It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Boys: Let’s Hire 400 Bloggers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
noquarterusa.net...

It seems that Barky Obama knows it too. He’s hired 400 new bloggers to “sway” us women that they and their fellow sexist pig, misogynist Barry Obama, is good for us

Now ats user's make perfect sense...we are being deflected...VIA payed bloggers from obama!!!!!!!!!

How many do you think defend and take up for obama on ATS are payed obama staff now?
Because i see allot of blind faith going on lately..

[edit on 18-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
After one look at the other articles on that website I have to say that, in my opinion, that story looks a little "right" biased. I mean come on, they are even advertising a book saying why Obama should not become president.

Not saying it is not true but....I think I will take this story with a grain of salt.

Regards

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I would say its BS too. I can draft and copy a page saying that about MCCain also. Im sure there are people that frequent the forums from their campaigns. But I doubt either side has people paid just for that. If anything, I would say volunteers.
The page wouldnt even load for me.

[edit on 13/10/08 by Douggie]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just had to say this....

Looking at many of the OP other posts and flags, I could draw the assumption and say you are a "paid blogger" of the McCain camp. It can go both ways my friend.

FYI I am a registered republican in Texas.

Regards

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
WHAT??? A presidential campaign has hired people to convince others to vote for him???

Wait... Isn't that what both candidates have been doing for the past 2 years? Isn't that what all politicians do?

Besides, 81% of Hillary Voters Support Obama.

And I suppose it's impossible for McCain to have also hired bloggers?

Check it out

I wish I was getting paid to sing Obama's praises!
I just do it ... you know... for the fun!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just to point out, the original article is dated from mid May.

Obama was looking for bloggers to volunteer their services for the "cause" - he didn't pay anyone with cash or financial incentives.

His campaign actively recruits volunteers from Myspace quite often.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonvitt

Looking at many of the OP other posts and flags, I could draw the assumption and say you are a "paid blogger" of the McCain camp. It can go both ways my friend.

Regards

108 ats point's and you have researched me HMMMMM

very odd indeed my friend..

it's no lie i don't trust obama for so many reason's.
from his church to nation of islam calling him there messiah.
to the acorn mess up
and the api white racist crap.
birth certificate he wont show
adoption paper's from Indonesia
Even the hacking of palins email..from a democrat's officials son.
i could show a list of reason why i dislike obama..and it could go on for a topic in itself.

But to be honest i wont even vote for mcain..
he reminds me of a mean arse old man that would rip your head off if you spoke to him wrong way.
But i do respect Mcain for his history of doing what his government told him to do in war.
aka as p.o.w
Mcain has technically did more for this country than obama has his entire life..and that was before obama was born..lol..via helping America
HOPE and CHANGE don't come from book's ..it come's from showing ..and doing.
But technically i am voting independent this year...
and remember that to put in you portfolio of BEFORETIME'S forum post's you are keeping track of.

But look on this forum.. and any time there is a topic of obama in bad light.
READ IT...you will always see the blogger's..posting.
Deflecting any info ats members will show against obama.
actually go threw all the threads that have something on obama and you will see it.
so myself will assume it's true.
or people are really dedicated to obama.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

Originally posted by vonvitt

Regards

108 ats point's and you have researched me HMMMMM

very odd indeed my friend..

I thought points were from the number of post? Yes I am new here. That doesn't mean I make frivolous posts to up my "score", unless you consider this one
I know how to click your name and read tho....

Look i wasn't trying to attack you just make a point I considered valid. A bit touchy are we? My apologies.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by vonvitt]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artista
Just to point out, the original article is dated from mid May.

Obama was looking for bloggers to volunteer their services for the "cause" - he didn't pay anyone with cash or financial incentives.

His campaign actively recruits volunteers from Myspace quite often.

sounds like what you describe is a way to flame anyone that does not agree with what obama does.

my point...if i hire 30 people to post on every thread i write to be the gospel.
In turn it looks like the people trying to disprove what my thread says are outnumbered in the view...thus my opinion would end up being correct..
without very very accurate proof...it would be hard..

its basic forum bully tactics.
and is very relevant that it does still go on even on ats.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vonvitt

no unlike obama..if you ask me i would tell you anything about myself...and i am not running for president
instead you jumped to the conclusion i was a mcain supporter.

hope that clears that up.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
reply to post by vonvitt

no unlike obama..if you ask me i would tell you anything about myself...and i am not running for president
instead you jumped to the conclusion i was a mcain supporter.

hope that clears that up.

Geez man you are seriously mad I questioned you. I did not say you were a McCain supporter. I said I COULD draw the assumption you were by looking at your other posts. This is the last thing I will say regarding this as I feel I have made my point.

Regards

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vonvitt

yes your defection is now over lol

no... calling me a mcain supporter is like cussing me.
same as if you called me a obama supporter.

i don't see why you didn't understand that..

but then again...good deflection..

but good day too ya anyways

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Whoa - I'm not flaming anyone. You are misunderstanding my comment entirely and I certainly don't agree with everything Obama does; I'm not in any way endorsing Obama at this time. In fact, I'm still undecided.

The purpose of my comment was simply to point out what I know to be factual. I have a MySpace page which I use for my business and via MySpace, Obama campaign workers are always looking for volunteers for things such as blogging, canvassing, etc. and it's never a paid gig - purely voluntary.

[edited for grammar]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Artista]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Let's keep it civil, please!

Stick to the topic at hand, and refrain from personal remarks aimed at other members.

Adherence to this simple request is expected.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by maria_stardust It's sad, but true. ATS has it's own little army of spin doctors that appear whenever to subject of politics enters the room. In fact, I reckon there are a fair amount of spin doctors on both sides of the aisle present on the boards. I do agree with your assertion that there are still enough level-headed members who can see through the BS and set the record straight.

From a mod's own mouth there are spin doctor's on ats right now.
i know the mod might get mad i am using her statement...

the thread is about how to make a obama smear thread lol

but the rule still apply's that people do and are working for obama on this very site to spread obama's good cheer

and probably mcains also.

Infact it could be said im a spindoctor accept..i dislike everyone equal..until proven otherwise lol

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artista

Whoa - I'm not flaming anyone. You are misunderstanding my comment entirely and I certainly don't agree with everything Obama does; I'm not in any way endorsing Obama at this time. In fact, I'm still undecided.

The purpose of my comment was simply to point out what I know to be factual. I have a MySpace page which I use for my business and via MySpace, Obama campaign workers are always looking for volunteers for things such as blogging, canvassing, etc. and it's never a paid gig - purely voluntary.

[edited for grammar]

i wasn't flaming you sorry if that's how you took it..i am

but whats your saying is obama's supporter's are trying to recuite other people ..to go to forums to deflect info...to further obama's campaign is all i am saying.

but im not flaming you lol

it was probably worded badly ..i suck at spelling and punctuation.

if mcain follower's where on myspace yahoo ect...recruiting people to flame or
degrade threads that show mcain in a bad light.....
it would be a OUTRAGE!!!!
that's my point..
so how is this different.

it's more of a question toward everyone..

[edit on 18-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Actually, what I'm saying is only what I know to be factual. Obama uses MySpace to pump up support for his campaign, to get people on the Obama bandwagon if you will and to get the word out about whatever it is he's trying to say. Essentially, all candidates attempt to recruit others - it's part of the game. That's what campaigning is all about.

To be fair, John McCain also has a MySpace, which he uses for the same purpose. You can see them both here:

John McCain MySpace

Barack Obama MySpace

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Artista

i get what your saying lol

But what i was trying to explain is this.

if the article i posted was true back when it was wrote.
they would now be inbeded in every major forum blog ect.. to hype obama and deflect and dis info all of us.

even here on ats..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Whether this were a paid for campaign stunt, or not...this end result was bound to manifest itself on the net.

Right wants to believe only their voice.

Left only wants to believe their voice.

With the blogging/forum/IM world being more tightly integrated than the derivative markets to China, the 2 candidates probably would have been able to procure the same exact results they are now simply by not spending a dime, not debating on TV, not alienating themselves along party line via the mudslinging tactics, and simply let the internet do it's job.

Paid for it? Sure pay me and I'll blog for both...THAT is the internet and that is the reality.

AB1

[edit on 19-10-2008 by alphabetaone]

top topics

join