It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you that havent seen it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Google Video Link

This is a real important video for all Americans to see. It was made by a little old lady from Ohio and aired on HBO.

This little old lady didnt like what she saw in the electoral process and went (by herself) on a little trip to Florida. Remember that controversial campaign Gore Vs Bush? Well guess who really won.
It didnt take a billion dollars in research or a team of mensa members. But a little old lady pissed at what she was seeing. Found out beyond a shadow that there was voter fraud country wide during the Bush-Gore election.

She uncovered (from one county in Florida) that the Diebold voter machines were counting Gores votes backwards. So, in this one county instead of 18000 votes for Gore. There was a negative 36000 votes.
Thats just the tip of the Iceburg. She then went to Diebolds corporate headquarters and dug through there trash. She found substantial money transfers from the Republican election committee to Diebold. She also found a letter from the president of Diebold to the Republican Election committee saying "he will deliever the votes in 2004"

Why nothing has been done about it is hard to answer. But to me, I think thats why the Democrates have been so null in congress.

video.google.com...

Video no worky....you may be able to copy and paste this to your browser

[edit on 13/10/08 by Douggie]

[edit on 13/10/08 by Douggie]

[edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow, I had not yet seen that video. I think everyone should see this, it was very enlightening. I thought people were being alarmists for all the voter frad hooplah until I saw this. Thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Cool

It's quite a coincidence that I just watched the 'Recount' movie with Kevin Spacey last night. Really interesting.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by Good Wolf]

join