It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your own UFO sightings/experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is a thread especially for all you ATS members to share and discuss your own experiences of UFO's.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
well, about 2 weeks ago, I could swear I saw something strange.

It was around 7:30 PM MST, the sun was down and I was sitting outside the place I work, waiting for my ride home. I looked at the night sky above the building in front of me and saw a light, I thought it was a plane or something, but it made no noise, No usual plane lights. It went N to NE at a steady pace. few minutes later it completely disappeared. Weird! Maybe it was just a plane. who knows. Was unidentified for me!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The only UFO experience I had was about 3-4 years ago.

I was waiting for my parents to finish shopping and was outside near the car, at the parking lot. It was mid-late afternoon the sky had just just just starting to get very lightly dark, I emphasize this cause it wasn't dark enough for Venus to become visible.
I look up to the sky and I notice this bright light. I was just becoming an astronomy fan at that moment and found this light very odd. So I kept watching it. Thinking it couldn't be Venus the sky wasn't dark enough and even if the sky was dark enough it couldn't be Venus because it wasn't on the correct position, unless the planet just fantastically jumped out of orbit.
So while I was thinking this, the light remained at the same position, but then it sped of at an incredible speed and disappeared. There was no period of acceleration has it jumped from 0 to some very high speed.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Pretty interesting guys. I've seen a couple of weird things before. I discussed them in this thread a while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

:-)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
anybody else?...

I'm worried this has died on its ass!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I've always been on the fence about UFO's...I'd always look up at the night time sky and think "They could be out there", it's kind of selfish to look at the sky and think that we are the only ones in this massive universe.

In my little corner of the world, nothing ever happens. It's always the same old same old day in day out eat, sleep, drink routine.

That is, until very recently.

Last Tuesday, my friend of 20 + years was over (The sky was crystal clear this night, I recall seeing the milky way, which typically isn't viewable from where I live) and I looked up and saw a massive...plane? (It did have the green and red blinking lights on each wing like a plane does) The thing had to be HUGE. It wasn't that high, it made no noise, and it had two massive rectangular shaped lights (although you could make out some sort of grillwork over the 'lights') on the back of it. I saw the same thing two other times that night. The first time, it was flying West to East, and the other two times, it was flying East to West. (I had gone back into my home between these sightings).

My friend left my abode around 1:30ish, and I stayed up the remainder of the night either reading threads on A.T.S. or playing a computer video game, can't remember which, but I took my dog out around 3:15 a.m., and that is when I started noticing that our oh-so lonely corner of the world isn't so lonely any longer.

There were lights, way way way up there that were moving, most of them South to North, I saw three of them that night, and one of them, before it was out of my line of sight, curved and illuminated itself faintly.

Since that night, the skies have been mostly cloudy/obscured by clouds.
That is, until last night. Again, I took my dog out and was smoking a cigarette with an eye on the sky. I first saw two of the same distant lights going the same direction, South to North.

I really didn't make much of these lights, until last night. The last light I saw was moving North to South, and it was dim at first, but the thing got very very bright for about three seconds, then faded back to its beginning state. I watched the thing for as long as I could see it, but it didn't do it again.
That sent chills down my spine. I once was on the fence, lol, I'm not any longer.

Heads up to those that live in the midwestern U.S.A ...I'm from central Illinois. Watch the sky between 3 a.m. and when the stars start to fade out from dawn.

I don't know what is up with all the U.F.O. traffic here...I don't live near any large military bases (lol, that I know of), our airport only has two runways, and I live on the outer edge of the city...

One last note. I have sat on my porch and observed this. All of these have been from straight overhead and down to the west. The eastern hemisphere of the sky is blocked by my house.

I find myself wishing I had the proper equipment to record these. I have an ANTIQUE video camera that still takes the regular sized VHS tapes and a Minolta Dimage Z1 digital camera with 10x optical zoom, 3.2 megapixels. I have tried photographing the night time sky with my digital camera before, but could see nothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

i tried too seems these type of threads just dont take off like they should check mine out on the link in my

top topics

join