It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Doorway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just found this website yournewreality.blogspot.com... with this photo from Mars... Great! Now we can dump that dumb ol' "face" photo and obsess about something new!

Mars Doorway

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sorry to be so short, but, what exactly am I looking at here?

Not a one liner.

edit to add this:

Ok, nevermind, site finally fully loaded....

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Haiku]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeah, the photo in the blog is gonna get buried over time so there's the photo link at the bottom...

OMG - it's nearly rectangular! - martians... gotta be martians! LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good ole wind erosion strikes again huh. Very nice find, click on the link in the story it has acouple more url,s to try aswell.
Star & Flag

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Better/more images here:
The Daily Galaxy

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There have been many discussions about this anomaly. Please try and use the "SEARCH" feature located in the upper right hand of your screen before posting on a subject. Keep searching though....and dont be discouraged!

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

You get the idea...there is a wealth of info already discussed here, on many different topics...by using the "SEARCH" feature..you can learn volumes!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hidflect

Can we say "Shadow caused by a mountain ridge?"

Sure, I knew you could.....

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
that's the kindest rebuke I had in weeks!

"search".. hmm... I don't know... all this new-fangled gadgetry.. I'll give a shot..

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hidflect
that's the kindest rebuke I had in weeks!

"search".. hmm...

Well actually, Im sorry to hear that hidflect! There are alot of people on here whom have been on this board (and others) for a very long time. People tend not to have much patience with "newbz" because they see alot of the same mistakes made OVER and OVER...it does get tiresome. People need to read the sticky threads (In the beginning of each and every subject forum) it cuts down on repeat mistakes, but hey...no one is perfect.

What the "old-timers" and "newbies" as well need to remember is that, no one was born with the knowledge of how to post on these boards.. and we all need to take the time and help each other out instead of thinking up a "clever way" of verbally exterminate someone.

So don't take my comments as a "kind rebuke" at all... take it how its meant to be given, just a " helping hand "! Good luck!

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

new topics

top topics

join