It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi

About 2-3 weeks ago i purchased a background on my name

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think if you change your background image to a transparent file, it should show through.

Before you click this link, remember, it is a transparent image, so you won't see anything, so don't get frustrated and continuously click refresh.

i171.photobucket.com...

hope this works, I'm sure if it doesn't a mod will give you all your lost points back.

Roswell.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
thanks for the tip roswell. I would need more points to buy another background though, i U2u'ed a mod but havent heard anything yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ah i see, And im sure you just captured a busy mod or one thats in a different time zone, we are all over the world lol

But anyhows ill u2u you and you can give me the details and we can get you all sorted right now, (As im on) Just let the other mod know i have handled it

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi Asala, your a miracle!

I went through a few threads until I saw a mod, I just u2u'd 12m8keall2c and told him you helped me with it instead.

Thank you very much

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Also if your ever lost and in need of a mod
look on the left hand side of the board home theres a big list of us down the side of the page, you can just click on our names and it takes you right in to a u2u for us,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But please feel free to contact me if you need anything

top topics

join