It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.J. Mandatory Flu Shots for Preschoolers Cause Outrage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Don't know if I did this right, but there was a thread posted also on this subject- just as reference:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There's lots of avian flu vaccines stocked up. There's a greater likelihood that they could get people to line up and take these avian "flu shots" if everyone was listed by address and name in a vaccine registry and was used to getting a flu shot ever year. Why would they stock up on these avian flu shots unless they wanted a huge profit from it? How were they so sure that there would be a bird flu outbreak to the point where they've created a vaccine for something that didn't exist yet AND buy them in mass numbers. Maybe there could be a faked outbreak so tons of people would line up and pay to take the avian flu vaccines. They just need to get everyone listed in the flu registry and flu shot habit before they release some chemtrailed fake outbreak. Look up your local county's pandemic flu plan. Your county has planned to make sure everyone's received their avian flu shot by their vaccine registry. Have your children's names opted out of that registry if you don't want them knocking on your door.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I got a flu shot last year. I ended up getting the flu twice instead of once last year. I'll be not getting it this year. I got sick from the flu shot and got the flu anyway (twice!).

It's pretty outrageous that people are expected to allow others to inject unknown substances into their bodies in order to live in a free society.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well I can tell you that as far as the head nurse at my work (and the dr. I suspect) - I dont believe they see any 'conspiracy' as far as the flu shot goes. Although, I still find it odd that they have ordered so much of it this year, comparatively. Im sure the doc thinks he'll make a big profit off of it.

Yet, the mandatory call for it in NJ and all the ads for the shot on T.V. make me very weary. But, hey, maybe thats just the skeptic in me. Let's hope so...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Because it is not your air. You do not own it, you use it. It is not my place to clean it for you prior to your using it. You were given a body with the same immunity system I have. If you abused it with chemicals to the point that your immunity cannot operate efficiently, then sorry, that is not my problem. If we both bought identical cars at the same time, and you abused yours to the point that it no longer ran, would you expect me to blow my motor up too?

Except there are a lot of people with a compromised immune system, like myself. For reasons that are completely out of my control.

I can still work, but barely. I don't need any help getting sicker.

While yes the flu doesn't usually kill, it does. And children and elderly are more likely to die then a healhy adult.

And most people don't really know what the flu is. While it may not kill you, you can wish you were dead, it is a miserable, MISERABLE experience.
If someone can go to work, talk on the phone, or get out of the bed or off the couch, you don't have the flu.
Someone gets a cold ore the virus and they peg it the flu, many times that is not the case.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

Acutally doctors don't make money off of vaccinations. Only pharma does.
So there is no conspiracy about doctors making money.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Except there are a lot of people with a compromised immune system, like myself. For reasons that are completely out of my control.

My condolences, really. But please don't tell me I have to get injections to protect you.

There are a lot of people allergic to pollen. We don't outlaw flowers. If you have a medical condition, it is up to you to accommodate it, not up to me to mitigate it regardless of consequences.

I know what you are arguing for: you are arguing that you need (and somehow deserve) special treatment. Because you have a problem, everyone else should accommodate you. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that isn't the way it works. If you have a special medical condition, you are responsible for managing it. Period.

I can still work, but barely. I don't need any help getting sicker.

No one here is talking about refusing you the flu shot. This is about legally forcing the flu shot onto people who do not want it. Why is this such a hard concept?

While yes the flu doesn't usually kill, it does. And children and elderly are more likely to die then a healhy adult.

True, but cars kill more people than the flu in the US. Shall we outlaw cars now?

Please, I do not try to legislate how you live your life. Stop trying to force me (and others) to lead theirs according to your wishes. Get the shot, and be happy.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Sorry, my friend, But doctors do indeed make money off it. Believe me...I'm the one billing the patients!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe this has already been stated, but read this article scroll down to where it describes the scientific studies. Look it up- check the t-scores if you will.

drbenkim.com...

Believe me- I dont wish the flu on anyone, and I realize some people have a lot to lose if they do get the flu- Yet, who are you, or the government or the State to tell me what I need to inject into my body to supposedly protect the population?'

Im sorry, I'm not buying it!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's real easy to avoid this shot....simply let that doctor know that your child is allergic to eggs

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cw034

Exactly!!! You got it! Not with an Egg allergy
I wonder how that works in NJ- or/maybe flu-mist which is normally given to children works with the egg allergy. I cant remember hearing the nurse ask the flu-mist patients. But then again, we mainly see adults, so....
Ill find out..

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They tried getting me to take a flu shot...showed them my allergy report, circled the egg allergy, and they never asked me again. Was told about the flu mist...said sorry can't I have asthma and allergied. End of story.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cw034

You know- this could be a potential 'loophole' for the NJ protesters (if they dont know already).
Of course I believe it is the principle of the mater that they have issue with regardless of how to 'get out of it'- and I completely agree with them. No one, and I mean No one will be telling me what I will or will not put in my daughters body. Shish... I'd be right at the front line of that protest!

But great point cw034! Works every time!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Oh I agree, I don't believe in forced vaccinations. I find it downright creepy.

JI just wanted to make a point that just don't assume everyone is unhealthy by choice.

I don't like most vaccinations, but I am not as against the flu.

And what most people don't know is that:

the vaccination protects you against that flu for life
while there may be a strain rampant this year, it doesn't mean that former strains are not going around.

So it is possible to be protected against one, and get another. Hence the reason people think they fail.

I get them just because the flu makes me very very very ill. So I take my chances with the shot.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What difference does it make? Ive heard rumors for years about the gov putting things in milk, in our drinking water, whats a few more chemicals forced down our throat/veins? There are allready plenty of mandatory shots for kids, I remember getting a whole pile of them in order to get into school, "they" could easily toss some of the same crap thats in this new injection.

Making money off of it? Of course someone is. The government wouldnt mandate anything if people werent getting paid off. Someone has to hire the lobbyists to pressure the lawmakers to pass this type of thing.

The people of NJ are the ones to blame for this. The elect and re-elect the same nanny state representatives every election who think that the government needs to make them safe. You reap what you sow.

Sadly, this will affect the rest of us. Once a precident is set, other states are sure to follow.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Think of the money these pharma companys are now making due to this, insane profits that risk the childrens well being.

I fully agree. MANDATORY flu shots? YIKES!

We used to get the flu shots but I found that within 2 days of getting them we would always get sick. I was told it was a dead virus and that it couldn't possibly be from the shots - but guess what - since we stopped getting the shots, we haven't gotten sick at that same time period.

It's the shots.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I haven't taken the flu shot for many years and I'd take my kids out of school before I let them get shots. I heard a fear based ad the other day that "36,000 people die from the flu each year." This guy says It's a crock.

I don't know what's in the flu shots, but I'm not taking it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join