It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just see an Alien????????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Totaly agree with the sentiment there, and of course I was way off track with the PIR thing. None the less, it would be simpler and more fool proof to just snap the thing when he sees it !

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
No way in hell. That thing moves too fast and my SLR needs at least a few seconds to focus and take a picture. I need something that is automatic but for some reason I think anything placed outside will spook the thing. I spooked it right out of it's skin, just like it did to me. That is just my impression however. I'll be reading all the posts I've missed and I'll try to reply and upload some more night shots with some shadow simulations and sketches.

Originally posted by jdm2104
Just out of interest...have any of your fish disappeared from your pond?

No, not sisnce the racoons ate them all up last time. After that incident we started using heavy guage chicken wire weighed down by 30 to 70 pound rocks.

MAN DO I WANT TO GET SOME PHYSICAL EVIDENCE! All my friends are tripping. They all believe me even the skeptical ones. Seems my years of abject skeptism has given me a measure of credibility lmao. Any one have any other ideas? Should I put a motion detector equipped audio recorder too? Perhaps it does make sound when no one is around?

[edit on 20-10-2008 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
Well, interesting story. The being depicted in the video you provided is an alleged Chupracabara I believe. Who knows what it was.

I guess it just depends on "what kind of smoke" you were having in the back yard...

Even if he was smoking pot it doesnt make you hallucinate. I have a feeling you were just joking around though. But the thing in the video looked real except the one leg looked photoshopped. But why make everything else except one leg photoshop?

The Video is CGI. It's meant for illustration purposes only. Please people read my OP!! I'm getting tired of repeating this.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not bumping intentionally just wanted to say that I can't get any pictures of the scene to replicate shadows tonight because of weather. It rained so th light disturbances are now mostly gone, glad I took photos. Will keep you posted weather permitting. I'm still trying to get my friend to come over too type up his experiences. I will post it unedited for your perusal. Stay tuned.

PS. I think I wrote my last encounter off as a Possum for some reason. I thiink I posted about it on ATS. CAan someone please find the thread. Too busy living life ont he weekday lool

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
I'm still trying to get my friend to come over too type up his experiences. I will post it unedited for your perusal. Stay tuned.

Any update about this?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

I hope this story isn't just to stir up reactions.....

With that said, I found where you said...
"I'll try and get my buddy wayne to jot down some of the crazier stories he's heard from some of the homeless people he's befriended over the years."
Particularly interesting....

The only problem with the homeless is, they like to get really messed up if they can. So any statement from a homeless person would have to be taken with a grain of salt......

Truth or not, if they are describing things that most of us are unaware of, I would have log it to memory to have an open point of view.

Interesting thread

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So, will we get to read sardion friend's story ?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yep... Sardion my friend, talk now... Even if to say "they won't say anymore", but now, unless you're unable to get to here, it's getting like (sorry) you're just one of another crap story tellers... Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind to bash (and you know that) and I'm not the kind to dismiss anything, however, you started like a legit good story and end up abruptly. What's the problem?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lol, btw I am THE sardion2000.

anonymous leader

HAHAHAHHAHA!

Kermit is the alien in my backyard. he's my boy yo...... lmao. I'm not joking.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by sardion2000]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind to bash (and you know that) and I'm not the kind to dismiss anything, however, you started like a legit good story and end up abruptly. What's the problem?

Because I'm deep cover.... surgical removal of memories.... duuuuuuh.

12/27/2012 Can you guess what happens.

BTW My account hasn't been hacked. Plank encryption ftw.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
meh , probably just roger escaped again..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That's my boys kermits retarded cousin roger. don't diss the roger.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi,

Very interesting pic but I don't think that was a grey. Actually I know it wasn't. If you look at it's legs, they look a lot like a strange animal. Actually I was listening to Art Bell on the radio one evening and they actually talked about a creature alien that looks really close to that pic.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am anonymous mofo. Not an anonymous member but Anonymous. muahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What the hell has happened to Sardion2000??? Story ends abruptly, then these nonsense posts?? That's nothing like I used to read from Sardion!!

What the h...??

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Get someone to try to hack my posts. They are unhackable. Have you heard any rumors of eggs appearing out of thin air above peoples heads?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OK... what the heck is happening now? sardion2000's account would have been hacked by a little joker?...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

Check out all his recent posts. A spree of random stuff at 0430apx on 22.2. I would suggest the account has been hacked in some way.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
That sucks. I cant even see the original post now !! WHAT TEH FUDGE!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join