It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting in Wyoming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
When I loaded these onto my PC, I noticed objects in the background. The third photo was taken using a separate camera than the first two. The white object is in the first photo but you may have to click it to see the full size.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just get errors when I click for full size, not found on the site pages.

Anyway on the smaller view they are pretty non descript objects, could be anything, a bird, a plane, a UFO, a bug, a cloud, you get the point.

Not dismissing the photos but from those views its really impossible to say what it is or is not since theres not much to go on.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I had a closer look and my view is photoshop image, the third one looks as if a selection of mountain pixels were copied and manipulated into the sky.

The first and second ones look like the same object, same pixel formation, with different tones.

Im not an image expert, ill say that for free but on blowup im pretty sure these are manipulated images especially the third which is a chunk of mountain pixels daubed into the sky.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

These were taken on 9/30/08 in Jackson Hole. nothing like this was visible in the sky when these were taken. Pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by timjerome23

So, you noticed these objects in the background after you loaded the pictures onto your cpu, right? If this is correct, then what exactly were you attempting to photograph?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

the first two have been cropped to keep the people in the photo off the internet

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So far I am agreeing that they appear to be faked. But I will keep my mind open.

I think we need internos. He will certainly be able to identify whether these pics or fake or legit.

INTERNOS!!!!!! You are needed!

Dust

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
timjerome23, thanks for sharing

In according to EXIF data the first and the second photos were taken on September 30, 2008 with a Panasonic FZ5: now, your crops are 542 × 1,600 and 577 × 1,600: while the original image size was 2,560 × 868 (2.2 megapixel): this means that we are seeing may not just a cropped section of the images, but also some REDUCED in size versions, depending on how you did crop and saved them: i will send you an U2U with my email address: i'd need the original images and will put some crops here: the identity of the people visible in the photo will be kept hidden. It is very important that the images aren't retouched in any way, there's no need to circle them

The third one looks to have been taken with some cellphone, ( it's mentioned MSM6500 ), but i could be wrong: i don't know wether you are able to provide a better resolution of the image: anyway, in according to EXIF data it was taken two days before.

Edit to add: links to EXIF data:

• EXIF # 1
  • EXIF # 2
  • EXIF # 3

[edit on 18/10/2008 by internos]

• posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:33 AM
    link   
    This has been an interesting test.......good to see people have an open mind and others are not willing to trust anything at first sight. Thats a level we all need to be on these days. Anyway, the pics are real. The objects are unidentified and have not been tampered with....I viewed them with the original photographers/vacationers last week after the poster notified me that he had seen some oddities in a few of their pics. Just a note- in several previous shots (same day) not pictured was a hot air balloon floating around the Jackson Hole area.

new topics

top topics

join