It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snap Out of It - Obama is using Clinical Hypnosis on You!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Look into my eyes.... Not around the eyes...into the eyes...1 2 3.. *snaps Fingers* you're under!

I've been thinking of the exact same thing since I saw this thread.

I'm stunned to see so many people alarmed at this. If these techniques are used, it's no different than techniques used by speech writers and sales men all over the world. Using key words and phrases at the right times; hand gestures to reinforce points; the use of purposeful repetition for effect; avoiding certain issues whilst trying to bring the focus on others; holding the gaze of the audience - the list goes on.

There's either a lot of mock-outrage on here or a lot of naive voters.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

So you would rather have Obama? A known marxist. Sorry but McCain is not Bush. He is not ideal, but he is more likely to steer us back on track than Obama who will push us over the edge.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
wow that really happened....
I know I was watching the speech the other night and the channel
flickered a couple of times and during McCain's portion his words were cut out once. I figured it was just a media glitch.
I pray for our country every day.....May God help us pick the right candidate who will lead us in the way it should be.....either way God allows a nation to go in the way it will.....somewhere it says, " if a nation will turn its heart and repent and follow me...I will bless it and hear it prayer...."
in the Bible..
thanks for your post......I will watch closer...

WOW I am glad to know it is not just me, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Some of us out here who are Christians call what you are descibing in the article "witchcraft". To us, witchcraft simply means forcing or tricking someone into doing something they want. I knew that Obama was using some influence from something like what is described, but I couldn't put my finger on it. But I also noticed that this method of manipulation started to crack wide open in the last debate and with the "Joe the Plumber" guy. If you go back and study the last debate you will see expressions on Obama's face that were not good. Like the majic had worn off and he was finally on his own. I hope the rest of the campaign is like that.

What I myself noticed was his talking pattern of "spacing" words so that certain words were said several tomes over and over. Also was the "blank eye" that he used in order to calm and nullify natural suspicion. A blank stare gives no thought and so is seen as friendly. Then there is the hand gesture. He always holds up his hand with one finger pointed up and out. This is the same in religous leaders and dictators. Just study tapes and videos and you'll see it. The gesture is called the "sword" gesture and it signifies to the one you are talking to that they are defeated. (I will say here, that Sarah Palin uses this gesture but only she keeps it close to the body to signify the "hook" or "claw". It's a warning gesture to be careful of who you are dealing with.) Obama's is one of a conquering force.

When you see the candidates watch for the stuff in this thread and also the body language which is just as important. Human language is in words, body gestures, and the look of the eyes.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

If you go back and study the last debate you will see expressions on Obama's face that were not good. Like the majic had worn off and he was finally on his own.

OH my goodness, I noticed that too, in fact others have pointed that out,

Using these kinds of supernatural forces do in fact age you, and change you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ok, now show me an example

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by the13thdeceptionist
Ok, now show me an example

I was actually heavily into the new Age and occult movement, the people I knew became more an more aware of physical effects that practicing was having on their mental and physical health,

At first you have this incredible ecstatic high, but it begins to wear off and things start to change

Now it is well know that shamans warn of abuse of power, and the effects it can have on you,

Although I never did anything negative, something happened to me.

To this day I am very sick.

[edit on 013131p://bSaturday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
OH man this is interesting, considering what happened last night.

Last night I was watching the travel channel,

those of you who have ever read any of my post may notice I am pretty normal, whatever that means.

Anyway there was a commercial break during the program, ghost adventures, suddenly a flash of Obama's face came across the screen, at approximately 9:40, I looked at the time because I thought this was significant, and it was not a happy smiling face, but a rather disturbing image.

Subliminal?

I stayed up as late as I could to See if it would happen again , but it never did,

This topic is very timely and significantly syncronistic for me today.

I saw that same thing last night on the Travel Channel during the ghost show! That is so weird. I remember thinking "What the heck???" and then thinking that I can't wait until the election is over.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

This is the best way to understand why there is a worshipping attitude of his followers. There isn't any other logical way to explain it at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
lol. the # people come up with. His "techniques" work so good that almost half Americans hate the guy...
Wake up, those are better ways to deliver a message, not to hypnotize you...
Just shows he takes the time to develop himself like most intelligent people do these days.
But I guess Americans love presidents that can't put a sentence together.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The sad thing is...

As we have already seen in this thread.

The Obamites will not listen. Their critical thinking has been completely shut down. They won't even read the paper in it's entirety.

Wonder how they will feel when the reign of Obama is over?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
OH man this is interesting, considering what happened last night.

Last night I was watching the travel channel,

those of you who have ever read any of my post may notice I am pretty normal, whatever that means.

Anyway there was a commercial break during the program, ghost adventures, suddenly a flash of Obama's face came across the screen, at approximately 9:40, I looked at the time because I thought this was significant, and it was not a happy smiling face, but a rather disturbing image.

Subliminal?

I stayed up as late as I could to See if it would happen again , but it never did,

This topic is very timely and significantly syncronistic for me today.

I saw that same thing last night on the Travel Channel during the ghost show! That is so weird. I remember thinking "What the heck???" and then thinking that I can't wait until the election is over.

NO WAY!, I am so glad someone else saw it, WOW goose bumps.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

IMO "IF" this were true there would be more Obama supporters , and alot less racially charged antics.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure if Derren Brown has been mentioned yet, but if the stuff this guy does is all real, then the man is a master of NLP (Nuero-Linguistic Programming).

Really gets you to thinking about the nature of the psyche and all of the little things that program us every day. Really, we're all a bunch of outrageously elaborate little automatons, being continuously programmed by the stimuli around us.

As for it's use in politics, I would imagine it would make another great control tool in their arsenal of many. I really dislike both candidates, can't help but thinking they are just two sides of the same coin that is spiraling through ever faster and tighter revolutions down a yellow plastic cylinder in front of a supermarket with less and less food on the shelves.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
100,000 Come to Obama Mega Rally

embeds.blogs.foxnews.com...

I am sorry but this is just strange.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is bunk. I can't believe how many folks buy into this foolishness. How about you do a case study that shows how many people that WERE going to vote for McCain, are NOW going to vote for Obama? That would be more telling. So far, every person I've talked to (most who have seen plenty of Obama speeches, including all the debates), haven't budged an inch.

If you are saying that he might convince some people unsure which way to vote, it's called persuasive speaking, nothing more. Effective speech writing. He is solid in debating. You are grasping at straws if you are suggesting the mystical way he moves his hands and speaks to the crowd, hypnotizes the crowd to sway to his way of thinking. Have YOU watched all the debates? Have any of YOU who have supported McCain to this point, feel like changing your vote? No? Huh, guess it isn't very effective then, is it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That's odd, I just saw a T.V. show on History channel or some channel like that, they were talking about body language, and more. Out of the blue they started talking about Obama.

I think it's was called The Secrets of Body Language, and it just released Oct. 13. www.history.com...

They had professional body and voice experts, and they were explaining how Obama structures his speeches to rally the people. They showed how in some cases his speeches were set with a musical beat, and poem like rhymes. So even if you didn't even understand what he was saying, your mind had a feeling that he said something important. And it made you cheer.

He also was using a type of "progression" to make his speeches more powerful when they really aren't powerful. Start with a soft voice, and end with a yelling, and you are sure to rally people up and get them excited. In the end it didn't even matter what Obama said, people were going to like him and cheer on cue, because all the people were manipulated to do that mentally with his structured speech designed to rally peoples emotions.

I highly suggest watching the show.

www.history.com...

Learn how subtle movements are used to persuade masses, establish power, and advance careers --most often without anyone knowing it.

It's funny they did Obama on that show. Just do a Obama body language search with google, and you will see how true this thread is...

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
I'm not sure if Derren Brown has been mentioned yet, but if the stuff this guy does is all real, then the man is a master of NLP (Nuero-Linguistic Programming).

Really gets you to thinking about the nature of the psyche and all of the little things that program us every day. Really, we're all a bunch of outrageously elaborate little automatons, being continuously programmed by the stimuli around us.

As for it's use in politics, I would imagine it would make another great control tool in their arsenal of many. I really dislike both candidates, can't help but thinking they are just two sides of the same coin that is spiraling through ever faster and tighter revolutions down a yellow plastic cylinder in front of a supermarket with less and less food on the shelves.

WOW how is that possible?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I was reading some other forums, it is interesting how so many are drawn to him , while others say they formed a immediate dislike for the guy, to the point of changing the channel when he comes on,
How is it that this happens?

By the way I am one of the later,

[edit on 023131p://bSaturday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Many speakers practice these techniques. Bill Clinton uses it, lawyers use it, insurance sales men use it. It is nothing new. But, one would think that logical decisions overrule how someone makes you feel. Apparently not though...

Love is the perfect example. lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join