It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snap Out of It - Obama is using Clinical Hypnosis on You!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

I'm 54 and Australian and have always taken an interest in political affairs from around the world since I was very young as my Father would sit and watch news reports and documentaries etc. all the time while I also sat and watched and listened with him .
This report , is the 1st. time I have heard someone appear to acknowledge accidentally , that there was indeed American Government involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy !
This report , most certainly , by John McCaines fopar / faux pas , confirms suspicions of probable American Government involvement in the President's assassination .

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

You have a nice avatar. It is getting close to inauguration so we might keep an eye on this important issue. The problem is applying a technology that can make anyone appear to be much more than they really are. Because of it, the convergence of our traditional views of experience as voter worthy positions clashes with the impressive points of self assertion.

Is the trail of NLP and other hypnotic patterns about all around service, or is it about old money, the self centered oligarchy taking more and more and demanding "sacrifice," out of people who have next to nothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am Canadian and I cannot remember what it was that suddenly struck me that Obama was not 'kosher'.

I have done much searching , especially now with the BC issue and I will bet that he was born in Indonesia....that the Dunhams are all CIA assets/plants (since I read that the CIA began in Germany at the end of WWII)

When I read about the hypnosis, I realized it had to be true..... it sticks out like a sore thumb to me, that that is what I felt when he spoke to the public. His Telepromter shows him, 'Now....(too much applause was expected).. now... yep it's written twice and he says it twice.....that set off an alarm in me! ........................yet he is a speechless dolt without the TTP.

I hope this post brings the thread back to life!

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join