It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Glasses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a usual occurrence with some type of lens but I have a pair of glasses that when anyone wears them and looks at them in the mirror.....they can't. It feels like your eyes are being torn out.....it's hard to explain. It's like you can't look at your eyes in the mirror when you wear them. I know this sounds really strange. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You mean to say that it physically hurts your eyes to look if you look at a mirror while wearing the glasses? Are they prescription or sunglasses?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

hey soulstone, could you give a few more details....what kind of glasses> Their history? Where did you get them? How many people felt this? Did you tell them what you experienced before they tried them on? Do you still have the glasses? Any medical conditions? Anything else that we would need to know?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by Soulstone

hey soulstone, could you give a few more details....what kind of glasses> Their history? Where did you get them? How many people felt this? Did you tell them what you experienced before they tried them on? Do you still have the glasses? Any medical conditions? Anything else that we would need to know?

Yeah I too will need a little more than what the OP provided. The discription was rather vague. A pair of glasses that hurts your eyes if you look at your self in a mirror?

Nothing is ringing a bell but perhaps some more details might help us out abit here. What do you say soulstone? Can we get somemore details to work with here?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey sorry. Was pretty busy with crap today. I was prescribed medication that I think made my eyes more sensitive to light or whatever the lens may be. Since stopping the medication it is no longer a problem.

It could also have been an adjustment issue with the focus. I had the glasses adjusted so it's no longer a problem.

Also I was a bit intoxicated when I wrote this. So rational sense may have taken a back seat. My apologies to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join