It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your woman off MySpace !!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Look some of this stuff sucks, I just about lost my wife to MySpace... If you have a wife or girlfriend on MySpace you better get here off or she will soon find some one who will:bnghd:...I'm glad I stepped in and gave my wife an ultimatum, cause she just about left me because of it.........well if you have a similar story share it..........MySpace wanted MyWife but I said..##@#%

[edit on 17-10-2008 by rikk7111]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
social media websites are bad for health such as hi5, myspace, facebook, and rest of them even ATS, they bring to many depressed people into a box where they all meet and become even more depressed, which creates a social problem in real life.

having your girlfriend on any of these social sites is going to turn out bad believe me, check out the forums on any of these sites you will see people post ! " omg i lost my girl to this myspace guy ! " i will kill her etc you understand.

my sugguestions is the same as the poster, block or delete your families girlfriends, etc accounts ! its bad for health sitting in fron of the computer everyday for 20 mintues. you will become fat angry moody and very depressed all thanks to social media addiction sites.

same thing could be said about the youtube wave ! have you seen how many weirdos are on there ? its pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

I am a little confused. Are you talking about get here off myspace or get her off "orgasm"?

If the latter, I could understand that...

====
Mod Edit: a bit vulgar, but I'll let it stay.

[edit on 20/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
HA!HA!........ Well really talking about MySpace, but I guess I got carried away..............

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
haha. Yes maybe but is it not true though? I mean, it is natures way of saying maybe your not meant to be...

BTW: I love you Avatar!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Who knows?.........Time will tell, thanks and your avatar looks cool as well, I like beautiful out door scenery.......................

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I just changed it from Vash the Stampede to this. I found it on someones photobucket site. The full one looks five times better.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Man that is awe inspiring, makes me dizzy just looking at it, great!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So what exactly are you saying, OP? Are you saying that people who are married or in serious relationships shouldn't be on social networking sites?

I think we need more details to the story if we're going to understand where you're coming from.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

So what exactly are you saying, OP? Are you saying that people who are married or in serious relationships shouldn't be on social networking sites?

yep, that's it......... In my case anyway, it was to much temptation for my wife....... And let me tell you we were as close as two people could be, even she admitted it influenced her, now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that everyone that uses MySpace will be unfaithful, but the percentage will be greater...........

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Definitely have to agree there bud.

The chances of being unfaithful would be greater even if they are minuscule.

P.S. How funny are they little faces....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
sorry OP i really don.t understand this subject – or maybe i am just treating my myspace account wrong

you claim that your wife might have been unfaithfull to you because of myspace, right?
and therefore your think it will happen to everybody?
and you also think that a guy should demand of his wife to quit myspace coz the allurement might be to great?

so vice versus ladies should also forbid their spouses to use myspace! and non-married couples either!

but i still don.t get it!
i don.t know your wife and won.t talk bad about her. but maybe the guy she was talking to was very persuasive? but this cold happen even going shopping for groceries!

you can never be sure.

tome the title of the thread is very demanding, like an order!
if my guy would try to forbid what i am doing on the internet or with my friends - i am not a cheating person - that would be the end of the relationship.
nobody orders me what to do.

remember there were times when a husband could order his wife not to work.

but we are all equal, equal rights, equal desires.
so no way!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
No matter what you tell someone they are going to do what they want. If you tell your girlfriend to get off Myspace are you going to too? It is only fair that both of you to stop going to Myspace. I do not see why Myspace would put a strain on your relationship. There has to be something else. Maybe you both need to sit down and have a long talk. Myspace might have just brought these problems to the surface.

But no one I mean no one is going to tell me what to do. We will talk about it but if there is no real problem then I will do what I think is right. I think most guys had learned that by now.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

Well, I have issues with the term 'your women.' As if they are men's possessions who should be told what to do. I say if a woman wants to have a Myspace page then she should have one. This is the 21st century, people.

On a side note, my husband and I don't give each other ultimatums for trivial situations. We both pick the alternative every time now just for spite. It's our way of telling each other you don't tell the other what to do.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks ladies for your input, i did not mean to forcibly get her off of MySpace and your right it would be equal for him to do the same, I know everyone is different and some are weak while others are strong, speaking of temptation that is. I just know what happened to me and a few other families. Some had problems with chat lines etc. The temptation is stronger if you have an outlet that gives you an opportunity to be unfaithful.

I do apologize if I seemed forceful against women, for it could happen to either. Thanks for you input an feel free to respond.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
sorry it drives me a bit nuts
you really consider myspace a temptation?
chatlines are temptations as well?

dear me!
i am quiet confused right now! and why do you consider people strong and weak probably in dealing with "temptations"?
it is not made by evil forces!

just humans dealing and talking with other humans

like we do at ATS

and if anybody no matter via which medium is able to put a foot into your relationship - there is a problem you should talk about, but not because of that medium but because of your marriage

if i don.t have a problem with my spouse, if love him, i could talk to every male in the whole wordl, it wouldn.t affect me if they are flirting like hell with me.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I smell some insecurity on rikk7111's part.

My husband and I share the same computers. The history is always there for either to look at, I think it deletes or overwrites every 4 or 5 days, but I don't check up on him. Every password for every site we visit is available to the other including our ATS accounts, our banking, billing, e-mails, and business dealings.

Yes, we both communicate with other people on-line, but I certainly don't worry that he is trying to hook-up for some nookie just because he chats or posts on a site.

Trust and faith are the foundation of any lasting relationship, and I know, mine's been doing pretty good for 20 years.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Rikk, if she wants to leave you/cheat on you she will do it eventually, whether or not Myspace is involved.

Such things have gone on since the Garden and it's foolish for you to blame a website for your breakup.

Either you've married an untrustworthy woman, or you've given her legitimate reason to want to leave, and by the first post I lean towards the second.

BTW--you're not here to pick up sympathetic chicks, are you? :shk:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

BTW--you're not here to pick up sympathetic chicks, are you?

HA!HA!..... Dang what have I got my self into..:w:........ I guess there could be a little truth to somethings that were said. Now look I trust my wife, we have been together 15 years and I have trusted her and never had any problems until then. Now these are not just my assumptions she will tell you the same, but I guess if someone is looking else where there could be a few weaknesses on the other end, cause I'm not perfect............. So thanks for everyone's input.............

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join