It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen who made Werribee sex DVD eyes film job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

Criminals do not have more rights then you. I cant believe you even said that.
And if you want people to have morals. You need to go back to the parents.
Everyone says the government shouldnt interfere with the way they raise their kids.
Well this is the product of not doing anything, Welcome to the future!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 04326

Teen who made Werribee sex DVD eyes film job

www.news.com.au

A TEENAGER at the centre of a shocking sex DVD is eyeing an international film-making career after some local success as a short film director.

The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, filmed the degradation and sexual assault of a developmentally delayed teenage girl for an amateur film distributed in Werribee in 2006.

The film, titled C--- the Movie, shows the victim performing a sex act, being urinated on and her hair being set alight.

The home-made recording came to light after copies were distributed to students at Werribee schools.

Now 19, the film-maker said he was eyeing a career behind the camera after his local film success.

"I came runner-up in a film festival for a film about my sister," he told the Herald Sun.

"It's all going really, really good at the moment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Greetings.....This is a glaring testimony of just how SICK we are in this country....The fact that we can celebrate a piece of CRAP like this is shamefull and should be punished to the max....Decent people better stand up soon and put an end to thsi...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join