It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just A Reminder of What America Could Have Had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This video is a reminder to explain what America, coulda, shoulda, woulda had if it weren't for blinding global media networks such as CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News. It is a reminder of a real leader who would have stepped into office, as bold as he is, and fought for what Americans really wanted. This is also for people who don't know yet what we could have had. For those who are still considering, for those who haven't considered yet, and for those who don't have a clue. The one hope America still had that is all but gone now, the one who could have helped prevent Global Meltdown. The one who clearly compared himself with Obama on the issues that we as Americans really care about. This video is short, simple, and sweet. You may have seen it before, but like a said, it's just a reminder.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Star'd
and
flagged
four line post.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks,

I thought it would be appropriate to remind everyone of what Ron Paul would have brought to the table. Sadly, I personally would have wanted to see him in office because I don't believe we'll be able to avoid National ID Cards before 2012

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
hehe, *pause*..."What would you change?"

Starred Flagged

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nice...

I would be happy with him as V.P.

What a sad reminder of selective thinking...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I don't believe Ron Paul would have wanted to be McCain's VP. I wouldn't want Ron Paul to have to deal with McCain's egotism and lack of insight for American's needs. It would be an in-party war in the White House

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I don't believe Ron Paul would have wanted to be McCain's VP

I don't believe I ever inferred that, but I may be confused...

I would never have paired those together...I was talking about a hilary/barack or hilary/barack/ron P. ticket...choose your poison.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yes, Paul and McCain would definitely not be a good combination. I like Ron Paul as president, not VP.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I agree, he was the one...

My point is, I would have 'settled' for him taking the VP post if it was the only way to get him in...hell, a cabinet position would have been a good start.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I understand you. Now that this isn't going to happen, America's next few years will be like someone telling you and your friends you're going to fall off a cliff, and then next thing you know, you're free falling from a cliff in the moment, fully aware of it, but not being able to do anything about it. Meanwhile, your friends and enemies are watching you fall.
'Well, there goes Chris' they say.
'Could we have done something to stop him?'
'Yes, definitely'
'We knew it was going to happen.'
'Well, why didn't anyone try to stop it?'
'Because we knew it was going to happen anyway.'

So sad

top topics

join