It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Brink of Civilisation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
theres a saying which comes to mind in this topic "there are no perfect people, just perfect intentions." you have the most noble of intentions and a well researched and presented intention at that. But people arent perfect, this will ultimately fail. If it this could happen i would support it without question but people are greedy, people will steal and eventually people will destroy it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

hi, i haven't read all of these(as i to am very tired,little sleep,also i apologize for the lack of punctuation etc)however i do totally agree,we must unite now,wake as many up as we can do whatever we can to help others see that if we have a general way of trying to help others & if we pass that on then maybe we can make a difference,governments are meant to work for the people & i for one think its about time to say that all the people have had enough of the way they act.i feel that as i said in another thread its time we stood up,got everyone who has ever felt a little the same way,after all surely we have a great tool,the net, we can use to contact people all over the world in a similar way that nations united about them going to war with the anti war marches,i know we weren't able to stop the greedy fools but now so much more info has come to light,surely then if we arranged a global coordinated NON violent peaceful plea

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

The fact that we..exchange goods and services for pieces of colored paper, wage war on each other using an invisible deity as justification for acts which contradict the respect for life which we purport to revere..is evidence to me that we are far from the enlightened beings of the universe.
We are ruled and live within PARADIGMS and BELIEF systems which are couched in terms like DEBT PROFIT LOSS INTEREST.
We are ruled by mythical concepts which few if any take the time to EVALUATE and consider the rationale behind. We are deluded if we believe that which we see around us is the pinnacle of or even on the pathway to become an ENDURING CIVILIZATION. Don't get me wrong..I don't have any better ideas at the moment...I have a dream of a world without war and without want..and yet I have not the faintest idea of how we go about transforming a nationstate to reflect and respect the simple ideals with respect to that goal...and so we have the world we see around us which will in very real terms continue to devolve to war or wars by proxy in relentless pursuit of PROFIT at any cost. The Requiem for the human race might as well read..HERE LAYS HUMANITY..LOST IN PURSUIT OF PROFITABILITY

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'll give the TL
R answer on this. I read the OP post, but not he replies past the first few.

Thoughts: I'm sure thisis aimed at 'America should rebuild the world!" um.. no, we have enough problems here, we should fix them FIRST, then worry aboutother people, if it suits us.

Yes, suits us. as in, what's in it for us?Want us to wipe ou tyour debt? ok, we want your uranium. on demand. and now.

want us to build you whole towns to live in? ok, fine we want x money back monthly in rent. no money, we repo the house.

Want water, power, etc? sure, but we get a kill switch. you act aggressively toward us, don't deliver on your end of the deals or aid our enemies, your country goes dark.

You want us to help you? you get france, england, germany australia, china, etc to match our funds and we all share the burden, and all give you the same rules. you want a hand out? we will make sure you will never bite the hand that feeds you, period. don't like it? thats ok, we can spend our money wisely elsewhere.

see, the problem is, people want free money, and they still want to mismanage everything and run their place back into the ground. well, thats not a good investment on our end.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You are obviously on the right track...these thoughts you have are NOT Utopian, they are relative and have been put into action before on THIS planet let alone are the thoughts into action of evolved cultures throughout the cosmos. The real holdback here as our world in run today is that the spiritually lacking and culturally adolescent are running things...there are too many "childish" idealogies in the collective minds of far too many that are proving how inadequate they are as far as a long term evolution of a one world people, even now as we speak....

As long as fear and the illusion of lack prevails and is promoted, there will be far too many talking heads chattering daily on all forms of media that can "prove" to you why being narciscistic, greedy, unwilling to change and most importantly HATEFUL toward ANYONE that appears "weak" or different, then your proposition will continue to "appear" to be Utopian when in actuallity it could and should be a mandate for we all...

They'll tell you LOVE has nothing to do with anything except getting it on sexually which at its lowest common denominator is merely biological...incidently exactly what they want, a world without any love in it is EASY to manage with wars, hate, politically incorrect politics, religious and cultural bigotry and selfishness...problem is that a universal peace and love doesnt appear to make enough money in the current setting although in the long run it would prove immensely profitable as well as prove a coming of age on our part as a people. Besides, how much is enough anyway? Evidently there's no ceiling as evident by current threat of global depression based on what besides greed and misuse of resources. (what you describe are acts of unselfish and collective love...a VERY BAD "four letter word" against the current operational backdrop)

I have my own suspicions that we are being observed on several levels as to how we are going to grow up as a global species/culture and there will be a test to follow (there actually always is)...My response to your observations is that for now each one of us who does care find a way to do something that will make impact since all actions count equally in the grand design and even if you dont get a spotlight, know that what you do for the good of another you do for the greater good of us all as well as yourself since "we" are all part of "one".

If this post get's through the filtering system (cant imagine why it wouldnt but tells me a lot about ATS if it doesnt) then I tell you to continue to think/act/work for the things you put forth...find those of like mind and do what you can collectively, in the grand design it all counts whether you get "recognized" for your efforts or not. In ways that cant be discussed here it will count and make a difference!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epinephrine
Why should I care about billions of people around the world who have nothing worthwhile to contribute to society? I think it's about as crazy to get into an uproar about how we have to protect the mentally retarded just because "they're people too". Well, yes, they are people. But they are less competent, less intelligent, and less worthwhile people. Resources should be funneled or seized by the most intelligent and functional members of society, not to the scum at the bottom of the barrel.

Let them fend for and care for themselves without outside assistance as the developed countries they've grown dependent on do and maybe they'll start to take care of themselves. Otherwise, you're just going to produce a nation of beggars who waste food simply by eating it to continue their own unproductive existences.

Edit: "Harmonic shifts, evolved societies, etc" are just hippy wet dreams where the power of emotions trumps logic and reality, creating an instant global utopia. There is no rational basis for such ideas, nor should anyone ever attempt to argue such ideas without discrediting the views he or she argues for.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Epinephrine]

"Less worthwhile people" ?????? I think a man is defined by how he views and treats others less fortunate than himself. By lifting another up, we ourselves rise above the rest. Your callousness disappoints me but I think I understand it. Sadly, the society we live in encourages this attitude. It truly is the rare and extraordinary person that can overcome it. This is not to say that I am against prosperity, but what I am against is blind greed.

Good luck in life, my friend, I truly hope you never need your fellow mans help.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
NB! This message has been sent around to 100.000's on ABOVETOPSECRET.COM, FACEBOOK, MYSPACE ++

PLEASE SEND IT AROUND TO OTHER SITES.

This makes me sick to the stomach and very, very sad...

I havn't researched all of these facts and numbers, but I know this shows the big picture.
1/3 of the world live in slums, $5 billion dollars spent on the war in Iraq every month.
It's all a big pyramid game, where we, the middle class consumers are holding the whole f...... delicate cardhouse together.
All we have to do is educate ouselves, unite and TAKE ACTION! I'll get to that later...
It's not good enough having small peacefull demonstrations in the hundreds, where the police actually outnumber the demonstraters... WITH WEAPONS! The police/military THINK they are doing the right thing, as they have been brainwashed (by their superiors, who have also been brainwashed by their superiors and so on all the way to the top of the pyramid) into thinking they are doing the right thing.
When we reach numbers of 3.000 30.000, 300.000 or 3.000.000. demonstraters, THEN the police men will say to themselves: "We are on

the wrong side", and they will be unbrainwashed. INSTANTLY!

Stop buying and changing out our Pc's, TV's, the newest gadgets and silly shoes with lights on for our kids.
(We have the technology to make 1 of each of these items, which will last our whole lives: TV, car, washing machine, cooker, fridge etc. But no, everything is made to not last. AND WE ACCEPT IT. THEY HAVE MADE US WEAK! And what happened to the mini disk that they changed out with cd's. They didn't break. So they make cd's that need changing out every few years.
By doing this we are DIRECTLY helping the rich to get richer and the poor, poorer. We are also helping the elites achieve their agenda, as they own a lot of this planet
If we don't start acting NOW, I KNOW WE will be at the bottom of the pyramid much sooner than most people think.
Who's gonna help US then?? NO ONE!

I can tell you who's NOT going to help all of these poor souls around the world dropping like flies, 'cause of wars and starvation,
OUR GOVERNMENTS, the ones representing YOU and ME, (haha!) or the rich elites who have so much money it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to manage to spend it all in several lifetimes...
So who's left on this beautiful planet that have the power to stop this madness? YOU and ME, no one else.
Sounds scary, huh? Well it's gonna be MUCH scarier in the near future if we don't take action.
WE HAVE THE POWER, but we don't have control of our power.
Why, because we've given our power away by being manipulated, a bit by bit over years and decades.
And it's accelarating like mad nowadays. They are going for the kill.
They've got all the money they need, and now they're coming for our pensions and saving money.
Not to gain more money, but to make us weak thus easier to control, making it harder for us to fight back.
They look at us as their property, tools, soldiers, taxpayers etc.
Not being able to see this, one must be in denial, uninformed/disinformed, a "coincidence theorist" or hypnotized by the propoganda and lies that's been jammed down our throats by the TV since we came out of our mums bellies.
The media decides what's "appropriate" for us to see, and they protect the elites. (The poloticians are there to make us think we are in control, to make us satisfied, when they actually serve the capatalists/elites.)
The TV decides how often we laugh a day, (comedies), how "informed" we get ("news" haha), how much excitement we experience (action films/thrillers), how often we get scared (horror films), and how many marriages/partnerships goes to hell by showing how normal it is to f.... your secretary, your neighbour, your best friends wife! (Many movies and TV series).
All news around the world comes from Reuters, Reuters is owned and controlled by these elites??
The media is the democracies central nervous system.

THE SOLUTION

There are hundreds of millions of people around the world, freedom fighters, fighting the corrupt system whos goal is to enslave the entire population. This is NOT enough yet, but the awakening is accelerating.
These freedomfighters are referred to as "conspiracy theorists", a word probably invented by our corrupt governments, media and ignorant people who don't do their own research, but blindly trust what the media feed them.
Freedom fighters are todays heroes fighting for our rights, the ones that got burnt as witches a couple of hundred years ago. Without them, we would all be slaves along time ago. They hold the balance. And if they are NOT the heroes, I ask who are the heroes?? Because I can tell you this much, it's not fun at all fighting tyrrany. It's stressful, scary, depressing and not something we like doing. Why we do it? BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!
I started this fight for freedom after I invested all my money in property development.
To make a long story short, I got ripped off, tricked and lost all of my money.
However I learnt alot about how greedy these rich sosiopaths are.
The man who ripped me off was good for nok250.000.000 or ca. £25.000.000. After ripping me off he is now good for nok257.000.000 or
£25.700.000.
What amazed me most when I was in in this buisness for 3 years, was this: I got to know all these rich bigshots in my hometown, Bergen Norway, and they are all the same. (At least 90%). They walk over bodies to earn an extra buck, and feel no guilt.

Now just imaine how the richest elites in this world of, soon, 7.000.000.000 people think. Sleep on that... These guys are board of money, centuries ago. They are also bored of massive amounts of power. Now they want 100% control. It's in human nature, we allways want more. There are millions of excamles of this: Practically every rich person in the world's job is to maximize his profits every single day, "everyone" knows this, it's common knowledge. I've experienced this, I was actually like this myself when I was a poker pro. Maximize my profits, minimize my losses. Use any trick in the book. The whole elite poker community were like that, we were called the "sharks", and we used to call the bad players "fish." Only difference is that poker players are nice guys... mostly
They hold the bluffing and manipulating to the poker table, don't use it in "real life"... mostly
Also everyone plays by the same rules and have equal winning chances. The elites play by their own rules against opponents that DON'T EVEN know any game is being played. And cheating... Ethics does not exist for these guys.

On the official, mainstream ranking list over the richest in the world, Warren Buffet, has most money with about $60 bill in 2007. The Rockefeller family has spread their wealth between them to avoid publicity on the ranking list and are good for $11 trillion. The Rothschild family have about $100 trillion. (Numbers vary here, I've read 4-500 trillion. Hard to value his wealth apparantly)

The average Joe will not experience "mingling" or doing buisness with very rich people like this in a whole lifetime; as they are too far down in the money/power pyramid.
They only hear every now and then on the news of similar cases. They would be shocked if they new how often things like this occur.
Not just in buisnesses like this, but all buisnesses, politics, bank scandals etc.

The money I invested in property development, I earned from poker. I started playing poker with nickels and dimes at an early age, and when the internetpoker came, I tested my skills there. I bacame the most winning poker player in Norway several years in a row.
I was ranked as one of the top 5 in the world.
Anyway, after going bankrupt and finding out how corrupt the rich elites in my hometown (and the rest of the world) were, I started doing research on the internet to find out what else I didn't know about this world.
When one does research, one must be very (healthy) sceptical, have an open mind, go very very deep into subjects and NEVER trust only one source as there is alot of disinformation on the internet. Do research on the researchers to find out who one can trust, and delivers credible information.
It's all about information, and since there is so much information available, it's amazing how much truth one can find.

Poker is all about information too, so this I found easy. Since there is so much bluffing, manipulating, deception from our governments and media, I read them like an open book. They are using small stakes poker strategy on the populations, these strategies don't work on high stakes poker players. You can't bluff a bluffer.
I've allways asked questions my whole life. Questions like: Why are we not helping all the starving people around the world, why are there so many religions, why don't we get parachutes on planes and a system where every passenger can be saved, (it MUST be possible), why are there not enough teachers, policemen in Norway and why are they underpaid in the richest country in the world, (order out of chaos) why are there so many people saying that fluoride, aspartame, vacsines etc. are VERY dangerous for us and the media don't even mention it.
ISN'T IT NEWS THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT???
I mean come on! We have to open our eyes, seek and thee shall find, is so true!
Why did Jesus, Gahndi, JFK, Malcom X, Martin Luther King etc. get murdered??
Why are all the good guys fighting for YOUR and MY rights getting killed, while all the rich people, who don't give a f.... about you and me being adored and worshiped???
WHY ARE WE BEING EDUCATED TO BE OBEDIENT WORKERS AND NON CRITICAL THINKERS. etc.
Another big mystery to me is this: The average Joe's admit that politicians lie all the time, and the media is corrupt.
BUT when someone like me, a "conspiracy theorist" (conspiracy realist!) tells the average Joe that the elites, bankiers of the world have a plan, called The New World Order, to centralize all power globally to one bank, one army, one currency, microchip everyone on the entire planet and make us slaves. And there is enormous ammounts of evidence. Then I hear: "Hehe, Chris has gone mad. He thinks someones taking over the world." Saying this without doing a minute of research. Einstein said, "contemplation without investigation, is the worst sort of ignorance". We are in a information age, things are different now than only a few years ago. More truth is being available to the average Joe, information that was rare before. There is a lot og disinfo also, so one has to "seperate the noise from the music." This usually isn't hard, just takes more research, taking longer time.
EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN!

I am so tired of this fight against tyrrany, frustrated seeing how easy it could be overcome. There are only a few people controlling the whole world. However they have many good people serving them, unknowingly. They manipulate good people to do bad things.

The best excample of this is soldiers fighting wars for them, being killed for wars THAT HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH PROTECTING OUR COUNTRIES. Nothing is more profitable than wars. That's why we fight wars. They are all based on false flag operations. LET THEM FIGHT THEIR OWN WARS, THE COWARDS!

I am sad of seeing my girlfriend crying because it's so hard to get people to unite, pass on emails, losing many friends because they can't handle the truth, are lazy, don't think we can win this fight. WE CAN!

This is the first time in history that practically everyone can find out we are being manipulated to fight wars for our "masters" based on lies. Lies like 11th.Sept.

It's all about information and numbers. When enough people know the truth, then the shadow governments can't work in the shadows any more. They HAVE to work in the shadows, as their agenda don't work once exposed to the sunlight... Thet use us against us.

Enough people knowing the truth is only the first step. The second step is SHOWING what we stand for.

A few thousand years ago, a couple of dictators were having a chat: One of them said: "Maybe we should mark all our slaves, so we easier can identify them." The wiser dictator answered: "No, then the slaves will know how many they are, rebell and win..."

We are The "slaves". We must mark ourselves. If we hang up sheets on our houses, windows, garages, posts in the streets saying for instance: STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER or NO TO FASCISM. Then we show what we stand for. Then policemen, soldiers, government officials will see what's going on and understand that they are being manipulated into working for the wrong side. Document the sheets with messages on by filming, photos and get it on youtube. It will be much easier and less embaracing if we all do it at the same time. Unite on this one. Imagine and visualize when, at least, thousands of people start these projects, sending videos, pictures onto youtube, posting raports via email, facebook, abovetopsecret etc. It will be MUCH easier if we all do it at the same time. And easier for the "troops" behind to follow. Like the shheep following the bell.

We must maximize our use of communicating on the internet, while we still have the internet. This is our best tool, and we shouldn't take it for granted. Having internet now is like a dream, it will be gone/censored like in China soon.

People who believe, in some degree, but don't pass on emails, like this one, don't do it mainly for one reason. They are scared of being ridiculed by uninformed, ignorant people. DON'T LOOK FOR EXCUSES, JUST DO IT! FOR OUR CHILDREN! Say I held a gun to your head, demanding you to do it!
The uninformed, ignorant people will stay ignorant until they are microchipped and smell burnt flesh. Not communicating serves the elites, not the patriots who are fighting for freedom. Freedom fighters or conspiracy theorists are todays witches, the ones that got burned at stakes a few hundred years ago.

The elites agenda is to have 1 government, 1 bank, 1 currency 1 millitary. There will be no middle class, only masters and servants/slaves. We've all been tricked, deal with it as best you can. It's happened all through history, it happens all over the world as we speak. Now it's happening to us. If you are scared and uncertain, show this email to the smartest/wisest person you know, (SWALLOW YOU PRIDE, VERY IMPORTANT) make him/her study this information thoroghly/carefully and take their advice.

If you don't act and investigate on this, you are not telling the truth when you say you'll do anything for your kids and loved ones. This must not get sweaped under the carpet.

There are millions of groups all around the world fighting this fight, many powerful people too. Problem is, we are divided. We must unite.

"You can snap 1 arrow easy, try snapping a few million"

A bit of info bellow...

Ps. I'm sorry for scaring anyone, but only the truth will set us free. I'm just the messenger.

"The truth hurts"

ILLUMINATI AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER

ILLUMINATI: (The elites) en.wikipedia.org...

Evelyn De Rothschild on BBC talking on the finance crises:
www.disclose.tv...

Internet blogger:

'That's a common elitist rhetorical trap. First they lie and deceive for centuries, literally. They make up a false reality which you are actually born into. They literally condition people from birth by the power they have to make the media do largely what they want. And then, when individuals who are already fubared by society make mystakes, there they come to say it was all our fault, and imply that we are dumb and they have all the solutions.

He can play father figure all he wants, to my dieing breath I will know it was him and his like that engineered, out of unfair social leverage, this whole situation and I will know that their solutions is nothing but self serving powergrabbing. The more power they have the more they will trample mankind down, till there is literally nothing left but them and a dumbed down serveant class.

If they have their own way their very selfishness will make sure they atrophiate into a class of babbling morons incapable to even get off their horses properly by themselves, served by a class of monkey like serveant subhumans, within 10 generations.

This elite superclass represents the total decadence of mankind.'

-Maybe he is so power hungry and evil, because his mother gave him a female name.
Chris S

Rothschild:
'Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws.'

THE NEW WORLD ORDER:

This is a conspiracy REALITY, not theory.
en.wikipedia.org...

The New World Order is just a mad conspiracy theory, huh?
www.youtube.com...

Aaron Russo talks to Alex Jones about Rockefeller and The New World Order:
www.youtube.com...

Rockefellers opening speech, Bilderberg conference in Baden-Baden, Germany, in June 1991:

'We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war, but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries.'

Presidents warn about NWO:
www.youtube.com...

Glenn Beck, talkshow hoast talks about NWO in mainstream media, Oct. 2008:
www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones, radio hoast Prisonplanet.com on NWO:
www.youtube.com...

David Icke is a British writer and public speaker on NWO:
www.youtube.com...

Canadian Connie Fagal, leader of the Canadian Action Party on NWO:
www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones, 'The Global Elite are making their move':
www.youtube.com...

Bill Hicks, American comedian: 'Go back to bed America, your government is in control...'
www.youtube.com...://www.vgb.no/8858/perma/340296/

George Carlin: 'It's called the American dream 'cause you have to be asleep to beleive it'
www.youtube.com...

There are many around the world working against The New World Order, and have been for a looong time.
www.nworesistance.com...

-THE EARTH DOESNT BELONG TO US-
-WE BELONG TO THE EARTH-

Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 1)

Maybe this guy's got some good advice...

Chris S.

'To heal a situation, it must first be exposed. Once exposed, it can be healed'

'For å helbrede en situasjon, må den først frem i lyset. Når eksponert, kan den helbredes'

Ps.
PASS ON THIS EMAIL AND ALL RELLEVANT INFORMATION.
IT'S ALL ABOUT INFORMATION, NOTHING ELSE.
WE ARE BEING LIED TO.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by CrushNWOorletourkids]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisgustedOne

"Less worthwhile people" ?????? I think a man is defined by how he views and treats others less fortunate than himself.

High levels of serotonin tend to cause feelings of joy and indiscriminate love. By preventing these chemical peaks I am able to see without chemically warped perceptions. I guess that defines me as clear-headed individual with an engineer's personality?

You cannot seriously believe that people have unlimited potential or that all humans have the same potential, can you? Basic, elementary biology states otherwise and biological beings cannot wisely build viewpoints of themselves or others as anything more than biological beings. Basing world views on emotions, "ethics", or any other standard but biology and rigorous studies of behavior is just an act of delusion.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Epinephrine]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Epinephrine

Formulation of logical thoughts are not without some form of emotional influence, even the cold eyes of the devil himself is driven by desire. The denial of emotional influence itself is a fear, kind of ironic. The delusion or fear of not being able to successfully view objective reality comes from the 'realization' that emotion is distracting, of course it can be, but without the stabilizing effect of emotion, one really can't 'handle the truth', fear of change follows from lack of or instability of emotional processes, self criticism becomes the criteria for the self to keep 'grounded', otherwise will fall into the trap of anxiety (emotional chaos).

Logic has levels. Tell me, would you want an individual in position of great power and awesome intellect with similar viewpoints to yours, to consider you considerably below average in intelligence to the 500 million allowed to exist in a one world government society, therefore you face the same fate as those facing mass depopulation? Wouldn't you feel a rush of emotional triumph? Anger?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

that is a eugenicist, ie fascist, theory

eugenism is an easy way to make people accept deep social conditionning of themselves and mass killing/exclusion of others that are just different.

absolutely every human has the potential to achieve absolute consciousness and eternal bliss.

to the condition that he's not involved in a day by day survival race nor extremely conditioned to believe that the world can only be the way he is told it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i don't think building them homes like american homes is the solution, primarily because their culture is different and what they consider to be home is also different. i'd be more inclined to think that a nicer version of what they already have in their communities would be better. like if it's a hut with a thatched roof, create a leak proof thatched roof ...also that seems invasive as well. if they have a village well, give them their own well. part of the issue here is impressing our way of life on people who have already established a way of life. and our synthetic everything could make these people really sick.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Epinephrine is a "fight or flight" hormone, and plays a central role in the short-term stress reaction. It is released from the adrenal glands when danger threatens or in an emergency. Such triggers may be threatening, exciting, or environmental stressor conditions such as high noise levels, or bright light and high ambient temperature

That was from wikipedia. Your nickname alone suggests you are not a rational individual and are posting on fear based mental mechanics. Sorry but I will have to discard all you say, because you are illogical and quite frankly hatefull and stupid. To say the rest of the world, who has not had the good fortune of being born in a developed country (or ill fortune in some points of view...) is dumber than you are, especially after you've spewed such unhumain drivel, would be laughable if it were not so sad. Sorry, but people like you disgust me, and all I can say is grow up and assume your humanity.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

Excellent thread. Good to see people are waking up to possibility. I'll just add a few things:

1) The cost of energy could be dilluted if we focus on letting people generate their own electricity. This would also break the energy monopoly and reduce the sociopathic elites ability to wage war and tax people injustly to almost nothing. Energy independence should be part of a plan for new earth.

2) The cost of education could be reduced greatly if we focus on just teaching them the basic read and write skills and then give them computer based homeschooling techniques.

3) If every human being were given 5000m2 for subsistance farming the entire population would only occupy 4-5% of the entire landmass. The overpopulation meme is wrong. It has been disseminated in the interest of the parasites at the top of the social pyramid as a control mechanism. Granted, some sort of self restraint would be needed, or we would need a second planet. Then again, mars is just over there... And so is venus. There is no limit to what humanity could achieve with just a change of mindset. But my point is this planet could easily sustain 20 billion of us, and were we to accept a little crowding we could probably triple that and still have room for the rain forrests. The Sahara alone irrigated is 10% of the landmass, or enough space to feed 10-12 billion people. We have the technology to suck moisture out of air already...

Again, excelent thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CrushNWOorletourkids

The wealth of a Rothschild is the ruin of nations

I hope that email does indeed get sent around so that people are aware of how the world really works. I have no doubt that this global awareness we are walking into will change everything, probably for the better. But untill then we have the elite trying desperately to retain control, by all means necessary. We still have troubled times to get through, but humanity's spirit is a very hard thing to crush, although we do tend to be a bit gullible

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

Actually, if you read some psychological literature you would know that it is absolutely possible to be devoid of emotions. Criminal psychopaths, for example, are notoriously devoid of emotion and fear. Also, are not monks of many religious traditions taught to control their emotions in order to think more clearly? Surely that's not out of fear.

I think the real fear lies in people who know only how to react emotionally. How could they possibly face themselves or learn to act without their automatic emotional responses?

Dealing with theoretical, improbable situations in order to coax some feeling out of me in an effort to prove me and my position that uncontrolled emotions leads to delusional ideas an viewpoints is grasping at straws(very emotional and flimsy ones at that). Besides, I find it very unlikely that anyone would find me in the lesser percentage of the population. And if they did, it would simple act as necessary to ensure my survival. What good would anger do?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

that is a eugenicist, ie fascist, theory

Eugenics significantly predates fascism and it's principles of removing undesirable traits from the gene pool and selectively breeding for desirable traits has a long history of success in agriculture since ancient times. While most animals are bred for docility and food output, breeding humans for health and intelligence would only be beneficial for the human species.

absolutely every human has the potential to achieve absolute consciousness and eternal bliss..

There is absolutely no evidence to support this. Furthermore, it sounds like a delusion created by meditative practices, which are proven to raise serotonin levels. Elevated serotonin levels cause feelings of interconnectedness, deep empathy, peace, and bliss. There is no more reason to believe a serotonin delusion than there is to believe the delusions caused by excessive levels of dopamine(which causes megalomania, hypersexuality, and paranoia) or any other chemical of the brain.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

Your nickname alone suggests you are not a rational individual and are posting on fear based mental mechanics.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Zepherian]

Yes, surely a person who takes pride in being able to observe and influence several of his neurotransmitter levels, hormone levels, and general brain/organ arousal would never choose a hormone as his screen name on a site known for fear-filled and irrational posts.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Epinephrine: You are one missguided although clearly well read individual imo, and I will attempt to show you the other viewpoint, one which is closer to reality, although sadly I still have to discard most of what you claim:

1) Emotions: The emotional makeup of an individual is key to his successfull function in society, to building relationships. Not only that but it is key to rational thought. If you think about it you chose an idea because you like the idea of that idea being right. Emotional motivation is the key to human endeavour, in all situations. I could go on and talk about somatic markers and the actual science behind that, but I'll just leave a reference: Read António Damásio, he is a portuguese scientist who resides in the US and is one of the leaders in the study of how emotions fit into the human thought process and he has at least 3 books out on the subject, two of which I have read and found enlightening.
You are wrong about the sociopaths and criminals, they are not devoid of emotions, just disfunctional in how they translate emotion into action. Sadism is the result of a messed up emotional profile, and sometimes it's the result of physical damage to the frontal lobe, for example.

2) Regarding the chemicals: they are one level of a fractal reality. You assume because you can identify part of the process you see the whole process, but there is plenty of indication and a lot of scientific experimentation, that shows further possibility. Regarding Serotonin et all I suspect you are confusing the key with the doorway here, and as such are being intelectually lazy, assuming you know it all, when the reality is, imo, that you do not. I encourage you to think of the possibility of you, and everyone around you, having more dimensions, physically, to their organism than presently accepted by science. The smokescreen of religion may come from a deeper hidden fire.

3) The way you see yourself is not how others see you, and to me your screen name has a delicious undertone of irony

View this post as an opportunity to enhance yourself, not as my ego trying to dropkick your ego, I've been stupid plenty of times in my life and often have I been corrected and I still have a ways to go to get to wherever I'm going.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm actually torn on Eugenics, there is absolutely no reason why scienitist can't impregnate sorrogates with fetuses of super human. People cleanse of physical defect, designed with increase brain capacity, increase physical capacity. Additionally, there is no reason why, they people when grown, can't be used to create more babies even more advanced. Yes, I do think that this would create a 2 class society, but eventually the lower class be interbreed with he higher to raise them up. Especially if the characters that you are looking to express are dominate. Anyway, I agree with it.

On all the rest that people have talked about. I will respectfully say that I will agree to disagree. The only way your ideas of change can occur is with power, your ideas and concept by design is without it, and thus doomed to failure.

Do I think we could feed everyone, yes, do I think it will happen, never. As I said before man is corrupt, and thus you must work within that corruption to achieve the desired result, that is what the NWO has been doing for a very long time, will continue to do, and will continue to achieve. There power is in utilizing our weaknesses. Weaknesses that nobody wants to be pointed out.

Cheers,

Camain

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join