It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't like the looks of this!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Speaking of end time predictions on the positive side, there is supposed to be 1000 years of peace. I don't mean peace because everyone is dead from wars and fighting but actual peace for a whole thousand years. Of course what happens before that time might be cause for concern. I believe that 1000 years will start possibly as soon as 2055 or 2056 but I don't expect to be around then.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just got wind of this...

Israeli Police Storm Jerusalem Holy Site / Muslims Barricade Themselves in Mosque !

Israeli Police Storm Jerusalem Holy Site

Friday, April 02, 2004

JERUSALEM � Thousands of Muslim worshippers have barricaded themselves inside the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem after Israeli police stormed the disputed holy site, firing plastic bullets, stun grenades and tear gas to disperse hundreds of Palestinian stone throwers.

Police spokesman Shmuel Ben-Ruby said officers entered the Al Aqsa Mosque (search) compound after Muslim worshippers threw stones at police deployed nearby.

Police said there were no injuries. However, one worshipper, who refused to give his name, said he was hit in the leg by a plastic bullet.

Mohammed Hussein, a senior official in the Islamic Trust, which administers the mosque compound, tried to calm the situation, urging worshippers to go home, witnesses said. Most left, but several hundred stone throwers remained behind.

The mosque compound is known to Jews as the Temple Mount (search), site of biblical Jewish temples. The walled site is revered by Muslims and Jews and is one of the flashpoints in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

www.foxnews.com...

The mosque compound is known to Jews as the Temple Mount

Does anyone want to guess what that means?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I give up, what does it mean?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the end will come swift as the night , the masses will be struck without warning, fear not as there is only the will of destiny at the helm

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
This is getting too scarey for words.

The end times as outlined in many religions and prophecies really seem to coming to pass.

1. The coming comets which will form a cross in the sky
2. China getting more intense with Tawain
3. Israel and Palestine conflict getting worse
4.The sun acting stranger then ever recorded in history
5. Earthquakes, Volcano�s and the moon looks different tonight

1.) Comets are quite an ordinary phenomenon. And as another post maintains, they do not cross because of the vector of motions involved when the atmosphere encounters such a body.

2.) How often do nations get intense with each other? Did the US not recently get simply Byzantine on another country? Apparently, crossing the Tigris and Euphrates enmass was not enough to signal the four horsemen.

3.) Actually, it was worse many previous times than it is today.

4.) While we have only a minimal time-frame to gauge the sun's behavior, a terrible flare occured not long ago. During the mid-1800's a solar storm was responsible for knocking out power (such as it was) and actually starting fires.

5.) Earthquakes and volcanoes are completely ordinary processes, consider Pompeii for one or Krakatoa, which was an enormous explosion in the 1881. And there are dozens of other cataclysmic examples, who can forget Mt. St. Helens? As to the moon, keep watching, you'll see bizarre things. On at least two occasions over the years, I've seen the moon colored deep, blood red. (But I'm not counting eclipses.) In about 1054 AD, a monk in England witnessed an impact on it, though he didn't know what to make of it.

My opinion of St. John the Divine's "Revelations" corresponds with Thomas Jefferson's. Succinctly, the book is only, "ravings of a maniac." (BTW, the first time Christians thought those prophesies were being played out was during the fall of Rome. Most considered that they were completely fulfilled by 500 AD.)

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
with all due respect: people have been looking for the return of Jesus Christ (and the events leading up to them) since his crucifiction.

Now-the Bible was written by Men, who were supposed to be under the influence of the "Holy Ghost/Spirit".

We know that the Bible has been "influenced" (shall we politely say) by the political climates of the time.

It is also too easy to intrepretate prophecy based on what a person's own belief is.

In the early 80's, Hal Linsey, one of the most respected Christian Teachers, (THE LATE GREAT PLANET EARTH), wrote a book called 1984-COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDON. I was positive, POSITIVE, based on his credible book, that we would never see the 21st century. Wrong.

Please do not think I am mocking your faith. I'm not. But with the invention of the internet, and our keeping records for the last 100 years, or so, it seems like we are hearing of these things more, not necessarily that they are happening.

It does pay to be watchful-but not at the expense of forgetting your day-to-day life.

Make sense?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
As long as we keep China in the bussiness of making all of our cheap trinkets, Mchappy meal toys ,and bad electronics, they will probably leave Tawain alone.
Nothing a little duct tape and WD40 cant fix.

Parker

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Speaking of end time predictions on the positive side, there is supposed to be 1000 years of peace. I don't mean peace because everyone is dead from wars and fighting but actual peace for a whole thousand years. Of course what happens before that time might be cause for concern. I believe that 1000 years will start possibly as soon as 2055 or 2056 but I don't expect to be around then.

I've mentioned this before on another thread some mths ago but i'll say it again as i think it's worthwhile repeating. We're leaving Pices (the fish) which could correlate with Christianity, and entering the Age or Aeon of Aquarius. (the age of peace - 1000 yr reign as mentioned in Revelations). The mayans mentioned the end of the world but what i believe they were referring to was the end of an Aeon which is upon us. Spiritually mankind imo is evolving. Genetically as well as Spiritually we are beginning to awaken to something unbenownst to us at this point in time.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
We're leaving Pices (the fish) which could correlate with Christianity, and entering the Age or Aeon of Aquarius. (the age of peace - 1000 yr reign as mentioned in Revelations).

Isn't this the second Age of Aquarius that has occurred? Like in the 70's ....
Maybe I am wrong, cause I can find no reference to it already having occurred.

www.accessnewage.com...

yet here, it says that the Age of Aquarius started in 1898

Among the more obvious suggestions for the beginning of the Age of Aquarius are the following:

1898: According to Hindu chronology, the Kali Yuga (Age of Iron) began in the year 3102 BC. As the yuga has a duration of 5000 years, its end occurred in 1898

www.greatdreams.com...

or am I just confused
and I am thinking of the song Age of Aquarius by the 5th Dimension ??

"When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!"

www.letssingit.com...://www.letssingit.com/5th-dimension-age-of-aquarius-vv2dwrs.html

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This new offer by Bin ladden for a truce has me wondering if he might have something huge planed in the US. Maybe he wants to offer one last chance before the attack. On the news tonight the pentagon is requesting people to leave Saudi Araiba because of an impending attack there and in the US.

I have had a thought that, what if Bin Laddin is Mabus as in the following...

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

The US is supposed to be very clost to getting him. What if, in an attack on his strong hold, he is the first to die and this excites his followers and they try to take vengence on his death? His attack on the US is put into action.

Then the comet comes? Put 2 & 2 together with the world events.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
what if he already knows hes gonna die an so with that in mind he planed an attk acordingly told his followers to wait for the signal of his death then to strike all across the land we havent heard much from the sleeper cells.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I read somewhere that Mabus is an anagram for osama and bush. If so, that would indicate both Bush and Bin Ladin would be dead. Then the rest of the quatrain regarding death, destruction and revenge would follow...

Will look for the source and link here.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
www.johntitor.com

be prepared...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeon10101110
1.) Comets are quite an ordinary phenomenon. And as another post maintains, they do not cross because of the vector of motions involved when the atmosphere encounters such a body.

You need to think in a 3D.

One comet can fly horizontal while another flies vertical, they might be millions of miles apart, but from the naked eye they may look like they are making a "cross".

Everyone needs to understand that everything is possible through God.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just realized this thread is 4 years old'ish ... HAHAHA, but still, the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join