It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama prepared for dirty election tricks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Obama prepared for dirty election tricks

www.msnbc.msn.com

The bill gave the former Illinois state legislator international recognition on a topic that translated easily to voters. "The single most important national security threat we face is nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists," said Obama in the presidential campaign ad that included pictures from the Lugar trip.

"What I did was reach out to Senator Dick Lugar — a Republican — to help lockdown loose nuclear weapons."

At a news conference in July, Lugar was asked about being featured in a Democratic campaign commercial. The Republican senator said the ad was "accurate" and added, "I'm pleased we had the association Sen. Obama describes."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is actually a video. I don't know if I pulled this off right . . . the snippet is from an article that the video was embedded in (link below). From Oberman's show today, I believe. It's 8.5 mins long, so if you don't have the time to sit . . . check it out later.

Today, Obama's campaign, sent a letter to the USAG asking for them to look into the Bush Admin, McCain/Palin, and the DOJ for the possiblity that some or all of them have some involvement in this whole ACORN affair. Seems, just the DOJ agreeing to look into ACORN (under RNC pressure) violates the law. DOJ is not supposed to investigate such issues in an election year for the very reason that they agreed (political pressure). Seems these type of issues have come up the last three elections . . . every time it's worked to suppress the Democratic vote.

The additional link is the actual article on MSNBC that contains the imbedded interview.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Obama is very important to the NWO. They will put him in office. IMO for them it would be really stupid to put McCain in office... but eh, you never know if the extremist branch of the NWO pull it off... (the Cheney branch)

There's also the possibility that they steal the election then all the Obama bots go on a crusade to retake it by force, giving Obama power, an army of bots and let the US into a state of war.... all good for the NWO.

- Obama as leader.
- War in the streets.
- Obama the savior.
- Average Obama supporter becomes hardcore fanatic and the ``evil republicans`` are beaten and the situation is saved, everyone can go back to sleep.
- You can have a purge of all those ``patriots`` listed and ``anti-government`` people...

I mean... it would be a better thing for them than just having Obama as leader easily like that. If it goes down like that, we'll see major NEWS involvment. They will scream bloody murder with voter fraud... and Obama will lead the movement... he will become like MAO or Castro. A hero of the people for the NWO.

I think I would be a good NWO strategist.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Hmmm . . . well there have been quite a few inside jokes about "Saviour" and "Messiah" thrown Obama's way. It would certainly make sense to have a mixed-race President with an Arabic-African name lead us to Globalization.

And I agree he's already been picked . . . No way TPTB allow McCain to pick Palin, if he was seriously in the race. McCain's running for the illusion of choice.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't think the NWO would have anything to do with Obama... he's too new to the political scene.

I think the minds behind the NWO have chosen the Republican party to usher in what it needs. Look at all the help the Bush administration gave them.

I think, as horrible as it is to speculate, something will "happen" to Obama. either before or after the election. and 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) The unfortunate incident is used as something to motivate the American people into a frenzy. They will demand investigations and protest either McCain, or Obama's successor Biden to the extreme, which the current administration will see as a chance to use their new homeland defense unit they recently stationed here. If it gets crazy enough, Bush could declare that the civil unrest + the Economy + Iran is enough for martial law, and postponement of the inauguration of the president.

2) The election will be stolen by the republicans. McCain will appoint the "desired" president in as secretary of state. McCain suffers a "heart attack" Palin is removed by congress after a vote of "no confidence". Since congress removed the VP, they will both (the speaker and president of the senate) will refuse to accept the post on ethical grounds, and will pass it on to the Secretary of State.

I think we'll see either scenario play out... but I really don't think its going to matter who wins the election.... in the long run, the PTB will have stacked the deck in their favor.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have wondered since 2004 what the next Democrat would do to guard against the dirty GOP tricks. I'm so glad Obama is as smart as he is. It still doesn't guarantee that he'll be able to fight it, but it's looking pretty good. He's going to have to anticipate their "Plan B" and "Plan C", too... But if I can figure that out, I'm sure he will, too. He surrounds himself with brilliant people... as opposed to criminal minds.

May the best man win.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I see people are still believing the BS that Obama is ``for the people``. Come on. He voted for the bailout bill. His advisors are hardcore globalists. He's been to Bilderberg. He's a globalist, period. Too bad if you don't recognize that.

The only difference between the republicans and democrats is that the republicans are going fast towards the NWO and the democrats are going slowly towards it and have other objectives, like banning guns, worshipping the earth, ect... the ``liberals`` causes, ``for the good``, used for fascist purpose. See England and their climate cops and all this BS.

Seriously... Clinton was NWO, Hillary is NWO, so is Obama.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Hope your tinfoil hat isn't too tight. That's the most outrageous conspiriacy theory I've ever heard.
And there ain't no way Pelosi would turn down the chance to be President; Ehtics? She's a politician. What ethics?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
lol the tin foil blocks the brain scanners
LOL just kidding...

nah, I know it sounds far fetched, but 8 years ago if you had told me that the PTB would attack our own people, blame it on someone else, and use it as an excuse to invade two countries, pass legislation that takes away rights promised to us by the U.S. Bill of Rights, and finally pass executive orders related to "terror" that enable the president to assume dictatorial power, I'd have said the same thing...

now throw in the "stolen" elections, and we have ourselves what would have been unthinkable in 1999. Yet, here we are.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

However, I still do not believe Obama, if elected, will make it to election day 2012. (please don't take that as I want something to happen, I just honestly believe he isn't who the PTB want in power, and they'll JFK him. Prabably nail it on someone in a racist group and call it "race related")

edit:

Forgot to mention, Pelosi is up for re-election this November as well...

[edit on 17-10-2008 by nj2day]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow, The Acorn controversy is getting more and more interesting.

Fact remains and you can argue with me all you want about this is:

1. Acorn hires people to go out and register voters
2. Most of these people are poor and need the money
3. You apparantly get more money for the more voters you register
4. Acorn gets the list and verifies the info.
5. They sort them into piles bases on verifiable and unvariable
6. They are required by Law to turn in the registration even if the name is Mickey Mouse
7. The committee looks at these list and obvioulsy see a pile of people with fake names. THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE UNVERFIABLE LIST.WOW.

Now you get the current administration involved. Trying to suppress voting. Drop this..

new topics

top topics

join