It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, I just saw the new Oliver Stone film, "W."

Needless to say, I enjoyed the film, and thought it a fair portrayal of President Bush.
I'm sure that in the next month, other threads on the film will pop up, but I want to discuss some (hidden?) messages I found the first go around.

I'm sure that most of you will see the movie as some point or another, and want you to post any findings here.

2 things stuck out in the movie for me, and that was the words "amero" and "New World Order."

[Spoiler]... (as if we don't already know what happens eh?)
At one point in the movie, Bush, trying to pronounce "Guantanamo," as in Guantanamo Bay, says "Guantanamero."
[Rolls eyes]
yes yes, I know what your thinking, no big deal, right?
right.
Not a biggie at all, just wanted to point it out.
Perhaps that was Oliver's way pointing out the possible North American Union?

But the big thing I want to mention is a conversation they have in the movie deciding whether or not to invade Iraq, and then, Iran!
Yes, the movie did a fantastic job of explaining how Iraq was just the first step of the plan to invade Iran and gain control of the oil pipelines but selling the war to the american people as fighting terrorists on the axis of evil.

They even say, "New World Order"!
Along with how once America controls Iran, we will have a global empire.

I just wanted to bring that out for discussion and hope you guys can add to some of the messages in the movie.

I wonder what people who have never heard of the NWO feel about that convo in the film.

anyway, good day to yas,

Odessy

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I saw this movie about a week ago. I thought it was awesome, even if a bit wishy-washy on certain things.

But having said that, I believe there is actually quite a lot of subliminal-content inside this film. I'd have to watch it again to go point for point. But the use of certain light and the way shots were taken portray W. as being protected and guided by illumination.

There was the relationship between W. and Cheney - I thought was depicted well also, a hint as to what it most likely was.

Then there was the college initiation. I'm not sure if Bush was a "delta-cappa" what ever that they have in the movie. But I know he was in Skull & Bones - and again, there are subliminal furtherings that this scene offered aswell.

Plus the whole encirclement of Iran in the war room.

Again, there is heaps of subliminal content in this movie - I'm surprised no-ones talked about it more. I recommend it.

Pay attention to the use of light.
Pay attention to inferences.
Pay attention to relationships.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a good movie to see

new topics

join