It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have no idea what I am going to do! I cannot believe that there is only two candidates for president (realistically speaking). I also know I have talked to a lot of people who feel the same way I do. extremely frustrated! I think that he is the only one who will bring forth positive change. If he bought some air time or if someone with money aired a message to vote for Ron Paul, I think at this point people would surprise him.

Lets say he wins because people smarten up and write him in, would he accept it?

When you go to the voting poll can/how do you write in Ron Paul? Do you need to ask for a special form?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
nah, I think it depends on what voting system your area is using.

The best way to find an answer on "how to vote" will be to go to your state's website. usually you can find it on there.

Don't be afraid to ask someone at the polls either. there will be ALOT of first time voters this year, so no one will look at you funny for asking.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.votesmart.org...

Apparently, these are your choices. I believe I heard Ron Paul is actually supporting one of the less prominent candidates. Look into that..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I actually forgot about that site!

Thanks for bringing it up! it is an awesome site, and I've had it bookmarked for about a month now.

yes, this site will give you more information that you can possibly digest on any given candidate you can find.

Kudus to you Unlimited! star for you!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I had it bookmarked too and was given the link by somebody else so Kudos to the person the gave me that link.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Thanks for all the massive help. I was hoping someone could convince me as to who the better of the worst I should vote for.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by xyankee]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Off post my A**. This is like the 5th post you guys have trashed when theyre right to the point of conversation. Just admit it....lmao you guys are the ones Im talking about when I say you think youre a republican.
Well thats ok, Obama will win anyway. McCain is going to need a lot more help then editing a posters view of the situation.
Oh, but good luck with it!

[edit on 13/10/08 by Douggie]

top topics

join