It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there IS no "foreign oil" we buy -- "foreign oil" is co-owned by Fed (U.S.) & City of London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
(any ATS folks willing to help document this please jump in)

again, our sheeple presidential candidates and their parties both lie ...
you see, there is no such creature as "foreign oil" that politicians say we're sending billions of dollars to Saudi Arabia to buy ... Saudi Arabian oil has been co-owned by the Fed and City of London bankers since THEY co-founded Saudi Arabia. oh. You mean, co-owned by the U.S. and Great Britain along with the Saudi's? yes.

You mean, after the Fed and City of London financed WWI and the Bolsevik Revolution and Nazism AND WWII ... they financed all sides of each war? ...oh. well, what do you know about that?

You mean, you mean ... yep. can you spell s...h...e...e...p...l...e...?

AND the U.S. and Brits and Dutch ALSO co-own Iraq and Iran oil ... oh.

You mean NOT ONLY do BOTH presidential candidates not address this in addtion to not addressing nationalizing the Fed? ...yep. bleet bleet.

are you saying that ALL the current wars are waged by the interlocking directorate of the fed/cit of london over oil rights -- that they're wars between friends and business partners of city of london/fed fighting over oil rights? ...sorta maybe kinda yes

www.abovetopsecret.com... ref: ‘Oil Wars’, by Mary Kaldor, Terry Karl, & Yahia Said
excerpt;

In 20th Century, fierce rivalry between three largest oil companies-Shell, Exxon, British Petroleum.

Shell … Henri Deterding, head of Shell, bought (1) oilfields in Egypt, 1908, (2) Russian Ural-Caspian oilfields, 1910, (3) Mexican oilfields belonging to Lord Cowdray Weetman Pearson, (4) Venezuelan oilfields still produce 6th of Shell oil, (5) American oilfields

Exxon … Walter Teagle, head of Exxon (1) secretly bought Texas oil company ‘Humble’ in 1919, (2) secretly bought out Nobel Russian oil interests for 11.5 million dollars in 1920, new communist regime seized oilfields & paid Exxon nothing.

British Petroleum (BP) controlled Iran (Anglo-Persian Oil Co.), & 25% of oil from Iraq Petroleum Co. Iraq Petroleum Co. (earlier called, Turkish Petroleum Co.) formed following WWI, composed of British Petroleum, Exxon, Gulf, Texaco, Mobil, & Calouste Gulbenkian, an Armenian entrepreneur.

Exxon, Shell & British Petroleum, 1928, Teagle (Exxon), Deterding (Shell), & Sir John Cadman (BP) met in Achnacarry Castle, Scotland agreed on price-fixing scheme to stop competition. These three oil rulers controlled pricing & supply of oil worldwide.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(5-of-15)

theme: drive east to capture Baku oil fields (which Chevron succeeded in doing mid-90s by genocide in eastern Europe & toppling soviet regime)… an effort to march thru Russia & India to wipe out (colonialize) China.

Hermann Schmitz, former president of I.G. Farben, held as much stock in Standard Oil of New Jersey as did Rockefellers. (according to Loftus, other largest shareholders two Saudi’s.)

(2 of 3) Fourth Reich & Fifth Reich
re: peak oil. Emory: excerpt- Peak Oil movement advocates draconian, eugenic program of systematic murder to reduce world’s population to meet Peak Oil … eliminating civil rights & democracy, getting rid of majority of Earth’s population over next century.

‘Coming Panic Over End Of Oil’ can.mailarchive.ca...

PLEASE NOTE:
Excerpt: loudest warnings about predicted peak of world oil came from Petroconsultants

1998 merger Petroconsultants became IHS Energy Group, subsidiary of Info Handling Services Group (IHS Group), diversified conglomerate owned by Holland America Investment Corp., IHS Group as immediate parent company, for Thyssen-Bornemisza Group (TBG, Inc.). In 1920s George Herbert Walker & his son-in-law, Prescott Bush, helped Thyssen dynasty finance acquisitions thru Union Banking Corp. & Holland-American Trading Corp. (Wikipedia, 2003). Until his death last year, Hans Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza, nephew of Nazi steel & coal magnate, one of world's richest men.

Iran's proposed Oil Bourse toppling U.S.A. dollar www.dissidentvoice.org...
& www.iran-daily.com...
& video that includes ‘Amero’ currency Bush signed for US, Canada & Mexico

shotgun wedding of Amero to GCC to kill dollar: Saudi plot to kill oil rival (Iran) & kill U.S. econ, www.abovetopsecret.com...

More rats on Halliburton’s board – includes several major warmongering oil co. directors, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Front-running

Georgia oil wars linked to Saudi Arabia oil billionaires & 911 perps & Deutsche Bank & Alex Brown, www.abovetopsecret.com...

5/27/08 "oil bubble" ...Stop the Oil Speculators -- w/o speculators $60/barrel, www.abovetopsecret.com...

history of oil
video.google.com...

maps only (not text) at this url www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How does the Vatican and the District of Columbia fit in to this. Or do they exists as silent partners? .... Seriously? These three city-states interest me.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
How does the Vatican and the District of Columbia fit in to this. Or do they exists as silent partners? .... Seriously? These three city-states interest me.

Okay let's see.
City of London is a sovereign state.
Vatican (& it's bank) is a sovereign state.
Knights of Malta is a sovereign state.
Is the District of Columbia a sovereign state ... have never heard it so-referenced.

The Catholic Church originated before the German so-called "Holy Roman Empire" which excluded Rome and was primarily German war lords -- the so-called 'barbarians" of the north -- gee, hmmm.

The Knights of Malta were the deathsquads of the Holy Roman Empire and Inquisition AND the Catholic Church.

The Illuminati founded by the Catholic Jesuit (aka the 'Black Pope') Weisenhaupt appeared in the middle or so of the Knights of Malta.

The wealth of the Catholic Church is attributed to have been represented in the City of London bank(er)s, the original founders of the Bank of England, along w/Rothschild et al.

The City of London and Rockefeller apparently cofounded the Fed attributing the Rothschild gang to be instrumental in puppeting Warburg.

I've tried and tried to research District of Colombia in terms of being similar to the City of London ... or why there has to be a District of Columbia ... but didn't get very far ... unless there's truth to the "corporation of the United States" being different from "the United States" as defined in the U.S. Constitution originally.

When the U.S. went bankrupt in 1933 and then was entrusted to the IMF (as the story goes) and all U.S. citizens and their property and earnings and bodies and children pledged as collateral on the national debt UP TO & INCLUDING apparently the World Heritage groups and National Heritage groups dedicating the open space and parks of the world ... not dedicating, but claiming ownership of ... them; this apparently is also collateral on the debt of all the citizens of every country to their respective national (central) banks.

What has captured my attention at the moment is the following post by evilod (please make any comments at this url: 'EU to present "Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" to US this weekend!', at: www.abovetopsecret.com... , from orig documentation at: cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Flag and star Counterterrorist - good presentation.

I wish the military patriots would wake up to how they are used and abused as fodder for the nephilim cronies. If they ever do, then we will be able to overturn all the injustices that continue to be perpetrated, against the world and its' people. This would happen in a blink of an eye and we would be rid of the injustice for a thousand years, as they are thrown into the abyss, as per Revelation.

Imagine a world free of these manipulators - it would be sheer heaven. So much good could be achieved so quickly. Free energy, cleaning up the environment, increased emphasis on integrity, cooperation, compassion, love.....all the good. We could be free of the order out of chaos, divide and conquer problem-reaction-solution mentality.

With a chance to evolve consciousness, in a truly free world based on the principle of what's best for the common good, we could finally have a world of creation and innovation. The shift would be spectacular.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
Flag and star Counterterrorist - good presentation.

I wish the military patriots would wake up to how they are used and abused as fodder for the nephilim cronies. If they ever do, then we will be able to overturn all the injustices that continue to be perpetrated, against the world and its' people. This would happen in a blink of an eye and we would be rid of the injustice for a thousand years, as they are thrown into the abyss, as per Revelation.

Imagine a world free of these manipulators - it would be sheer heaven.

Educators are manipulators and your communism is at the level fo Pol Pot in destroying the educated, informing classes.

More to the point, they have the oil, and if they don't play ball.... we'll invade Iran in the name of WMD. We are safe, but our moral deficit will catch us out if we do not show respect. The oil is not ours, we have a (legally, at the mo, acceptable) claim on it. America will not be allowed into Iran over the NWO, Russia will refuse permission, as likely their other neighbour, Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

Gosh I hope justice triumphs soon. The age of Aguarius is supposed to start in about 3 years isn't it? Or is it 20? I forget. We could use freedom and justice around here for 1,000 years, just to relax and be happy for a change.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have to tell you, this makes a lot more sense than what the media shells out.

The distinction of players is beginning to become evident.

More so every day.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Astrological cycles phase in over a long period of time, but yes we are definitely feeling the cosmic shift and for the better, however have you noticed the polarisation of people all over the planet, a really strong dividing into what is past and what is to come. I've noticed it since about 1996. It is quite phenomenal.

Reply to Counterterrorist (reply did not function)

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Nineteen]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
America will not be allowed into Iran over the NWO, Russia will refuse permission, as likely their other neighbour, Pakistan.

Don't forget China, they have benefited the most from the financial crises are are the biggest owners of U.S. Treasury notes.

I have a big post on the CNWO, i.e. the merging of China into the NWO, at:
part 1:

part 2: Shanghai Cooperation Association (w/Russia, -stan countries, India)

part 3:

part 17: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(am posting one will post another 2 in 10minutes) following youtubes talk about china and the financial crises: www.youtube.com...
post documenting bailout is bailing out China, Russia, Europe not just U.S. -- yep this is where it is, one intro by one commentator then at 1:42 in it switches to a more mainstream video that goes into detail.

this one says there'll be martial law if congress doesn't approve bailout (am still looking for the other china-related youtube -- maybe this is it (nope, just watched it again, it isn't -- I think it was maybe a radio broadcast if it wasn't a youtube that said China is the main beneficiary -- I have to keep looking for it -- just found it, it's the one above, I think)

also: www.abovetopsecret.com...
&

join