It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd, round bursts of bright lights in night sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 38181

According to Heavens-Above it was satellite Zi Yuan 2 with a +3.9 magnitude from South to North North West.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Nope, it's not lightning. I'm almost 40, been watching the sky my entire life, lived all over the U.S., and I know what lightning looks like. I've seen all types of lightning, and almost struck by it once. This is not lightning. Lightning is not perfectly round, and occurs in the same place over and over again outside of the atmosphere.

Imagine this.....there's a New Moon out, (completely black). Somebody turns on the switch for a split second, and VOILA! you have a full moon, then off it goes again. That's what this looked like. It's not lightning.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by allegedsatellite

I think we are probably witnessing something similar, however, my light is much larger in circumference. Good video though.....I saw the flashes you were talking about, and one in particular was definitely not caused by the moving of the recorder.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here for a moment....let's just say, hypothetically, we have "visitors" of untold numbers in our atmosphere at any given time. One only needs to view the NASA tapes to see these for themselves for proof. WHAT IF these flashes of light are these crafts going in and out of wormholes or dimensions?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join