It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman and Anti-Gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I caught an interview with Boyd Bushman on a video called "The Billion Dollar Secret" I had watched the video half hazardly one day and happened to hear this part which totally enthralled me. I had heard about his experiment before but was not sure if it was hearsay or a fact.

Here is the interview, he starts at about 6:57. In case this does not link correctly, it is part 3 of the movie.
www.youtube.com...

Here is his wikipedia link
en.wikipedia.org...

Now, the anti-gravity information is astounding, the whole magnetic rocks falling at different speeds thing. But what had me even more interested was the beginning of the interview, talking cryptically about what type of things he works on. It leaves so much to the imagination, but at the same time it is like he is saying that there are things they are working on that we can't even imagine, or theorize about.

Why have we not seen something come from this work? If it is so simple, but earth-shaking at the same time, you would think that someone else at least would have come up with something functional using this data. Has anyone on ATS ever claimed to re-create this test? Anyone else just fascinated with this short interview?

I am sure there are other threads that might talk about this, but seach is not functioning correctly. So if there is another main thread for discussion please direct me towards it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Id love to know more about what they are building that "should fly" basically seems like he is building an anti grav vehivle of some kind, wouldnt that be fascinating?

However would it ever see the light of day right now? Im not so sure.

Ive always been fascinated by magnetics, for such simple things magnets always seem to me to offer and fascinating display of power, especially when the poles are opposed. They are the kind of things you can play around with endlessly and be fascinated by psosiblitiy.

On a scientific level im sure magnetics are going to become more and more important.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

There is another youtube videos where Bushman is interviewed by David Sereda and he talks about his rock experiment in greater detail, I'll let you find it. From my memory he got several workers to tell him which rock hit the ground early after HE dropped them with his hands of a tall building, very few trials and no experimental controls. It is my underrstanding that the results were never published which is unsurprising as the experiment had no validiity and proved nothing.

In the same interview Bushman demonstrates Lenz Law and a toy called a 'celt' to the unsuspecting Sereda and tries to pass them of as bizarre anitigravity/magnetisim effects. When both (especially Lenz Law) are explained by convertional physics. Since Boydman is a physicist I would assume he would know this so this consitiutes Fraud IMO.

As far as John Hutchinsons experiments which Boyd Bushamn endorses, he has admitting to faking 'some' of his videos when he couldn't reproduce them for real. (A bit of a Billy Meier thing going on there). But I don't know the details of ALL his work.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I like "The Electric Universe" theory where there's a positive and negative charge - and no real need to create a third force called gravity at all.

This whole "spooky action at a distance thing" even flawed Einstein. Is it possible that it doesn't really exist at all?

Antigrav has always interested me but in saying that, it's important to balance the claims with some perspective.

Nice one Towelie .. I mean Steve B

IRM

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yeah, Einstein was flwed by hidden variables or 'spooky action at a distance' which i guess is really a good description for it, but since then things have moved on.

There was a couple of things that sort of put a nail in the coffin for this stuff. Bells' Inequality
en.wikipedia.org...
Which mathematically proves QM can't have hidden variables.
Since then there has been several experimental realisations of Bells inequailty, en.wikipedia.org...
It looks like there in no room for hidden variables in quantum mechanincs.

I like the idea of anti-gravity too but to be honest i don't know what Boyd Bushman is doing?
Towelie? hes the worst character ever lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In someways i believe it exist........ Einstein might not have had all the answers, but theirs a little logic in his views..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
We cant eevn explain gravity properly in proven physics so its a little soon to be dismissing anti gravity.

Its a little amusing really that gravity, something we have come to take so "for granted" remains to this day a wholly unproven theory and will continue to do so unless "gravitons" can be identified and qualified correctly.

Gravity itself as a property of matter could yet turn out to be completely untrue which is quite a chuckle really.

Now some of you are probably staring and saying "is he saying gravity is a myth"? Well I suppose yes I am, until its correctly proven and stops being a theory full of holes it should be treated as a hypothesis only

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
He's worked as a top level scientist for Lockheed Martin and is also a consultant for NASA. He's brilliant.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't discount anti-gravity as a possibility at all, never said that, but This Boyd Bushman character is misrepresenting things.

To UFOReaity, seeing as you think he's brillient mind explaining why he tries to CON David Sereda? Or are you ingnoring this bit in your analysis of him?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi Yall,

I was away from ATS for a while, but thought I would drop in and see if any of you were still interested in discussing this. I just watched another bushman interview, with Sereda. This must not be the one you have suggested however as it doesn't dispute anything that Bushman says. If you would be so kind to link it in case I can't find it I would appreciate it.

In any case, here is the latest one I watched, quite interesting. Some of the little experiments he does are pretty cool.
video.google.com...

Hope someone wants to chime in here. Ill re post if I find the video you suggested.

*edit* OK I have come to realize that I did indeed watch the video you had spoken about. I guess I can't really comment too much on your criticism, as they are fair as far as I can see.

I can only say that I suppose he could be using somewhat conventional theories/experiments to explain or hint towards non conventional theories/experiments possibly. I am not sure what to say other then I have confidence in him due to his credibility and his education. There is just something about him and his demeanor that makes me fascinated in what he says. I really do think he knows some things that joe doesn't and it makes me want to giggle

[edit on 12/3/2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
We cant eevn explain gravity properly in proven physics so its a little soon to be dismissing anti gravity.

Its a little amusing really that gravity, something we have come to take so "for granted" remains to this day a wholly unproven theory and will continue to do so unless "gravitons" can be identified and qualified correctly.

Gravity itself as a property of matter could yet turn out to be completely untrue which is quite a chuckle really.

Now some of you are probably staring and saying "is he saying gravity is a myth"? Well I suppose yes I am, until its correctly proven and stops being a theory full of holes it should be treated as a hypothesis only

Umm yes we can explain gravity in physics. Its a function of mass and using math the stregnth of somethings gravitationl field can be calculated as well as the stregnth of gravitational attraction between objects.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Alien negative piece of film is on Ebay: www.ebay.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Since you can't edit your post after 4 hours on this site, here's a new working link: www.ebay.com...

new topics

top topics

join