It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3d scary stuff from Wayne

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

Hang on. I'm sure I dated that girl,

Excellent work,blummin talented.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Buddy, I don't think that's a girl lol, it just has big ol' man boobs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by the secret web

Hey Wayne, I'm going to learn Mudbox 2009, already have it installed, any tips for a n00b?

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Great work here! Inspirational, I'm also learning 3d, I have zbrush not mudbox. I haven't tried mudbox, hmmm.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Get mudbox bro, I believe it uses GLSL rendering, so pretty much while your working, you are seeing the finished/rendered product, I may not have it it very well, but what looks like a finished/rendered product is actually your live editing, the thing I wish mudbox could do whilst your sculpting is SSS, that would be too cool.

Anyways, mudbox is worth a whole new computer, that's one of the reasons why I got a new computer, plus the fact that my 2001 computer just doesn't have pixelshader 2.0 and a bunch of other things I need.

I got my current computer for about $800, it has 500 GB of memory, a quadcore possessor and an EVGA video card a a bunch of other cool gizmos and gadgets.

Yeah, Mudbox is way better than ZBrush, the only thing mudbox lacks is the cool little zspheres and a topology tool, but you can get Blender for free and use it for your base modeling.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Get mudbox bro, I believe it uses GLSL rendering, so pretty much while your working, you are seeing the finished/rendered product, I may not have it it very well, but what looks like a finished/rendered product is actually your live editing, the thing I wish mudbox could do whilst your sculpting is SSS, that would be too cool.

Anyways, mudbox is worth a whole new computer, that's one of the reasons why I got a new computer, plus the fact that my 2001 computer just doesn't have pixelshader 2.0 and a bunch of other things I need.

I got my current computer for about $800, it has 500 GB of memory, a quadcore possessor and an EVGA video card a a bunch of other cool gizmos and gadgets.

Yeah, Mudbox is way better than ZBrush, the only thing mudbox lacks is the cool little zspheres and a topology tool, but you can get Blender for free and use it for your base modeling.

-Lahara

I LOVE zbrush thou..haha. I never knew mudbox was so good, sounds great.

I love seeing peoples work on zbrush at www.zbrushcentral.com...

Does mudbox have a similar website?

Yeah upgrading the computer is always worth it with this sort of thing, I love the feeling of getting a new faster computer! I haven't upgraded for a loong time now

Yeah the topology tool is very useful.

Mudbox sounds great thou, I'll definitely be trying it out!

[edit on 28-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join