It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman beheads man, parades it through streets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Considering what we do know is that the female killed him. Thats all we know.

I am not drawing any conclusions, other than that fact

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think some of you have missed the point entirley of this thread,

The general jist of the story (imho) was that she did it and reported it because she needed to Prove that the bite marks were from an attack, otherwise she would probably have been stoned to death for having an affair or from being touched by another man.

i was trying to stear the conversation towards the fact that a female felt compelled to kill someone as evidence of her attack so she would not be prosecuted and lose face in the community.

The fact that the law sorta pushed this woman to do this .. i guess 20 years in prison is better than being stoned to death .. for being unfaithfull or even letting another man touch her.

in conclusion i find it abhorrent that this woman was forced to choose between two evils because of the society she lives in AFTER she was attacked (and possibly raped). and didnt really do anything wrong .. its either that or she's a Homicidal maniac as i stated in the OP.

after looking at the reports i tend to lean towards the former as she is not a murderer in the a typical sense of the word.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
anyone ever heard of the Gulabi Gang?

This is a movement!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

India is not Saudi Arabia.

Adultery is not punish with stoning, not even in the muslim community of India.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

thanx for the info i was unsure of the punishment and did not have time to research before i posted that last post ..

Perhaps you could enlighten me if their is a punishment and if so what that enatils?

Also i would be interested from your perspective , if u disregard the law in this case and the family deals with a situation of a mans wife comming home with bite marks on her neck and face, what is the custom in these circumstances .. coz i tell you something i have seen/ heard some horror stories about that too.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So I'm assuming those of you asking why we are applauding this woman missed the part where it said she had bite marks on her from the rapist.

Which would mean that you replied without first reading the article, which would mean you are talking out of you bum.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm sure all of us read it in it's entirity thankyou very much!!
How do you know just how bad or deep these BITE marks are? May have been done in the heat of passion whilst she was being unfaithful.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In some way my conscience agrees with this. This man may have also been a repeat offender, or what's to say that he wouldn't become one? Go masturbate if you need it that bad and leave the poor girl that keeps denying you alone. She said no because she meant it, and she said it for 3 months.

She was attacked, how does she know whether or not he wasn't going to kill her? Unless she lied, lured him in for a kis, and then stabbed him, at which point he bit her in a futile attempt at preserving his life. I don't really know. But if it happened how it says it happened, then he deserved it. I personally think it's almost time for a global cleansing and one more dirty, disrespectful shmuck terminated from the public streets is fine by me.
I'm getting sick of walking by all these wannabe gangsters and pedophiles. Anyone else?

[edit on 19-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

In India you are secular only if you bash Hindus!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I say bravo to her and I hope she doesn't get in too much trouble. Women who kill their attackers should not be punished. I'm serious, if some jerk is going to make a game out of some ladies life she should be able to behead or shoot the jerk perpetrator if she's able. Probably sounds radical but fairs fair.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
my last wife was a chef, irish- had a bag full of henkle knives-
no- i did not cross her
yes -she was my last wife.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
In my opinion, if this was really the case that the guy was stalking her and bothering her general wellbeing, She should not have killed him. BUT if he attacked her outright for rape, then well, yeah, his murder could be sanctioned.

At the moment when the attack happens, we ALL go into survival mode.
Some cower in fear
some fight back
some run away screaming like little children (its ok, this is acceptable

some faint even

but we cannot be held accountable for these actions when they are foisted upon us by non-human evil scat-filled flesh sacks.

Just my opinion, but if I get attacked, I WILL fight. just enough to discourage attacker, but if it continues, then I have the right to protect myself and that would include killing attacker if need be.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Le Colonel]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Do you have another link? The CNN link you provided does not work.

I'd like to know if there ever was a link to CNN or if they removed it?

I'm not doubting the OP, just asking.

If there is any validity to this news piece, I say 'BRAVA' to her.

She's a heroine.

peace

Edit = highlight

[edit on 18-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This whole story sounds like the threats I give my best friends boyfriends. Shes like a little sister to me and I always tell them hurt her physically and I'll cut something off and feed it to you... Yeah buddy your having a hot dog for dinner. With a side of meat balls.

If the guy indeed raped her good on her you take his head and parade it around. That's decent in what I would do if a man raped me he better be prepared for my wrath.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I honestly despair I really do. This woman was attacked, from behind and vanquished her assailant, severing his head and parading it to ensure that all persons would see, and understand that there are some behaviours which are not acceptable. I cannot see that the right of the attacker to live, outweighs the right of the woman in question to be empowered and feel safe, and supported by her community. Reasoning? Simple. If a man attacks a woman, he does so in the full knowlege that it is wrong, and against the human rights of his victim. If therefore his victim should kill him, then there ought to be no case to answer. She had to overpower a man, whom one could assume had more physical mass and strength than she, and best him utterly in the arts martial in order to subdue him. Not a small feat. Not a feat undertaken lightly , and not a feat which one goes out of ones way to have to perform.
If it was the case that this lady had walked into this fellows house, and beheaded him in his sleep, I might think differently of the matter. However it seems that in this case all that happened was a woman was attacked, and killed her assailant.
Hats off to her I say. And God damn any system which prevents immediate and total destruction of lecherous violent attackers, such as the chap who was so justly seperated from his head.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The mistake Bobbit made was not tossing it
down the garbage disposal.The dr's were able
to sew it back on!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth07

a blood-soaked woman holding a severed head was walking through the village

That is just freaky...

Just like the biblical days of old.
Good times.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey where did the story go?

Can't find it anymore.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Thing that bothers me is that in the UK if I am attacked in the street my right to self defence is extremely limiting.
In my opinion if one is attacked by someone, the law should support total obliteration of the threat, since people who randomly attack others are scum, and as such do not deserve the human rights afforded to fair minded peaceable folks.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's said, often with some cause, that those who died suddenly and unexpectedly, don't realise they're dead

Can't help wondering how that dead rapist is feeling right now

Is he trying to go home, only to find his family crying in the dark in grief and shame ?

Is he attempting to molest women and reeling in confusion when they show no awareness of him ?

I agree with an above poster who very intelligently imo, pointed out that when attacked, we respond in various ways, with some of us triggered to fight with everything at our disposal. In this instance, the victim had a bush-knife at her disposal and fought to the death

Anyway rapist -- maybe right now your ghost is wishing it hadn't assumed you could overpower all mere females, huh ?

Well -- too late for you, too late ....

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Dock9]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join