It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With the american Militia (old But very relevant)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i believe many will find this interesting.
If you agree or disagree with any of the points raised or countered in this interview, it still makes a good watch and gives some insight into how the militia today is organized and what motivates them.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

Now on this one, part four, it is claimed the militia "have no idea what the 2nd ammendmant says" and a display on the screen says it is this.

--A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.-

now im sure americans here can clarify this for me, but im sure it in fact says

-A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.-

anyway.

These guys are still around,
and indeed from what i understand, their numbers have grown since the recording of this (about 15 years or so ago)

[edit on 17-10-2008 by bigfootedfred]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i love how the host constantly cracks jokes at what he thinks they will do to make the crowd laugh and make them think that the guests are unintelligent.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I hate that spokesman or whoever that guy is, he trying make these guys sound crazy by saying come on and everything.This guy doesn't even disprove that their wrong

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
same guy but a few years later

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This has been posted here before. It is an alright video, but those guys really don't say anything noteworthy about the militia. Their speaking is disorganized, their supporting evidence all over the place. When asked why are you doing this repeatedly, most stutter and give some vague response.

Besides, this is a talk show, the militia members knew what they were signing up for. If they aren't prepared to handle this type of confrontation they sure as heck aren't ready to handle a physical kind.

join