It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Prediction about Predictions!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Trog Dor The Burninator shall come down from the heavens and cast the Predictions forum down to the lowly depths of BTS where it will slowly fade into obscurity.

Any thoughts about my cool prediction?

Its teh r0x0rz!!!1

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think it's just Trogdor with no space
but I can see you like Strong Bad in any case.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, you could be right. But now that you have posted in the forum several times you have increased the risk that the great sickle of destruction could just as easily slice your crotch like a ripe tomato.

May the force be with you.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lyriox
I think it's just Trogdor with no space
but I can see you like Strong Bad in any case.

Hehe, I dont like to edit so Ill keep it as it is.

Anyway, I bet my prediction is the only one that comes true.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Trogdor was a man... no, a dragon-man! wait no... he was just a dragon... but he was still TROGDOR!!!burninating the peasents, burninating all the people, and their THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!! THEIR THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!! AND TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIGHT.

woohoo.

Anyway, I think that the predictions area, while not entirely accurate, is a good place to see what people think of the world and prophecy. I think it should stay here.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravriderX
Anyway, I think that the predictions area, while not entirely accurate, is a good place to see what people think of the world and prophecy. I think it should stay here.

Sentence in bold = understatement of the year.

At least move predictions to BTS.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Predictions of conspiracy related material, are just like extrapolations of current events and hypothesis, are probubly 50% of ATS threads, until someone debunks or supports with facts.

I think this forum should stay here, and maybe a new one in BTS for chit chat related predictions. Like this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I think this forum should stay here, and maybe a new one in BTS for chit chat related predictions. Like this one.

TWO PREDICTIONS FORUMS!? Are you crazy? One is one too many, let alone two.

Wheres Nerdling when I need him?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
LOL 2 forums, I bet your glad you posted this now

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Actually, what I think is best is to have a prediction forum WITHIN every current forum. That way, you post your predictions as they related to the subject matter of the forum.

Yes! The number of prediction forums could be infinite!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
LOL 2 forums, I bet your glad you posted this now

Two forums would be a nightmare, the way I see it, the Predictions forum is molesting ATS. By ridding ATS of it and throwing it into BTS (where only crap is posted anyway, dont argue with me about this one, I know what Im talking about) it can still thrive (for all you fanatics) without interfering with the quality posts of ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Actually, what I think is best is to have a prediction forum WITHIN every current forum. That way, you post your predictions as they related to the subject matter of the forum.

Yes! The number of prediction forums could be infinite!

Oh goody, a billion mini-predictions...just what we needed...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It appears we have three correct solutions, all with valid points.

1- a prediction forum in each topic, makes sense to segregate the predictions by related topics.

2- predictions in BTS, already explained

3- predictions forum removed from ATS, will not remove the predictions (extrapolations/hypothesis) posted in the other ATS forums, defined by not yet supported or debunked threads.

Now what to do ?!

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
It appears we have three correct solutions, all with valid points.

1- a prediction forum in each topic, makes sense to segregate the predictions by related topics.

2- predictions in BTS, already explained

3- predictions forum removed from ATS, will not remove the predictions (extrapolations/hypothesis) posted in the other ATS forums, defined by not yet supported or debunked threads.

Now what to do ?!

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by smirkley]

There is only one solution, Smirk.

Move Predictions to BTS.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I predict that the prediction thread about predictions will be predicated by the predictor......

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
I predict that the prediction thread about predictions will be predicated by the predictor......

I predict that the predictor has no idea what the hell youre predicting...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Two forums would be a nightmare, the way I see it, the Predictions forum is molesting ATS. By ridding ATS of it and throwing it into BTS (where only crap is posted anyway, dont argue with me about this one, I know what Im talking about) it can still thrive (for all you fanatics) without interfering with the quality posts of ATS.

- Perhaps you should be the one thrown to bts since you think you have the anwsers. If you have the anwsers why look in ATS at all? or if you don't believe in predictions why waste your time reading the predictions forum?

Don't even waste your time posting here, just go lurk in the bts forums, or is it easier for you to try to censor a topic?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I like to know what people fear.

Chaos > Delta

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

- Perhaps you should be the one thrown to bts since you think you have the anwsers.
I never claimed to have all of the answers, and its pretty obvious to anyone that I dont. Moved to BTS? No, I have a few things to contribute to ATS. I just dont post in ATS as often because I value quality over quantity, perhaps you should take note of that...
If you have the anwsers why look in ATS at all? or if you don't believe in predictions why waste your time reading the predictions forum?
Again, I never claimed to have "all the answers". Why look in ATS? Because I like it, is that answer easy enough for you to grasp, or should I translate it to something more comprehendable? I (Meaning me) Like (To find pleasant or attractive; enjoy.) ATS (Above Top Secret).
Don't even waste your time posting here, just go lurk in the bts forums, or is it easier for you to try to censor a topic?

If Predictions is moved, my posts wont be considered a waste. Lurkings not really my thing, but maybe Ill try it sometime. Its funny how you say I try to "censor a topic", how am I doing that? A little clarification please? Im just trying to get this forum moved so people dont have to see crap like my initial post. Im sure there are people who actually *try* to make predictions, and are sincere about it, but mostly this forum is a time waster and therefore should be moved to BTS. I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Im sorry but WhoTF is Trogdor?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join