It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My experiences and a question

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is my favorite forum thus far on ATS! I thought I'd share some of my paranormal experiences then ask a question.

I've known ghosts were real since I was a little kid. I've never seen one (that I can remember), but I can sense them, and apparently I used to talk to them.

When I was two or three, my grandfather died, I don't remember him. I called him "poppy". For years after I guess I used to see poppy and call him by name.

I used to talk to my closet at night. I know that sounds weird, but apparently it's true. My dad still thinks it's freaky. He said I would talk, say something or ask a question, and then get quiet, like I was listening to someone else. A few times my mom & dad would actually walk in and look in the closet because the conversations were so real, nothing like a kid with an imaginary friend. I never would tell them who I spoke with and now I can't remember.

My parents had a second child when I was a year old, my brother Steven. Steven was born with severe problems and died a month later, never leaving the hospital. All my life there are times when I fee like I'm being tickled, especially when I'm falling asleep. One year for my birthday, my aunt & uncle got me a psychic reading. This psychic told me that I used to have a brother, I said he was correct. Then he giggled and said "He loves to tickle you"

Now this is the story that freaks me out:

When I was about 16 I had two dreams in a row about Nazi death camps. I was not a guard, nor a prisoner. I could go through the gates as I pleased (literally, I would pass through solid gates and walls). I would talk to the prisoners, just general stuff. On the third night I had an entirely different dream. I dreamt that my dad and I were staying in a hotel. I had come from school to the hotel and my dad tells me about what happened to him that day. In the dream as he was telling me, I was able to see what he described. He said that a woman knocked on the door, he answered and the woman asked him for help. The woman had short hair, she was very pail. Her eyes were yellowish, and she had scars on her wrists and neck. He said he followed her to the hotels elevator and got in. She then disappeared and he found a newspaper article about a missing woman. I woke up and didn't think much of it. a week or so later I was watching a documentary on HBO (this was a premier, not a repeat) about a woman who survived Auschwitz. She talked about her mother and they showed pictures of her. I swear to God it was the woman from the dream! In real life she had contracted TB (the yellow eyes) and committed suicide while in the camp. This one still freaks me out.

Those are some of my experiences, now here's my question.

Sometimes when I'm falling asleep something passes through me and startles me awake. It's like a vibration that I can hear and feel pass from one side of me to the other, is this just me, or could it be something else?




posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You've certainly had some interesting experiences, Anathema. The death camp one gave me the shivers when I was reading it.



Originally posted by Anathema
Sometimes when I'm falling asleep something passes through me and startles me awake. It's like a vibration that I can hear and feel pass from one side of me to the other, is this just me, or could it be something else?


That sounds like the beginning of an Out of Body Experience to me. I think that the first stage is having vibrations like that.



posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gothique
You've certainly had some interesting experiences, Anathema. The death camp one gave me the shivers when I was reading it.


Yeah I still get freaked out when I think about that.



Originally posted by GothiqueThat sounds like the beginning of an Out of Body Experience to me. I think that the first stage is having vibrations like that.


Wow I'm gonna have to do some research on that! Thanks for your reply



posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i got some interesting goose bump/ shivers while reading your story. then when you got to the point about passing through you i was like woe, because it they were like whole body shivers that went from my head to my toes.

last night i had one of the most elaborate and detailed dreams i have ever had. it was long and detailed. i have also woken up at exaclty 8:40 for the past three days(no alarm clock). i think some is trying to astraly contact me or more that one person. all i will say about the dream is one of the girls had indian(middle east) like designs on the white of here eyes. she was very different from anyone in this world.

i am also very happy that it is spring
and optimistic about the near future



posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Anathema, it seems like your naturally more sensitive to the paranormal... You probably have the ability to communicate with the undead but are unwilling to use it. Also, those dreams about the nazi camp and such, that sounds like past life memories to me... You might be trying to help yourself expand your mind... all i can say is the answers lie within yourself

one



posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thanks SniperEye,

There are a few people in my family who are quite knowledgeable about this stuff and they have echoed your sentiments. As well as the psychic I saw. I won't lie to you, it scares me. I have been told that I am quite strong but I have placed a "block" or barrier because I'm scared/not ready to deal with this stuff. I am slowly unblocking myself at my own pace and hope to utilize these abilities in the future.



posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The vibrations do remind me of OBE's. KayEm has them and says that she feels the same thing.

the death camp I feel could be a past life. the only way to find out for sure is to either use the Phoenix cards, visit a regressionist hypnotist or perform a meditation designed to discover your past lives. I can understand why you are scared by these happenings, because it is so far out of 'normal' experiences - or thats what the sheeple want us to believe. But truly it is perfectly natural.

I know that I have lived before. I won't bore you with my stories, except to state that I was never a well known character (No Napoleons, Cleopatras etc). But I experienced the ancient Pictish life, Mediaeval, Tudor, late Georgian and WW2.



posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
The vibrations do remind me of OBE's. KayEm has them and says that she feels the same thing.

the death camp I feel could be a past life. the only way to find out for sure is to either use the Phoenix cards, visit a regressionist hypnotist or perform a meditation designed to discover your past lives. I can understand why you are scared by these happenings, because it is so far out of 'normal' experiences - or thats what the sheeple want us to believe. But truly it is perfectly natural.

I know that I have lived before. I won't bore you with my stories, except to state that I was never a well known character (No Napoleons, Cleopatras etc). But I experienced the ancient Pictish life, Mediaeval, Tudor, late Georgian and WW2.


Thanks Pisky,
I'm really going to look into OBEs. It sounds like I'm trying to do it subconciously anyway.



posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well I did some research on OOBEs and I think everyone who mentioned that I might be experiencing them is right, very cool.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join