It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Calls JFK's Assassination an 'Intervention'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

UH-OH...

Did anybody else catch this? It seemed to slip by quite quickly in his speech, but I think this is yet ANOTHER freudian slip by McCain, like his "My Fellow Prisoners" line...

Intervention, Eh?

What exactly was the intervention of, and who exactly were behind that intervention?

Nothing to see here folks, continue moving on...

lol

If nothing else, I give McCain credit for his honesty on some issues, whether intentional or not.

(visit the link for the full news article)

It looked more like a purposeful remark to me.
I don't think it was an accident at all.

Body language is often used to stress a point but can sometimes be accidental. If there WAS a threat involved, it isn't provable. I prefer to believe he wouldn't do such a slimy thing. He certainly wouldn't be wise to, considering he's on thin ice as it is. He knows this which is why I believe it was an accidental hand movement, though a purposeful remark.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Transcript

When Sen. Obama was first asked, he said, "Any place, any time," the way Barry Goldwater and Jack Kennedy agreed to do, before the intervention of the tragedy at Dallas. So I think the tone of this campaign could have been very different.

The tragedy intervened on the way Goldwater and Jack Kennedy's had agreed to do their debates. That's what it sounds like to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Someone already posted this. It happened during the last debate. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thats 3 freudian slips by McCain lately, one about desiring to be a dictator, two, calling the citizens "prisoners" and now this. I swear some foreign power, either the Chinese, the Russians, or our "visitors" are pointing some kind of truth ray at him.

for he has realised or most likely been shown the truth, humans are not in control of the planet,our timeline and minds are controlled by ais from our future.
i believe jfk was going to tell the world about global mind control,thats what they have planned for us,the ais,or at least the most powerful one does not believe in free will and dislikes biological brains for unlike ais they are harder to program and control.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
My favorite McCain slip is when he said "I want to get us energy independent so we wont have to go to war for oil anymore" or something to that affect. Once again one of those "slips"

Heard that one.. if McCain could have an all McCain network we would know
what the truth was apparently.

I see McCain joining ATS to fight off the un truthers.

As Obama goes . on into the Illuminati control state.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
HEY! What's going on here? I posted a thread titled "Whaa??? McCain call JFK Assasination "intervention" TWO DAYS BEFORE you posted this one... I posted it during the debate within minutes of him saying it.

I don't mean to be petty here, but the titles and topics are identical

[edit on 18-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Just the latest in the string of not so subtle assassination references. Please join me in praying that any plans for a race war and ensuing martial law-suspension of the election are foiled. I’m thinking that the PTB are going to continue the incremental approach for the time being, but nothing would surprise me.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
about JFK.... look into his Brown Unversity speech just before he was shot..also that he past a law that WE THE PEOPLE would make our own money backed by gold in 63'......can't beleave ..start looking at fed. laws vol 51....you won't hear from me again

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The intervention may have been a result of Executive order 11110

The Order was for the Treasury to issue silver certificates against all silver held by the government which did not already have certificates against it. The Order was needed due to the passage of Public Law 88-36 which repealed the Silver Purchase Act and other related monetary measures. One result was that after the repeals, only the President could issue new silver certificates.

The Federal Reserve System could replace the certificates, but only in larger denominations. The thrust of the Order returned the authority to issue new silver certificates (and specify denominations) back to the U.S. Treasury.

I just want to udnerstand, why exactly do we need a private bank to loan money to a government anyways? Why not does a government have the authority to issue and create their own money? As far as I can tell, the only difference is by utilizing a private entity we are required to pay interest, while if the people handled their own government financing, there would be no need to pay any kind of interest to itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join