It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Calls JFK's Assassination an 'Intervention'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

John McCain Calls JFK's Assassination an 'Intervention'

www.prisonplanet.com

From the final presidential debate of the campaign. Terrifying during the debate was the moment when John McCain was comparing himself and Obama to Goldwater and Jack Kennedy when he described JFK’s assassination as something like this: “the intervention…” (eyes open wide, eyebrows high, grabs nose) “…err tragedy in Dallas…”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
UH-OH...

Did anybody else catch this? It seemed to slip by quite quickly in his speech, but I think this is yet ANOTHER freudian slip by McCain, like his "My Fellow Prisoners" line...

Intervention, Eh?

What exactly was the intervention of, and who exactly were behind that intervention?

Nothing to see here folks, continue moving on...

lol

If nothing else, I give McCain credit for his honesty on some issues, whether intentional or not.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nice find!

I notice he also touches is nose at the same time he says it, I sure sign he is hiding something and or uncomfortable about it.

What amazes me is it seems that this has been the election campaign where the NWO have thought f-it, don't even try to hide our influence.

Moreover, while people are crying into their new age charkra pillows about the non attendance of their fantasy crew, I find THIS is the type of story that breaks my heart....

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Have you got a link to this?

I'd really like to see this myself before I comment.

EDIT: Nevermind, refreshing the page eventually embedded the clip.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Someone already posted this. It happened during the last debate. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thats 3 freudian slips by McCain lately, one about desiring to be a dictator, two, calling the citizens "prisoners" and now this. I swear some foreign power, either the Chinese, the Russians, or our "visitors" are pointing some kind of truth ray at him.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
sounded like "...intervention of the tragedy..." to me, and makes sense, when taken in context.
Nothing to see here, IMO.

Chuck Baldwin for Prez!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
wow nice find!!!

when he says it while he was putting his finger over his nose he also said it softer and blew past it to the next subject like he didnt wanting anyone dwindleing on the thought or and he sure didnt give them enough time too.

like YEA AND THE INterventiondallasincident AND THE WEATHER FOR THIS DEBATE IS FINE FOLKS.. lol

it would be crazy if the NWO is like were goin to mess with them and give them hints. either way they still cant come together and stop us now. its like theyre toying with us.

S and F

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
DD, good catch....I watched the 'debate'....nodded off and perked up when I heard him mention JFK....but that little gaffe missed my attention.

I'm seeing a serious inablilty to focus, in Sen. McCain. I see a continued repetiveness in the way he speaks, much as our own cherished elderly familiy members will do the same thing....after a while, you just smile and nod, and tune them out.

I hate to bring up a subject that seems to being danced around, in these latter days of the Campaigns....

Look...Airline Pilots are forced to retire at age 60 (there is an impetus to raise that age, but the absolute maximum for a Pilot will not exceed 65).

Air Traffic Controllers....who are Government GSA Employees are forced to retire at age 56!!!

But, so many people tip-toe around the 'age-discrimination' issue....it's now a hot potatoe (that was an homage to Dan Quayle!) to even mention.

I have only two more words on the subject --- Ronald Reagan.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My favorite McCain slip is when he said "I want to get us energy independent so we wont have to go to war for oil anymore" or something to that affect. Once again one of those "slips"

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I missed this too during the debate...

Seems the old man accidently let some truth slip out...

Was he in the POW camp when the assainsation happen?
How this for a conspiricy theroy.

McCain was using his POW camp story as a cover, while he actualy is the trigger man.

Nahh... probaly not...

good catch though.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Interesting, and there may be something to it, but there are a few things that bug me about it.
a) If there was a jfk conspiracy, why tell McCain? Why not wait 'til he's in office.
b) McCain's old, we've seen he's not eloquent or as polished as Obama, therefore surely he's more prone to simple errors in his speech?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I thought Palin would be his Dan Quayle. McCain is his own Dan Quayle. Look on the bright side. If he wins, we'll surely get full UFO disclosure. Not on purpose. He'll just screw up keeping it secret.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
sounded like "...intervention of the tragedy..." to me, and makes sense, when taken in context.
Nothing to see here, IMO.

I agree with tjack. Listen to the clip, it's as clear as day. As for the itching of the nose, it was probably just that, an itch. I don't like the guy but I'm not going to read into something that I simply do not think is there.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ouch talk about Freudian Slip.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
McCain doesn't call the assassination an intervention, he states

"like the way jack Kennedy and Barry Goldwater did before the intervention of the assassination."

Huge difference guys. McCain is saying that the assasination invertvened with the agreement between Goldwater and Kennedy, not that the assasination was an intervention.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The quote from the article is exaggerated and incorrect. He didn't fix a mistake, he said "before the intervention and the tragedy at Dallas". He says "and the" really fast.

In the Prison Planet article, it mistakes the quote to be "the intervention…err tragedy in Dallas…” .

Prison Planet quoted it wrong, he didn't pause and say "... err", he said "and the", which makes the body language look more like a common nose scratch.

Still though, he did call it an intervention.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I did notice that he wanted Obama to apologize for some stuff a person totally unrelated to his campaign said about racism. And Obama brought up that at no instance during the rallies has Sarah Palin ever stopped his supporters from calling for Obamas death and John McCain said in reply that his supporters were 'good people' far from apologizing he supported it! To Obamas face! I don't know how that can possibly be considered within the bounds of campaign tactics! Also I haven't heard any pundits bring that up! You'd think they would the way they over analyze everything else!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i've noticed recently that mccain every so often speaks with his "inside voice". his brain doesn't have an editing ability like normal people who think before they talk.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Upon discussion with Staff, this thread is re-opened.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I dunno if there is much to this MCcain "slip" but really do you need Mccain to tell you that when someone trys to unsurp the power from the finanical powers of the world, they will not be stopped

umm all you need to listen to is JFK's speech where he pleads with the people to watchout for the influences of secret society's , he practically tells people it is there patriotic duty to be aware and distrustful of these groups.

and now from his grave he gets to witness people shrink from this challenge and cower in fear that if they question some story, that shed's light on elite corruption that they will be labeled crazy ( "a conspiracy theorist") he must be saddened that the piece of mind the sheeple get from willingly labeling anyone " a conspiracy theorist" who threatens to make them look at there world view in a more corrupt inconvenint way which gets them to dismiss the critical thinking process (from something they don't want to challenge there own opinions about) and wisk them back to there comfort zones.

Remember, he temporarily succeeds in stopping the FEDERAL RESERVE from loaning the gov't money (indebting gov't) and allows the gov't to print it's own money like the constitution and foundin fathers want us to, and then he GETS KILLED.

people have the option of rationalizing away the thought that he was killed by a group or groups that he was warning us about, it may selfishly help them sleep better, or more likely they just keep drinking the MSM kool aid.

Trusting the MSM koolaid is like only getting to hear the defense lawyers in a trial than making a decision (believing that the defense lawyers are not manipulative)

[edit on 18-10-2008 by cpdaman]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join