It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing and Horrific Claims re 911 Never Before Heard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
William Lewsis of '911 In Plane Sight' stated in a live interview with 'On The Edge TV" in the UK.

"7 individuals who were remotely operating planes to crash into buildings. Supposedly a simulation for the war game operation vigilant warrior watched the actual planes hit the towers (on a TV they should not have had)and said Wow these are amazing special effects, we've never had this before. Slowly they realized they had actually killed people.
They wanted to speak out but were kept quiet by the Government who kidnapped the youngest child of each of the 7 families. They won't speak out now and most of them have come down with an illness of similar symptoms which sounds a lot like depleted Uranium poisoning or exposure....These people are slowly dying off.
We haven't spoke of this before as we are trying to protect these people and we know that 2 out of the 7 kidnapped children are already dead."

The above statement can be heard towards the end of the interview.

On The Edge

First aired: Thursday 9th October 2008

Topical chat show, recorded live at the Edge Media TV studios. Theo Chalmers talks to William Lewis, Joe Quinn and Simon Davis about the 9/11 attacks and the controversial film "9/11 In Plane Site", and takes viewers comments and questions via text message.

TV Interview here.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

I will be the first to say that I believe that we have been lied to and that there were 'factions' within the government that actually pulled of the events of 911.

This just seems a bit fantastical for me. Although, planes CAN be remotely flown.

For those that argue against that happening, well, if the government wants to they will find a way to do it. Even against the airlines knowledge. My only problem with that is that planes are rarely out of the sky long enough (in my mind) for anyone to do the work needed to plant an override like this.

Oh well. More sci-fi stuff.

It just makes me think that he was a fan of the pilot show of The three lone gunmen.
Now they pretty much hit the nail on the head BEFORE 911 happened.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I agree it does sound fantastical!

Just that i had never heard this before and wanted to hear if anyone else had.

Never seen the TV show you talk about but looked it up on Wiki......

9/11 Coincidence

Foreshadowing a number of conspiracy theories in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks, the plot of the March 4, 2001 pilot episode of the series depicts a secret U.S. government agency plotting to crash a Boeing 727 headed for Boston into the World Trade Center via remote control for the purpose of increasing the military defense budget and blaming the attack on foreign "tin-pot dictators" who are "begging to be smart-bombed."

Would love to see that show, I will try and find it on you tube!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i agree that because i haven't heard of this before, it sounds a little incredible... i, however, believe it to be entirely possible, because evil truly does exist. it is an interesting story, because it does give more of an explanation about the whole remote-controlled plane "theory", and details really make the difference to impact an argument...

peace everyone!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Here's the link to the episode. It's pretty interesting. Pay special attention to the terminology they use throughout.

They even use the phrase "This will be used to start the War on Terror. An endless war against...."

It's all about the Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned us about in his exit speech. Yet people still say that it's just a conspiracy. Even though some of the brightest leaders of our history have continually warned us against it.

The Lone Gunmen pilot episode

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

'The Lone Gunmen', I wish the sci-fi channel had picked it up after Fox cancelled it. It was too bad The Lone Gunmen were killed off in a later X-Files episode. A Lone Gunmen movie might do better than another X-Files sequel.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm watching it now, looks great. I will have to find all the episodes, this is the kind of TV thats right up my street.

Amazing isn't it how this show was on 6 months before that tragic day!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What do you mean? Like the government had 7 people play a simulation video game but they were actually piloting the 2 planes that crashed into the towers then kidnapped the youngest child from their families to keep them quiet?

Sounds like a sick game only Jigsaw would play.

I can't get anything out of the vid. I wonder whats happening to those 7 young kids
they could very well be languishing inside a 7X7 cell deep inside Area 51, their lives and histories erased from public record, mere properties of TPTB

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Just a thought going on here regarding the "planes are rarely out the sky long enough" phrase.

Hanger doors open and plane goes in, hanger doors close.

Hanger doors open and identical government controlled plane wheels out whilst original plane is still inside the hanger.

Could it happen .................................................maybe.

Wolfie

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you are having problems with the video.

'To view this programme you will need the Adobe Flash plugin.'

Maybe you need the plugin?

No not a video game!!! lol They were part of operation vigilant warrior, so i assume they are military personnel. Led to believe they are controlling planes remotely in an exercise to simulate a terrorist attack.

He claims two of the children are already dead and I got the impression the other kids were released? Not sure exactly what he said but that's the impression I got. Maybe I will watch it again.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This resonates a little with the ideas of David Hawkins of the HawksCafe website:

www.hawkscafe.com...

He thinks that the wargames being conducted that day were being run with Canadian computer softwear and that there were saboteurs inserted into key portions of the games allowing them to "go live" in some parts while other parts terminated.

He has other claims, some of which are very hard to believe, but one of his points is that people running the war games could have been sitting at a console right next to a saboteur and have been completely unaware of it.

If you are interested in bizarre 9/11 speculations, his website is worth a look. I don't buy what he is saying in it's entirety but on the technical side of how things could have been done, I do think he says some things worth taking into consideration.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First and biggest problem.....Operation Vigilant Warrior was a 1994 Army deployment to Riyadh in response to the Iraqi Army. NO ONE has found ANY information about Vigilant Warrior on 9/11 except for ONE supposed conversation that took place. Every other exercise has some information about it that can be found, except this one.

There have been Vigilant Warrior exercises since 2001, but they involve base defense, and they aren't live fly, or hijacking exercises.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ATTENTION CALLING ALL MOONBATS, LOONS AND TIN FOIL WEARERS!

It is (was) a TV SHOW ! aka fiction, as in made up, make believe, pretend

While an interwesting premise there is no proof it actually happened

This interlude was brought to you by R-E-A-L-I-T-Y

Now back to the insane fantasies in 3, 2, 1,,,,,,,,,

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This sounds like the book "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. They think they are playing a war game simulation, and it turns out it was a real war the whole time. They then have to deal with the emotional and political repurcussions of being manipulated by the government to become killers.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

if your going to believe this bull#.. Ive got a flying saucer that was suppose to fly over alabama this week.. but there is a problem with the anti-matter gravity schematics... and it needs a complete diagnostic.. why dont you take it off my hands.. and you can fly around in that made up world that you live in.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You know, I think we need to start a list of books/movies that "foresaw" 9/11.

"Escape from New York" Air Force One crashed into NYC skyscraper (WTC used as a glider landing spot)

"Storming Heaven" by Dale Brown, terrorist uses airliners as bombs, including an attempt to crash an airliner painted like AF1 into the White House.

"Debt of Honor" by Tom Clancy, pissed off suicidal Japanese airliner pilot crashes his 747 into the Capitol during a joint session of Congress.

Geez, Im think we better arrest everyone involved with the movie and books for interrogation....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow that is hilarious, are you a comedian! ...in reply to philjwolf.

I have never said I believed it.

I was just bringing it to the attention of the forum. I actually find it very hard to swallow.

Regarding the other posters comments re operation vigilant warrior. In the interview you can see he has difficulty remembering names, so maybe he got the name of the operation wrong?

You would think he would have his facts right before an interview on live TV though...unless he was nervous?

Has anyone actually watched the interview??? I would be interested on what you think as he does mention some things I have never heard before.

Thanks

[edit on 18-10-2008 by muddyhoop]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If any of you have listened to/read the post 9/11 Osama interview/translation he says something to the effect of that the hijackers didn't know the 'pilots' (these did not know those) and that the hijackers only knew a short time before boarding the planes what was to happen.

"And those are not the leaders of the airplane, the leaders are there getting trained, these (hijackers) did not know those (leaders)" OBL

I kind of got the impression the "leaders" were controlling the planes from the ground and that the hijacker patsies were not aware of this.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hmmmm

That video you posted? Is that the actual Osama interview with translation you are on about?

Isn't that the Osama that everyone says is a fake Osama?

Where can I find the transcript of said interview as that video is edited in a very annoying and confusing manner.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
why would it matter if it were a fake Osama or not? The point is the message, not the person.

Here's the original video:

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join