It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 844
<< 841  842  843    845  846  847 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

They are getting bolder and bolder my friend when it comes to keeping the American public and small investors like hard working Americans from learning who is the daddy in charge or (crocks) in big finances.

Hey but we know how things work here in this thread, right? no surprises just reaffirmations of what we already know.

edit on 27-4-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thinking you can buy a hedge against the fast approaching chaos......you're wrong. Gold,silver, uranium or gems won't matter.
If you think that's going to help you, you're thinking like the Rothschild’s.
The moronic criminal cabals that run the financials are always screwing up. They are incredibly stupid. They just think "greed".
Now, when there is collapse, people with food, fuel, arms & ammunition will have "barter"!
It's coming. The rich are panicking.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
They are getting bolder and bolder my friend when it comes to keeping the American public and small investors like hard working Americans from learning who is the daddy in charge or (crocks) in big finances.

Hey but we know how things work here in this thread, right? no surprises just reaffirmations of what we already know.

That's affirmative marg. And here's another reaffirmation, reaffirming the obvious.

What mysterious not for profit trader dumped 750,000 ounces of Gold on the market in a 60 second time frame ? A move so bold that even the WSJ was forced to provide cover.

Today's $1.24 Billion Targeted Gold Slam Down Makes The Mainstream Press

For the first time in what may be ages, a phenomenon that has become near and dear to anyone who trades gold, and which at best elicits a casual smirk from those who observe it several times daily, we find that the WSJ has finally picked up on the topic of the endless daily gold slam down, where the seller in complete disregard for market disruption (because in a normal world one wants to sell any given lot without notifying the market that one is selling so as to get a good price on the next lot... but not in the gold market where the seller slams the bid with reckless abandon) ignores market depth and in a demonstration of nothing but brute price manipulation force, slams every bid down just to demoralize further buying. Naturally, that this simply provides buyers with a more depressed price than is "fair" is lost on the seller, but not on the buyers who promptly bid up the metal as attempt to demoralize buying end in failure after failure. Yet it is peculiar that today, for the first time, the intraday gold slam down has finally made the MSM. To wit:

More at the link

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Greece down almost 8%... pretty significant?
rest of the euro is stable but lower...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
just a reminder...

Will Uncle Sam Takeover Your IRA?
Larry Doyle

www.silverbearcafe.com...

i think the IRA & 401K takeover is much closer to being implemented as of today, 9 May 2012...

notice how the flush with cash (Federal Reserve Cash loans) the big bank speculators are manipulating the overbought Stock Markets and the downtrending Metals Markets to unreasonable Lows !

(DOW in a window between 13,350 and 12,750, up & down for 6 months
Gold is going to break below 1,500 very soon from a high near 1,950 a few months ago... after press releases om Monday 7 May by Buffet/Gates/Soros etc that gold is wayyy over priced)

What is likely being done is to diminish the values of your personal IRAs/ ROTHs/ 401ks.... so that the masses won't be so against the government taking over your IRA holdings for a governmet guaranteed social account which will augment whatever is left of one's social security retirement account

this economic and fiscal debasement in value is being orchestrated, at least my conspiratorial mind convinces me that's whats happening

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

They have been talking about taking over (robbing) retirement accounts for the last couple of years. It is risky if they do because it could wake the sheeple up who have already lost up to 50% in their accounts and cause a firestorm of backlash. It will be a hard sell people will be livid if they do yeah let the government take over your retirement account and run it like SSI which means they will rob them dry. It is heading that direction they have raided just about everything else they can. If they do it is a desperation move indicating we are at the end and still folks here think the monetary system will never crash...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I got the feeling that the retirement accounts just like SS has been robbed a long time ago, is just that under our corporate dictatorship we the people are not privy to the truth.

Just feel, smell and heard the faint sounds of desperation coming from the government this days.

JP Morgan and Chase the biggest holders of US retirement accounts.

Wall Street's Secret Society: The Plunge Protection Team

jeniferd.hubpages.com...

Then you most wonder . . .

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can someone, explain the significance,,of the following:

"State Street Loses Bid to Toss Pension Case Over Currency Trades
By David McLaughlin - May 9, 2012 2:39 PM AT "

from Bloomburg,, checking the Fall of the Euro,,in regards too a stronger,, U.S$,,versus Canadian$,,
down today by the way.
Still timed too, Economic America,, apparently,, not sure why,, but thats another ,,thread.

ohh foriegn instruments involved. Just a heads up. Been a while.
Me.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Fed clears China's first US bank takeover
news.malaysia.msn.com...
The United States on Wednesday opened its banking market to ICBC, China's biggest bank, for the first time clearing a takeover of a US bank by a Chinese state-controlled company.
Just days after high-level US-China economic talks in Beijing, the Federal Reserve approved an application from Industrial and Commercial Bank of China to buy a majority stake in the US subsidiary of Bank of East Asia.
We are making a big mistake to allow this to happen. People forget that China is slowly eliminating the dollar and pushing the yuan currency. This will only undermine the dollar as world currency and once we lose global currency your interest rates will go up significantly resulting in our deficit to accelerate.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

That's some crazy bullship going down there and most people don't even know about it much less care. Once the dollar loses global reserve currency status ti will crash big time and become worthless. The US will go to war before that happens to try and stave off that happening.

edit on 9-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

In order for this to happen China most have promised something very big to the US, the IMF and the Central banks of EU.

We will find out soon enough what the deal was, perhaps China is finally going to invest more money when needed for the support [on going bailouts) of the EU union. The last few times last year that the US tax payer bailed out the EU (with the IMF) China would not participate as much as was expected.

After all we already know that the only way the EU is holding together is due to the bailouts of debt to the Union countries in need

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I remember the 90's when there was a huge outcry about the Japanese snapping up US assets with US dollars. The politicians and the media were chanting "Buy American". I'm not sure what happened since then. Seems like the media is asleep or are in the employ of global corps.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
JPMorgan is reporting a massive $2 Billion trading loss. Futures and many banks got whacked after hours on that news, but the market will probably be up by morning.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Nothing to worry about, with all the retirement accounts they manage for the government they will be bailed out if anything happens with tax payer money.

Business as usual.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Down about 6.7% in after hours but I think Marg nailed it, no biggie. JPM will cover the loss* and after a little dip they will be right back to business as usual.

*Using taxpayer money from the Fed on a short-term loan that they will use to manipulate a commodity such as silver in order to make up the loss.
edit on 10-5-2012 by nydsdan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Hmm I think your right, I follow silver VERY close, and the past few days its been under 30 dollars I think the suppression is soon to get out of TPTB's control. Stocks and the dollar are doing very poor YET silver is below 30 an ounce, be afraid is my view. Granted its not this month maybe not the next BUT silver is soon to be like gold and become SUPER priced. The true value many economist believe is near 980 an ounce sooo BUY NOW! Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23
reply to post by nydsdan

Hmm I think your right, I follow silver VERY close, and the past few days its been under 30 dollars I think the suppression is soon to get out of TPTB's control. Stocks and the dollar are doing very poor YET silver is below 30 an ounce, be afraid is my view. Granted its not this month maybe not the next BUT silver is soon to be like gold and become SUPER priced. The true value many economist believe is near 980 an ounce sooo BUY NOW! Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Been hearing that for the last couple years. Won't happen until JP Morgan and the others quit or are prevented from manipulating the markets with fake metals contracts...

edit on 11-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
When is the trust going to fade? Monday we had Buffet on a media blitz tell people to buy, buy, buy. Thursday we have losses at JP Morgan in the tune of 2 billion in 6 weeks. I had expected a larger fall yesterday in the markets but no... the public still trusts. I hear people say, "they won't let the economy fail". Who is they? Did "they" care when XYZ Bolt company close the doors and people lost their pension? Did "they" care when millions bought homes they couldn't afford?

IMO, Marg is 100% correct when she said:

I got the feeling that the retirement accounts just like SS has been robbed a long time ago, is just that under our corporate dictatorship we the people are not privy to the truth.
Why do people think their 401K/IRA's are safe? People mutter about the evil corrupt banks and wall street but every week they continue to contribute. Do people really think that because they put their money into a 401K that it is safe?

That JP Morgan figure of 2 Billion is an estimate. I heard the real loss figure is unknown. The words, too big to fail, is a joke. It failed or is failing.... now what?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
I remember the 90's when there was a huge outcry about the Japanese snapping up US assets with US dollars. The politicians and the media were chanting "Buy American". I'm not sure what happened since then. Seems like the media is asleep or are in the employ of global corps.

It turned out they overpaid for everything and they sold most back to US investors for much less than what they paid.

new topics

top topics

<< 841  842  843    845  846  847 >>

join