It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 837
<< 834  835  836    838  839  840 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So the US will kick those printing presses up a knotch, sinking billions into a bottomless pit.
If we don't let these banks collaps and have a couple of really bad decades then, the US, EU
and others will end up like Japan having 200% debt to GDP. no matter how many life times spent
trying to pay that down it wount happen. mean while China and Russia surge ahead with there new
versions of communism, which would be an epic shift in power dynamic. No lets kill this beast by supporting
a greek revolution.. Vi Va la greece.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wondera

China and Russia surge ahead with there new versions of communism

They have the same economies as us... fascists economies full of corruption.

Thing is, they get paid slave wages. We will be too, we're just starting from the top... that's the only difference.

And just judging by what is happening, it seems to me Greece is gonna default... maybe not in March, but probably in April.

Pictures From A Greek Soup Kitchen

What is clear is that in 2010, almost 28 percent of Greeks, or 3.03 million people, lived at risk of poverty or social exclusion, according to numbers released last week by the EU statistical agency Eurostat. With the recession only having deepened since, it seems likely that the number of poor Greeks rose in 2011.

Greece traditionally has one of the lowest suicide rates in Europe, but the increase has been dramatic. Since the beginning of the crisis, the suicide rate has almost doubled. In 2011, there were almost six suicides per 100,000 citizens. When the callers to the suicide hotline are asked for their reasons for suicidal thoughts, Bekiari says, they often answer with two words: the crisis.

People are only free when they have nothing to lose... And a whole lot of people are very close to that or already there... only a matter of time before the spark... then we'll see some banksters hangings.

January Gas Prices At All-Time Highs
Very bullish...

It's Not Just Gasoline Consumption That's Tanking, It's All Energy
Again very bullish....

"Spain Is Fine"
Noooooooooooooot! Nor is Portugal. Nor Italy. Nor France when Greece kicks the bucket.

Unadjusted January Retail Sales Post Biggest Sequential Plunge In History
Again very bullish...

And very very very bullish for Europe and Das Merkel :
Greek Economic Deterioration Accelerates As Q4 GDP Slides By 7%, Unemployment Over 20%

The full year drop was a record 6.8%, compared to the expected 6% projected in the 2012 budget.

Ooops.

On the other hand, at least Greece can boast that it has better employment stats than Spain with its 23% Q4 unemployment. In fact, Greece can boast a better industrial number than Germany when December output fell just 2.4% compared to Berlin's 2.7%.

Greece output fell LESS than Germany...

edit on 14-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Interesting, where the corruption in the United States prevents the Regulators (SEC & CFTC) from actually protecting investors, Singapore is doing what the US will NEVER do. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is aiming to revamp the way derivatives contracts are traded to reduce the risk of a MF Global/Lehman Brothers-style disaster over there where the US Regulators will NEVER do the job. The most important change will mean any trades in these complex derivative products will be cleared at a central institution such as the Singapore Exchange (SGX). This will wipe out the US market and the only safe place will be Singapore. This seems to be falling perfectly in line with our computer model that shows the Financial Capital of the World is shifting to Asia.

www.martinarmstrong.org...

Singapore has become the most important derivatives market within Asia. The market there has displaced the US and Japan and has reached about US$9.8 trillion (Singapore $12.3 trillion) a year. This is an incredible market that has been dominated by foreign exchange, oil and debt markets. About US$700 trillion of such contracts are traded globally on an annual basis. With Singapore actually regulating instead of being bought and paid for, it may become the new Financial Rome/Mecca.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Singapore is still part of the problem. Derivatives should have been OUTLAWED a long time ago.

Look at the BS from the Deputy Director for Management of the Office of Management and Budget lying his butt off...

That's your budget reduction :

edit on 15-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Do not get fooled by Singapore, the derivative market is US controlled and the big financial institutions in the US are the ones behind it regardless of what country has fallen for the derivative scam, because they are addictive.

Singapore is nothing but another market that have fallen under the Derivative scam.

The total derivative scam value global is 1.2 quadrillions that means 1000 thousand times a trillion, now that figure given the state of the global economy and no liquidity should make all of us very afraid and worry of what is actually going on with the scam that have become all economies in the world sucking up derivatives.

edit on 15-2-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I live in Singapore and I'm a local here. Singapore government uses the law to silent any piece of unacceptable opposition. Everything is controlled and groomed. Many citizens live in fear.

Not many people know that Singapore banking system maintains utmost secrecy of its clients, while blatantly claims to be against terrorism and financial crimes.

Not many people know that Singapore is home to Freemason Grandmaster of the East.
www.channelnewsasia.com...

Not many people know that Singapore army was built and trained by Israel.
www.defencetalk.com...

edit on 2/15/2012 by wisdomnotemotion because: info

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Thanks for that extra information, of that I wasn't aware of, I am very much aware of how the derivative scam works, at least I have read enough to know that is been controlled from the US and that is one of the reasons when the last US collapse (that in my eyes has not finished yet but just starting) took the rest of the world that were linked to the derivative scam.

I mean the entire world doesn't have enough liquidity since the US control the markets with electronic fake data to feed the growing derivative monsters.

All the government have is the power of printing presses to feed the monster.

Now US think that controlling and putting out of business oil producing countries with the last largest (Iraq and Iran) supplies of oil is going to help the situation while controlling oil supplies thanks to the petrodollars and the on going geopolitical wars, but this will only keep feeding the monster that they created.

The corruption within those elite that think they control the wealth in the world are going to wake up eventually to an ugly reality or they just did, but keep trying, gambling with entire nations livelihood is what they spend their corrupted time with.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If Armstrong does not know this about Singapore, then he must be working for the bunch and lying. Or, worse than that, he is an idealist...

I read the story about the guys who were hunted down like dogs because they sprayed some graphite on a train. So, I know what Singapore is about pretty well.

Situation is worsening. We are quickly heading towards District 9 territory.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Eurozone states want Greece out, says Venizelos

www.bbc.co.uk...

Some eurozone countries no longer want Greece in the bloc, Finance Minister Evangelos Venizelos has said.

He accused the states of "playing with fire", as Greece scrambled to finalise an austerity plan demanded by the EU and IMF in return for a huge bailout.

Next step will be what? Fences?
What will those 400 Abrams sent to Greece do?

On Wednesday German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble told local radio he wanted to help Greece, but "we are not going to pour money into a bottomless pit", in comments translated by the AFP news agency.

But they did pour debt and created a bottomless pit...

edit on 15-2-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My man....

+1

What will those 400 Abrams sent to Greece do?

Not much if they don't have the oil to run them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

There is a refinery in Macedonia working full capacity. And Macedonia is NATO territory. Those Abrams will have all they need.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Holly!

www.latimes.com...

Obama pushes manufacturing growth through 'insourcing'

"Today, for the first time in 15 years, this plant is running at full capacity," Obama said. "Today you're selling products in China, with those words, ‘Made in America.' "

You see? He did it!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well at least he have the right idea, that is something he should have done a long time ago, he is trying to undo the great job that Bush and Clinton did on letting companies get away with outsourcing and on top of that giving them tax brakes at the expenses of tax payers encouraging the outsourcing.

Now will he be successful? I wonder.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Well at least he have the right idea, that is something he should have done a long time ago, he is trying to undo the great job that Bush and Clinton did on letting companies get away with outsourcing and on top of that giving them tax brakes at the expenses of tax payers encouraging the outsourcing.

Now will he be successful? I wonder.

You know what I fear? That "insourcing" means more illegal aliens labor, or cheaper existing labor. Otherwise, should we expect business to feed on patriotism?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I understand what you mean, is been a lot of in sourcing here in the US with illegal cheap labor, no wonder states that takes matter in their hands to make for illegals harder to find work in the states get tag by the fed.

I believe that business only patriotism is the one that have profits sign on it, that has been on going for a long time.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Neat...

Moody's warns may downgrade 17 global banks, securities firms

Moody's warned on Thursday it may cut the credit ratings of 17 global and 114 European financial institutions in another sign the impact of the euro zone government debt crisis is spreading throughout the global financial system.

It said among 17 banks and securities firms with global capital markets operations, it might cut the long-term credit rating of UBS, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley by as much as three notches following the review. It said the guidance was indicative.

Among the banks that might be downgraded by two notches are Barclays, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole, Deutsche Bank, HSBC Holdings, and Goldman Sachs.

Bank of America and Nomura were included in those that might be downgraded by one notch.

A lot of juicy names in there...
But since this is Moody... it's all part of the plan.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I doubt that the 400 Tanks are planned to be used against the greek people. They are intended to be used as couter to increasingly bold language from turkey in general and concerning Cyprus specifically.

It would be prudent to keep an eye on the developments in the Greek/Turkish relationships, as there is much going on that is overshadowed by "more important" news.

A quick brainstorming for Google-searches:
- Oil & Cyprus
- Greek forest fires due to turkish arson
- military spending of Greece & Turkey
- language concerning their neighbours from both countries.
- migration of turks into greece

I'm sure there's more to search for.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast

I doubt that the 400 Tanks are planned to be used against the greek people. They are intended to be used as couter to increasingly bold language from turkey in general and concerning Cyprus specifically.

It would be prudent to keep an eye on the developments in the Greek/Turkish relationships, as there is much going on that is overshadowed by "more important" news.

A quick brainstorming for Google-searches:
- Oil & Cyprus
- Greek forest fires due to turkish arson
- military spending of Greece & Turkey
- language concerning their neighbours from both countries.
- migration of turks into greece

I'm sure there's more to search for.

All of that is in play. But I think the only thing that will be protected by tanks is very cheap labor, and lots of refugees and war stricken people are ideal cheap labor. Always was like that. And those who oppose it will be squashed. The fact that everyone thinks Greeks are lazy bunch who don't deserve to be helped is a centuries long propaganda going on. When it happens, nobody will want to help Greeks. Same they did with Serbs in the last few decades. Same thing about Iranians, Palestinians, etc. Corrupted regimes in those countries are supported by big players to confirm the bad picture.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
400 M1A1's, They are not exatly the kind of wepons you use agains protesters,
like trying to stop a line of army ants with bolt action rifle. The only thing they could do
is shell their own cities and there are too many antiques in greece to do that.
no they are there as a bribe to the generals not to start a coupe'. The generals have done
it before and the politicans and bankers think they can buy the generals support
with a few new toys.
The thing is greece has got an election cycle comming up, there is no way that this
current bunch of traitors will be left standing after a poll. and everything that is settled
up until then is back on the table.
If the banksters get the election put off, then the people will do far worse than they have,
there will be blood in the streets.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The bankers and the EU are too short
sighted to push for these changes now, and holding a gun to the politicans
heads. It will only lead to a more radical greek political system, not
these slave donkeys they have now. they sew the seed of destruction
for there impacients, a bunch of damb fools.
edit on 16-2-2012 by wondera because: repeating

new topics

top topics

<< 834  835  836    838  839  840 >>

join