It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 672
<< 669  670  671    673  674  675 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The market is so oversold now, and with that big white candlestick on Friday, prices should move UP for at LEAST a week now.

For us little fish, all we can do is find out what is probable. Probably UP next week! I would bet that the lows of Friday will hold for two or more weeks, possibly quite a few weeks.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bryon777

Iron Byron, I like your style

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Thx, man.

I have been making $ lately, but don't want to brag too much. Might jinx myself. So much of success is what we subconsciously expect of ourselves.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bryon777

Yeah, like I said I think we at least go back to 10,500 before the next move.

If you wanted to follow history you would be buying here. But that is what my research shows. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though as that is what makes a market. And you more money theoretically.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yeah, GBM,
I would think 10,500 or so sounds about right. Give or take a bit, as always.

reply to post by GreenBicMan

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Send your money to me and I will put it to work.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sorry for the off topic post then

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Bingo, it didn't took that long for us here aficionados to figure the economic market mess, but for so call "experts" they just figure the mess now

Incredible, they most be mentally challenged.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Bingo, it didn't took that long for us here aficionados to figure the economic market mess, but for so call "experts" they just figure the mess now

Incredible, they most be mentally challenged.

The pyramid scheme counts on "new" and "uninformed" sources (like Third world, or colonies, or stupid citizens/investors) to draw their energy. It only lasts so long, then it collapses and the authorities, who are well greased, then attempt to "correct" the "mistakes" and "catch" the culprits, while doing everything in their power to indoctrinate us with stories of "historical, technological advancement". Their investigation lasts forever, and is unable to catch up with fresh frauds.

I wonder how they are going to use the "oil spill crisis" to skin more sheep... This is going to be huge. (Never let a good crisis pass underutilized!)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You are so right is not funny, the oil catastrophe is just of historical proportions and people still doesn't get it, but slowly the ones that are going to be affected the most are already crying their hart out.

Yes is going to be something coming out of this, in the name of policies that will still prop the same rats that cause the problem while falling on the backs of the tax payer.

This oil crisis in the gulf is something that we all should watch very carefully. . .

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
New week starts... NIKKEI down -0.49%...

Are we going to see a big down or not ? At least a big down can wash all these garbage in the financial world and make us to start in good basis ! Just my opinion.

I guess those vampires in Wall Street will continue to suck our blood until the world will be empty of men !

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What Geithner's been up too, in China.....

online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So according to one source inside the fed, the fed expect a total collapse of the banking system by november...

I don't know the reliability of the source, but it was reliable in the past...

The markets in South Korea are mixed...they are not sure if this new military doctrine towards North Korea will bring war or not... IMO they are waiting for North Korea's declarations...or actions..

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So according to one source inside the fed, the fed expect a total collapse of the banking system by november...

I don't know the reliability of the source, but it was reliable in the past...

The markets in South Korea are mixed...they are not sure if this new military doctrine towards North Korea will bring war or not... IMO they are waiting for North Korea's declarations...or actions..

Do you realize how ridiculous this post sounds? I am guessing not. You are saying a source inside the fed says the fed expects a total collapse of the banking system by november? Wtf. Are you friends of high ranking members of the FOMC? Or did you read this off of 'tinfoilhats.com'?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDarlingFace

I don't put any value in that source because I've never talked to it in person. So no... And I don't have friends at the FOMC.
Even if my family is richer than Bernanke's... I'm not that well connected.

I was just saying that passing by. You can do like me and ignore it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Banking system collapses when debtors cannot pay their debts. Period.
You can give extra money to the banks, so they can play the market, but that's not banking any more. That's neither economy. It's politics. And since economy is the intended contents of the politics, economy collapses because it is exhausted. Right now, because of that, politics survives only in/as this farce, but it is inevitably producing its own collapse.

Translation of economy into banking medium is what exhausted economy. Economy owes to the banks - that is the absurd!

The whole idea must be discarded and replaced, but guess what - this is the end of history, all ideas have already been exhausted. All they have left is simulation, and that is becoming too obvious.

There is a good chance for a total collapse.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDarlingFace

Is not ridiculous at all, how do you think the global markets are been able to take all the side effects of the economic crisis? with bailouts that is why nations are not defaulting in bigger numbers.

They are bailing them out at the expenses of nations that are more affluent.

What this means is that is nothing but bandaids the overall problem with the economic crisis is no been addressed at all.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Actually I am going to predict a dip on oil prices in the US, that is my prediction, if I am wrong then I will admit I was wrong.

Why? I predict this, well because oil is what move the financial system behind the curtains, see while the Markets and printing money is just a way to prop the economies, and is actually no real, oil is something that is very real oil took over gold back in the 70s, so actually the oil that is generated is what backs nations currencies in this time and age.

Yes it took my brother yesterday in a heated conversation about the value and wealth of nations for me to realized that is not our currency what is the most valued in the world but the oil that is generated from our nation that backs our dollar.

I saw his point and he made a lot of sense.

As long as the US generates oil we will not collapse

Now, with all the anger from the people about the oil spill, prices will be reduced to keep the people happy about paying less on gas at the pump, after all oil is what keeps the nation moving

Just take your time people and put one and one together

[edit on 24-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

....As long as the US generates oil we will not collapse

Now, with all the anger from the people about the oil spill, prices will be reduced to keep the people happy about paying less on gas at the pump, after all oil is what keeps the nation moving

Just take your time people and put one and one together ...

I feel pretty sure that your brother kind of explained to you that's why
there is a deliberate delay by the USA policy makers to develop the oil fields up in Alaska and processing the shale-oil locked in the shale & tar sands in our mountain west ...

IOW, Let the peak oil hit the rest of the world, while we sit on the energy/wealth locked under our lands, protecting these wealth resources with the Nuclear Arsenal at our disposal...

new topics

top topics

<< 669  670  671    673  674  675 >>

join