It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 663
<< 660  661  662    664  665  666 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'm not being simply sarcastic. I really smell something fishy here. Since Brits are involved...

Brits caused famine in India (6 mil dead or more) when it suited them.
query.nytimes.com...

You have no idea what politics is capable of conceiving.

Illustrations:

www.boston.com...

[edit on 19-5-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I worry more about the two bills in congress to control food supplies and water resources that I will do about fish.

If that is what you mean, the only thing that the oil spill will impact is oil production, tourism and the fish industry.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the pictures they are amazing, but do you notice anything wrong? well with such an ecological disaster and the livelihood of the fish industry gone for now, nobody is protesting or doing anything to show the outrage about the blunder by BP.

Interesting.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Katrina and other hurricanes came as an excuse for abandoning NO, as well as this spill - this coast of America is barely inhabitable by now and parts of it already abandoned. Add the possible immigration/refugees turmoil - it pictures a great disaster for your country, since so much land is now given up. But, government seems to just shun it away.

All this is like a very-slow-motion nuclear attack on America. It is hard to even discern the real cause despite such consequences.

Sure, nature's display is strong, even human mistakes can be catastrophic, but what is the reaction of the state? It is totally unprepared and unwilling to fight.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
As for Codex Alimentarium, that one will cause wars, I have no doubt about it. This is the weakest point of globalization.

Ah, look at the Dow - it's like some kid is playing with the ruler - zig-zag straight lines

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
From George "Urban" Ure's:

Speaking of Robin Landry

His latest note to colleagues in the professional investment manager world has popped up

"Hi Everyone,

Attached is a chart showing the count as I see it currently. The Dow continues to follow the count I have laid out over the last few weeks and I feel we are ready for an acceleration to the downside in (3) to the 8500-8000 area, then a rally for (4) before turning back down for (5). It was brought to my attention than Richard Russell of Dow Theory Letter has just issued a sell everything alert today. That is something I don’t recall him ever doing, but he is the DEAN of letter writers and his view corresponds to my analysis that we are in the beginnings of P3 down to levels below the lows of March ’09. Here is a link to an article stating his views. canadafreepress.com... . I want to point out that the weekly MACD has again crossed to the downside with a bearish divergence on the Dow. The last time this happened was in Oct ’07 a couple weeks after the market top and the start of P1 down. CAUTION is advised.

urbansurvival.com...

Graph:

urbansurvival.com...

[edit on 19-5-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Kiss goodbye sovereignty

Those Brits!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Danger trust me, I know what is going on, actually I am afraid to know what is going on.

Something is not right with Americas population something we are missing . . . with all that is going on and done to us we should be by now under a civil unrest . . .

Do you think is in the water? whatever is been used to keep American people subdue, or perhaps in the gallons of sugar water call soda pops that people drink by gallons? see I don't drink any of them. . .

Do you?

And as for the Markets,

Stock Market Flash Crash, seems to be the norm now, financial terrorist has taken over our markets and they are hacking the heck of it because they know we the tax payer are to support and back their dirty deals

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You have to be kidding, !!!!!! the person that was told that should have scream back that this are US water in US territory and the BP has no jurisdiction.

Again, where is the outrage and the protest, I tell you is in the water and the soda that people drink.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Maybe this breaking news from my thread can interest some people here?

Secret European Bank Cartel Meeting In Sweden - Baron David de Rothschild And The European Elite Are Gathering In Stockholm For A Three-Day Meeting in Secret - May 19

The financial round table group 'Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires' are gathering the top European financial elite in Stockholm today May 19 - for a three-day meeting.

All of the top European Bank chairman & executives seems to be on the list - but so far (uptil now) I can unfortunately not find any American participants of this meeting - and there is not much more information to find at this moment, but this could of course change later today OR in the coming days perhaps?

HEB, the Institut International d'Etudes Bancaires, is an exclusive financial round-table club for European bankers that has existed since 1951 - and this group are often gathering their members when something important needs to be discussed or is about to happen.

These are some of the member/participants on the list for the Stockholm meeting so far:

Baron David de Rothschild, senior partner Rothschild & Cie Banque

Annika Falkengren, CEO of SEB Bank (Sweden)

Christian Clausen, CEO of Nordea (Sweden)

Josef Ackermann, CEO of Deutsche Bank

Eric Daniels, CEO of Lloyds Banking Group

Klaus-Peter Müller, chairman of Commerzbank

Frédéric Oude, President and CEO of Société Générale

Pier Francesco Saviotti, CEO of Banco Popolare

Marcus Agius, chairman of Barclays Bank

Peter Straarup, CEO of Danske Bank

I haven't found any of this information in any European or American MS Media yet!

Several links to Swedish media and google translations in the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Big thinks happening in Germany and the euro zone...

Germany’s plan to deal with budget transgressors

Forget the short-selling ban, Germany’s plan to tackle budget transgressors (as outlined in Wednesday’s Handelsblatt), is what we should be REALLY worried about, according to RBS.

Before we get to that, here are the highlights of the draft document as seen by the paper:

1. Failing to comply with deficit reduction means temporary loss of EU Structural Funds.

2. Possible irrevocable loss of EU Structural Funds.

3. For serious budget failure voting rights in the European Council could be withdrawn.

4. As a last resort, a managed insolvency proceeding for bankrupt states.

Now, RBS’s Harvinder Sian thinks this plan would take the crisis to another level and would be a clear flag to get out of euro assets in general

This could bring the crisis to a whole new level.

The important date to watch is MAY 21. If Germany says NO to the euro bailout plan, it's over.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Social conditioning is like that. When government is to do something, it may not do it. But if you try to do it instead, they come furiously against you and can hold you indefinitely as a "terrorist" (or sexual offender, if they please). That is how it works. Citizens are not supposed to do anything but - vote

Seriously.

But, you are free to watch

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

That is some interesting developments, perhaps the rats with the financial power in the world are planning for the last stages of the NWO in case countries in The EU do not take their bait.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Now Cramer is a gold bull? LOL. Either this is a major sign that gold will crash or that the thing will really hit the fan.

Colorado: County To Charge Kids Fees For School Bus Rides

Yeah...

Chuck Baldwin : Breakup of the US is inevitable

Let's hope that patriots like Rand Paul take over the government before that happens.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I can not wait where all this is going, I wonder also what the majority of the population in Germany wants.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Funny thing. Dollar goes down, gold goes down, euro goes up...

Euro is now 1.234

Gold 1197 (-17)

Dollar index 86.53

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yes, Something is in the water-flouride, but I don't think that is enough to numb our minds, it's the fact that we are all overwhelmed, underemployed, and exhausted. I'm not sure what it will take for civil unrest, but our breaking point is most likely near. Food and Water-those will be breaking points, I would think!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So finally today it has been breached, the DOW is down since the beginning of the year.

-0.24% to date... What a surprise.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Is call market flash crash and supposedly the terrorist in the markets are doing it you know the big guys.

I don't know how it works, but that is why the markets are behaving erratically.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Funny thing. Dollar goes down, gold goes down, euro goes up...

Euro is now 1.234

Gold 1197 (-17)

Dollar index 86.53

Yes Marg, it seems the euro goes down due to money printing fears. The dollar is being printed too, but the dollar is still the reserve currency and most of the debt in the world must be paid back in dollars which means there will still be demand for dollars and there actually have been shortages of dollars in other countries which is why the FED began doing swaps again. So gold and the dollar seem to be moving in the same direction now, which before they moved in the opposite direction. Go figure. I said the markets were neurotic. If they were people they would be put on anti psychotics and labeled bipolar people with severe mania.

new topics

top topics

<< 660  661  662    664  665  666 >>

join