It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fromunclexcommunicate

Some of these vain shallow news stories that the MSM appear to be putting out for the emotional charge factor have much deeper roots that can be fleshed out by groups like ATS.

The MSM pay special attention to this.

All emotional behavior is conditioned behavior. Beware!

All emotions were created in order to manipulate people (same with ideas).

They are affections and affected people behave in a reactive way. That means: in a predictable, controlled way.

If you watch carefully texts in the MSM, there is always at least one attempt to "illustrate" the theme with someone's emotional interpretation.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
All right, here is a new thread on Time Wave Zero from Evasius:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=473466

This thread's purpose will be to track the Timewave graph from now until Zero Date (December 21, 2012). I hope to upload screenshots from the program on a weekly basis which will provide you with our collective timeline for the following 7 days. Two images will be posted; one of our current time period, and one of the matching segment from within the previous cycle.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What I am looking at

Seems to be setting up quite well for our test of the 50 EMA before we move higher..

If you go back about 30 pages you will see that this technically needed to happen bc we needed to fill that gap up (about 10 days ago) before we move higher

This would also correlate with the full stochastic trendline I have drawn as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
How ominous is it when the other "large" nations are meeting and REFUSE to let the US attend??

Source

This really doesn't sound good to me at all

Any coin can be viewed from two sides, so here is the tail.

This week the locus has been the Ural city of Yekaterinburg, host to the first official meeting of the BRIC — the catchy acronym invented by Goldman Sachs to make a group from the four largest emerging markets, China, India, Brazil and Russia. If the meeting showed anything it was that their strategic economic interests are very different, though tactical alliances do occur.

www.nytimes.com...

The "conspirators" are light years away from establishing similar currency to euro for their alliance. The prospective member Pakistan is in some of undeclared state of war with India; China and Russia are former hard-line commies known for confiscating a private property at gunpoint . . .

It's hard to see why would someone suffer a bout of paranoia while looking at that congregation.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

China and Russia are former hard-line commies known for confiscating a private property at gunpoint . . .

I wonder, what is happening in America right now with the concept of "private property"?

Like the state doesn't own all its citizens "private property"?

Altogether with citizens...

Including the "rights" and "freedom".

Lets not play with words and "historical concepts" here.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by stander

China and Russia are former hard-line commies known for confiscating a private property at gunpoint . . .

I wonder, what is happening in America right now with the concept of "private property"?

Like the state doesn't own all its citizens "private property"?

Altogether with citizens...

Including the "rights" and "freedom".

Lets not play with words and "historical concepts" here.

If you don't want to play with historical concepts, don't bring one into the view.

The state doesn't own your property -- it just taxes your property. It's the bank that owns you property -- have you ever heard the word "mortgage." Huh? And who runs the bank? Huh?

You got that world of yourts mixed up real bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

If you don't want to play with historical concepts, don't bring one into the view.

The state doesn't own your property -- it just taxes your property. It's the bank that owns you property -- have you ever heard the word "mortgage." Huh? And who runs the bank? Huh?

Refuse to pay the taxes and you'll see who owns "your property". State is a state, no matter what clothes the emperor wears.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Guilty Madoff settles civil fraud charges with SEC

Tuesday's announcement left some legal experts dumbfounded over why the SEC -- which has been roundly criticized for failing to detect the Madoff fraud -- would settle the case without demanding the jailed swindler accept responsibility.

"I am rather surprised that they would agree to a resolution or settlement where he doesn't admit guilt in light of the enormity of the fraud, especially in light of the SEC being under so much criticism for being asleep at the switch," said Bradley Simon, a criminal defense lawyer in New York not connected to the Madoff case.
Calls to the SEC were not immediately returned.

Are legal experts really dumbfounded by the SEC's transparent efforts to hide their own malfeasance?

British Airways ask staff to work without pay for a month

I heard this on the radio in a bank this afternoon. People looked bewildered.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by stander

Refuse to pay the taxes and you'll see who owns "your property". State is a state, no matter what clothes the emperor wears.

Actually you are both wrong. The US can take your land anytime they want to -- whether you pay taxes or you don't pay. We call it:

Eminent Domain

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Actually you are both wrong. The US can take your land anytime they want to -- whether you pay taxes or you don't pay. We call it: Eminent Domain

And who is US?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Exactly is coming to the only solution left to the Obama administration, allowing the fed to start hiking interest and taxing the bejesus out of every tax payer in the nation and that means everybody.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

US is Untied States.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Actually you are both wrong. The US can take your land anytime they want to -- whether you pay taxes or you don't pay. We call it: Eminent Domain

And who is US?

Sorry about that. The United States of America. Both from a Federal and Local standpoint.

en.wikipedia.org...

I've dubbed it: Legal Theft
But that's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Is that a person or what?
(Rhetoric question.)

USA is a state.

State is a tool of oppression. No matter which ideology it wears, it's just that. A cudgel to hit your head if you don't obey. Very simple.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I've dubbed it: Legal Theft
But that's just my opinion.

Absolutely!
Everything the authorities do is "legal". Law (lex) is their trademark, their raison d'etre, their excuse, their "highest good"...

They will never argue this. Be them Bangsters, Bourgeoisie, Marxist-Leninist, Platonist, or Pope.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

For real, its coming I do know that, maybe not the inflation right off the bat or even soon but I know the taxes are coming.

Then we have that health care bill they are cooking up that is going to cost us, realistically 2 trillion dollars, oh yea, CAN"T WAIT!!

Such is life.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well Obama thinks that he can jump start it with 300 billions, but he is either delusional or the health care insurance have him so deep in their pockets that he is blind to the cost.

Still his proposed health care is not free it will cost to have it and that means to everybody.

So if you are unemployed and don't pay taxes how are you going to afford it.

I tell you he is delusional he went from the job creation agenda to the now pushing health care to everybody mandatory.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

considering that we are still losing much more jobs than there are jobs being created, I am truly frightened of what effect Obama's HealthCare system design will have upon the overall health of the American Public

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Oh yea he is delusional no doubt about that. Just like you said he is talking about job creation one day then talking about nixing millions of jobs the next by the government nationalizing health care.

I will officially refer to him as the Campaigner and Chief, cause he hasn't done a damn thing except spend money we don't have.

I just think he wants to get reelected. He knows the Dem's are on the way out in 2010 and he won't be able to get anything done. That is what I think. He knows the real cost of his plan he's just trying to hide it.

Man talk about killing the biotech industry, the day he signs that into law the thing will tank completely.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lost in a mirror, that's where he is.

He should go to Cuba and see on the spot how the best health care in the world works

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join