It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

whats rcg/onyx?

And i picked up the code from various websites and other programmers and made one my own..

Mr. hat.. please.. you think i am making this up, and I am posting the charts as well.. come on man lol

In sierra charts you select "WORKSHEET SYSTEM FOR TRADING" from the studies menu..

What are you trying to say? lol

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here Mr Hat

This is all you will get of my code until you /bow to me

sg.AutoLoop = 1; // true

sg.Subgraph[0].Name = "Name";
sg.Subgraph[0].DrawStyle = DRAWSTYLE_LINE;

sg.Input[0].Name = "Float Input";
sg.Input[0].SetFloat(0.0f);

lol

Just kidding, but seriously, I would never sell my program, thats what my dad said to do, your crazy, like I would give away my information

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

whats rcg/onyx?

That is the program that Infinity Futures platform is run on. You say you are using it, you SHOULD already know that.

#Fail

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

INFINITY FUTURES PLATFORM yes... -AT v 4.5.1 -

SIERRA CHARTS is the charting software, I DO NOT USE THE INFINITY CHARTING - they are 2 different programs

Please, contact infinity futures in chicago, if you wish to debunk me lol

I can give you my contact, you can have a conversation, then come back, and apologize to me if you wish

EDIT:

No better yet, you should just apologize now, because you have been for quite a while trying to debunk me in various forms, and it hasnt really panned out for you yet..

Like i said previously, I like you too much, dont "be like that"

[edit on 30-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
GreenBicMan what did you go to school for?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

Drugs hahaha

I didnt graduate, I had at the time undiagnosed adhd.. went through all of life like that..

If i went back now, I could guarantee straight a's and a masters degree with my vyvanse hahaha

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

you do realize that you are claiming to have cracked proprietary software and modified it with your own code, right?

in the public domain too

What's gonna happen when your 30 day trial runs out? You don't have any money in there to open a real acct.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Drugs hahaha

I didnt graduate, I had at the time undiagnosed adhd.. went through all of life like that..

If i went back now, I could guarantee straight a's and a masters degree with my vyvanse hahaha

Well it is okay to do drugs as long as you stick to your studies. That is my philosophy...But you didn't do that
I think you should get some books on finance, economics and beginning accounting if you want to go into the world of finance.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

o my god, what the hell are talking about cracking software..

damn dude.. im not sure still WTF u are talking about seriously brother..

Just please, stop while you are ahead, you will look very foolish soon, and yes if I have to, I will do whatever I have to do to make you look foolish for questioning me

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Its ok, Ive already had it for more, and contacted Infinity about this.

As I said, I have bigger problems with FINRA/SEC (cant remember) about them limiting what brokerage firms you can use to trade anymore..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Nah, rather just trade man..

Youre starting to sound like my dad now..

I went for econ - then after about 2 semesters of total F'in nonsense I finally lost all interest lol

And, its pretty hard to get to class when you are 8up HAHAHAHA

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Nah, rather just trade man..

Youre starting to sound like my dad now..

I went for econ - then after about 2 semesters of total F'in nonsense I finally lost all interest lol

And, its pretty hard to get to class when you are 8up HAHAHAHA

The higher forms of economics is very boring and theoretical. I don't blame you for not liking it. I took intermediate micro econ theory with calc. and absolutely hated it. I don't know. It would be nice to just trade and constantly make money but I would prefer something that gives you a constant pay check.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

See heres the thing

I love the stuff..

But all the BS classes you need to take to get there..

Its like high school all over again

I shouldnt have to take speech and LIT and all this other crap to get to the good stuff

I guess tho the best choice I ever made was just getting my Life health and var. annuity lic and just get my Series 7..

Prob should have just done that in the beginning, but I guess I needed to lose 25% of my seratonin first lol

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

See heres the thing

I love the stuff..

But all the BS classes you need to take to get there..

Its like high school all over again

I shouldnt have to take speech and LIT and all this other crap to get to the good stuff

I guess tho the best choice I ever made was just getting my Life health and var. annuity lic and just get my Series 7..

Prob should have just done that in the beginning, but I guess I needed to lose 25% of my seratonin first lol

Series 7 is for stock brokers. I hope you are a good salesman

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

No I just need it so I can work with my dad

But it comes w/ a lot of restrictions too that I am starting to hate...

I wish someone would just throw 100,000 in my lap and split the profits with me..

But then I woke up like JR hahaha

EDIT:

Or whoever that was in "DALLAS" too young to remember all those details

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
My father went to Miami in 2004 and he just came back tonight from a 2 weeks trip... he was really shocked at how the crisis is real. A lot of places are closed, a lot more people on the streets, less tourists, more crime and more police... police EVERYWHERE he told me...

He saw the whole thing on CNN for months, but seeing it for real was something else. Just saying. And this was Miami... not Detroit or Michigan as a whole.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah, no doubt, I live by there

But remember, its not season anymore, its like a ghostown in florida man lol

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I live in Boca Raton and I went to a beach club today and I was commenting to my friend how it seemed like there was no recession. Then again it was in Boca near the beach...There are a few mansions on sale but they are still building which makes me wonder if the housing crisis will last longer than people hypothesize.

GBM what does your dad do that you need a series 7?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

CFP CRPC

You live in Boca?

Im by tampa, well a little south of there

And yes, if you drive through jupiter WPB and parts of MIAMI, that money will never leave lol, its been growing for too long under the rule of 72 ahhahaaha

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

CFP CRPC

You live in Boca?

Im by tampa, well a little south of there

And yes, if you drive through jupiter WPB and parts of MIAMI, that money will never leave lol, its been growing for too long under the rule of 72 ahhahaaha

Oh yeah there is definitely a lot of money in south florida. But there is also a lot of poor people and poor immigrants. Not to sound snobby, but I was never really exposed to the poorer areas. I've lived down here forever except for college.

So he is a financial planner?

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join