It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
GM is at 1$ a share... GM is in big trouble... Those living in Michigan are probably very pissed at the government... thanks globalization! Yay!

Yep, my cousin has been working all his life in the auto industry and he just cannot believe that they will let GM go to hell... he just can't imagine how big a problem this will create in North America... especially the US.

And I found out last week how Obama was going to create jobs... most of those jobs he promised are temporary CENSUS jobs... which means BS jobs... and using those jobs for the police state since those census takers are placing GPS at every home in america.

And the plan to give all municipal bonds to the FED... more FED control... and won't that add more pressure on the US AAA rate?

The only way the US could get back up from this whole mess would be to revolt, take control of the federal and most states government, make a purge of the scum, arrest the bankers, get back the money (about 14 trillions) let the big banks fail, take back control of the FED, end globalization treaties, close the border and bring back the troops from all around the world. IMO if this is done, MAYBE we can only have about 6 more months of a depression. MAYBE. But if this BS continues like it is, we face at the very least 7-10 years of depression. According to Bilderberg, they want DECADES of depression and since Obama is controlled, you'll see depression until a real candidate is elected.

GM plans China-made vehicules for US
This is ridiculous... If they do that, sue them into oblivion or ban their cars from importation, deny them the US market.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Can we say HYPERINFLATION if we continue to work the printing presses at the rate we are?

also being that we tested resistance a few times and failed, I think this support is going soon!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I have agreed in a previous post we rill revisit 08 lows if we break trend in dollar

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Considering that the dollar has been in a bear market rally, I would say the '08 lows will be a small speed bump on the way down. .62 and on down to .52.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HimWhoHathAnEar

We have support at 79 and very strong support at .72..

You have an overly bearish outlook

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

In the current environment 'support' levels can be blown through fairly quickly. The loss of confidence in a currency has proven to be quite rapid in many cases throughout history. I don't need to spell out the circumstances we find ourselves in since they are posted in this thread daily. I find your views overly Bullish or something like that.......

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
GBM most of my friends who have been long are thinking the same as you that there will be a bounce in the Dow after todays selloff. One of them thinks the rally has about run its course and wants to get out though. In your opinion do you think tomorrow or Friday would be the best sell opportunity this week? I guess he is concerned about a Friday selloff.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Former US Official Slams Fed for Inflation Risk

A sharp critic of the Federal Reserve and prominent authority on monetary policy on Tuesday slammed the U.S. central bank for risking inflation and warned that government action had "caused, prolonged and worsened" the country's financial crisis.

"My calculation implies that we may not have as much time before the Fed has to remove excess reserves and raise the rate," he said in remarks prepared for a financial markets conference hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.

www.cnbc.com...

Unless Obama decides to take over the Federal Reserve before they start to raise rates hyperinflation is coming our way we want it or not.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What happen today in wal street? where is the rally? well this what happen.

Weak Retail, Falling Banks Bring Market Back to Earth

Its so much it can be done to sugar coat the reality of this nations economic woes.

The markets is not the economy

Wall Street's rally got a dose of reality Wednesday when retail sales numbers showed what many market watchers have been arguing: The economy is far from recovery.

The stock market's sharp move lower underscored the belief among some that until economic data actually turns positive—as opposed to better than dreary expectations—the gains in equities will be limited as well.

www.cnbc.com...

Let see what the damage team do to fix the problem or sugar coated.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by marg6043]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Keep on saying americans are maxed out on credit, so what is america going to do in the real world?

Fake data does not hide the fact that alot of people are maxed out.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fromunclexcommunicate

If we closed today under my target that I listed above I would move into cash.

Tomorrow regardless if we are sitting negative in the futures going into the open (which i really doubt) IMHO I think we are going to test the levels I have listed above, perhaps drop below and then go up, how much? I cant say, but todays close was VERY BULLISH IMO***

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Well if you really believe that ma'am.. then max out all the credit cards and risk you can take, I dare you.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Let see what the damage team do to fix the problem or sugar coated.

Options expiry week ends Friday so this is a critical period. The stock futures markets were starting to see more long term short positions this week. Trends tend to get amplified during options expiry week. GBM has better data, so he should be in a position to know whether there is still a long or short overhang that will need to unwind by Friday.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

BTW, I am still on my "bullish outlook" until we close below the 20 EMA daily, and I would not personally move into cash until this happens

[edit on 13-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

In regards to your post here, I was liking the action in the YM at the close as I stated in a previous post (a few up) I am looking at the real time charts right now and liking everything I am seeing currently

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HimWhoHathAnEar

Support and Resistance are equally tough to break through in a liquid market. I am not sure where you are getting your information

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The only way the US could get back up from this whole mess would be to revolt, take control of the federal and most states government, make a purge of the scum, arrest the bankers, get back the money (about 14 trillions) let the big banks fail, take back control of the FED, end globalization treaties, close the border and bring back the troops from all around the world. IMO if this is done, MAYBE we can only have about 6 more months of a depression. MAYBE. But if this BS continues like it is, we face at the very least 7-10 years of depression. According to Bilderberg, they want DECADES of depression and since Obama is controlled, you'll see depression until a real candidate is elected.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

Wow, so many things wrong with this paragraph.

So we are going to revolt..then let banks fail (there goes economy and world) get back the money (that no longer exists cause our economy just crashed) and then take control of a private institution (the fed)?

This talk is getting quite outlandish

[edit on 13-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well as a matter of fact what we are getting on the credit cards thanks to Obama and his financial team can be seen as good or bad.

Depending what side you are on.

Credit Card Crackdown Update: Good News & Bad News,

The Senate has reached a compromise in advance of President Obama’s credit card town hall this Thursday to limit the deceptive practices of credit card issuers. Here are the key elements of the bill. Should it pass, the rules will go in effect nine months after it is signed as opposed to the original date of July 2010:

www.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Well, that wasnt exactly my point, but I cant say if this move by obama is a good or bad move.

What I was referring to was your notion about hyperinflation. If you really believe we will have hyperinflation then I dare you to buy everything you can on credit now and max it all out.

I doubt you will though, because hyperinflation is not realistic

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

I can't wait!!! Really!!!

Now...how will I get the Intel from behind my Gas-Mask out in the wilds of Michigan???
www.cheaperthandirt.com...
www.cheaperthandirt.com...

Pony Express??? I saw "The Postman" with Kevin Costner, sooo

S&P 500 -5.00 919.70 5/11 2:04am
Fair Value 926.66 5/8 8:58pm
Difference* -6.96

NASDAQ -9.50 1380.00 5/11 0:41am
Fair Value 1392.81 5/8 8:58pm
Difference* -12.81

Dow Jones -46.00 8470.00 5/11 0:46am

[edit on 5/11/2009 by Hx3_1963]

Up 400% last 2 days!!!!

This scalping method I am using currently is working unreal.. still in demo mode though, need a shiite ton of capital to be trading this instrument, I of course though, will keep you updated my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join