It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Here's something interesting that just poped up...

G-20 Meltdown - run on bank
www.abovetopsecret.com...
g-20meltdown.org...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[edit on 3/29/2009 by Hx3_1963]

They're mad as hell -
and they aren't going to take it anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Okay so here is my take on the article and some insight as to perhaps why the EU countries are so dead set against the capitalism schism.(Okay most of the articles I have read in the past several months.)

First of all for hundreds of years now the British, mainly the queen and her court has been in control of MANY countries. Either by conquest or the guise of “helping”, the current count last time I bothered checking was like 51 countries “under the crown”. Now how on earth can these peoples who have been fed this form of “capitalism” for over a century at the very least begin to understand it’s true meaning? To them it has always been more of a regulatory stance as the “crown” was due her spoils for “helping” maintain a “form of democracy”.

Fast forward to the USA and here we have yet another problem. We here have been led to believe that in order to get democracy on a strong foot hold it is sometimes pertinent to go in with military might and force it upon said country. Because well “they just don’t know better”.Enter in even more nanny states. Whether British now EU or USA we have many countries now instituting a nanny state of the highest degree. Just under different forms of the same control grid..The rules may be similar in nature; but the beliefs behind them are night and day. Here in lies our problems in the current crisis. We have several of the main G20 countries at odds with their belief systems of how things should be handled and upheld.

Now you can count on a HUGE fight among the 20 different member countries. As each fights to uphold their own systems of beliefs; as they at the same time attempt to bring out a form of “global governance” and regulation. This in a nut shell may well be the down fall of the whole plan; for any one country or entity to be the one in control of the whole thing in the first place. The said country(s) would need to set aside their own sets of beliefs and be able to uphold the beliefs of ALL. While at the same time setting up the rules of the game that all beliefs can adhere to. Due to the fact that many years of each said countries forms of control will be fought for in an attempt to uphold said countries set of beliefs on how things should be run will drag this out for quite some time to come.

So far in this MSM blitz of who should be doing what and when, it isn’t looking promising for much of anyone. It will soon come down to who is being blamed by the most countries for not adhering to everyone else. Then ladies and gents you will see a new form of trade wars. One that will for sure be the total down fall of the system of all countries. (For the sake of being the one in control of the entire system )
If history is to be looked at this isn’t something new and it had been over a decade in the making. The paradigm of control is what has caused this whole thing to start in the first place; couple that with the greed and ultimate high of being the one in control and we have set before us with silver service a recipe for total disaster.
The only thing set to come out of the G20 is some band aids and save face gestures meant to quiet the masses. While those in the drivers seat continue their fight for control of the worlds monetary system as a whole. Plan on seeing many more rants and raves in the MSM in the weeks to come perhaps even months to come. Frankly until these idiots get that no one country or entity can effectively “control” any countries set of beliefs we are stuck at square one.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Here's something interesting that just poped up...

G-20 Meltdown - run on bank
www.abovetopsecret.com...
g-20meltdown.org...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here is another link.
au.biz.yahoo.com...

Oops - I think this was already posted -
Sorry -

[edit on 29-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Star 4 U!

Excellent Commentary!!!

*I believe* you are correct...

The world has many different cultures, based on many different beliefs, built over many centurys....

These are their Identities, who they are...

To give up your identity....unthinkable...might as well be a number...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Star 4 U!

Excellent Commentary!!!

*I believe* you are correct...

The world has many different cultures, based on many different beliefs, built over many centurys....

These are their Identities, who they are...

To give up your identity....unthinkable...might as well be a number...

A persons Identity,who they are and what they believe is what is being left out of the whole picture if they don't learn to include it... they will fail.

And thanks for the thumbs up. Trying to get ready to go out to the ranch, get daughter to do here darn chours and do this
Geeze I need a vacation

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You get a star from me also.

I'm glad some people are starting to see the reality and gravity of what exactly is at stake.

All the globalist always had this in mind when the decided to go along with a global governance. That being they want to be in complete control. You have to take into account the mindset of somebody that agrees with globalism and complete world domination.

They all want to be in the top seat. Their personal ideologies and they way they think things should be run will conflict. None of them believe in any form of economy all they want is the power.

The infighting is what is going to bring them down and the reason why the plan will ultimately fail. There is to much power at hand or any of them to just willing give up control to people they don't like.

I'm just wondering how far the protesters in the UK are going to get. It doesn't sound like they are trying to remain peaceful at all, it really sounds like they are openly calling war on the banks.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Agenda on the next G20 meeting.

www.youtube.com...

No more financial superpower.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Star 4 U!!!

Nice...and true...

Seems in ancient times they had a "ritual" of forgiving debt every generation...

This seems almost reasonable...in a interest based fiat currency system...

Problem now is "they" aren't willing to forgive or forget...and now we pay...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This guy compares Willem the Norman conquest and his method

www.youtube.com...

This is about a class struggle, but now we have it cleared up: it is the class of tax collectors and the class of tax payers. Simple, isn't it?

Where is Robbbin???

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is a very interesting article at G. Ure's site:

excerpt

I was speaking to the president of a modestly-sized ag operation earlier this week and he said folks he's talking with are finding just what he's found, namely that banks may say he has a million dollar line of credit, but they are being very stingy about letting farmers actually draw against it this year. What this means is that here's something that's almost a lead-pipe cinch to push food prices up this summer: reduced credit for farmers (or severely restricted lending) coupled with high input costs, such that there will be less food this coming summer and fall.

www.urbansurvival.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Six Bloggers of the Apocalypse
www.cnbc.com...

If you spend enough time surfing the Web, you might think Nouriel Roubini, the pessimistic economist profiled in the April issue of Condé Nast Portfolio, is taking a walk on the sunny side of the street. There are bloggers who have been forecasting much worse for several years.

While bankers were still ordering $1,000 bottles of wine in trendy Manhattan restaurants, these internet Sybils of the impending economic apocalypse were already prophesizing food shortages and endless gas lines.

Some are on the right side of the political spectrum, others on the far left, but they all share one thing—traffic on their sites has increased exponentially since Wall Street began to implode last fall.

We caught up with a few of the more provocative doommongers to see what they think is coming next. Hint: Before reading further, you may want to uncork your most expensive bottle of wine. You’ll need it.

Clusterf**k Nation...
More at Link...

Haven't read it all yet, but, figure CNBC will take a parting shot of laughter at it...

Edit: I like the:

Speaking Truth to Power

Carolyn Baker

...reminds me of my 2009 Depression Validated thread...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Karl Denninger has posted a weekend ticker that recaps where we are after 1st quarter 2009. Very long and quite comprehensive

Three Month Wrap-Up (1Q 2009)

Highly recommended

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Cyberspy Network Targets Governments

"LONDON, England (CNN) -- Nearly 1,300 computers in more than 100 countries have been attacked and have become part of an computer espionage network apparently based in China, security experts alleged in two reports Sunday.
Computers -- including machines at NATO, governments and embassies -- are infected with software that lets attackers gain complete control of them, according to the reports. One was issued by the University of Toronto's Munk Centre for International Studies in conjunction with the Ottawa, Canada-based think tank The SecDev Group; the second came from the University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory."

Okay...coincidence or not?

You couldn't make this chit up. I think something like this could possibly be the "reason" THEY have been needing to start closing/changing it alllllllll up on us? I know,paranoid,LOL! Trying to stay sane.

GM Chief Said To Be Resigning:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here we go...

Financial Trouble For Mall Owner, Contractor Stops Work
www.kutv.com...

The owner of a half dozen shopping mall properties in Utah is struggling to meet financial obligations, prompting a contractor to stop work on a nearly completed renovation at Fashion Place Mall in Murray.

“We hope to get paid in the future, but until we do, we can’t continue,” said Bob Campbell, president of Camco Construction. Campbell estimated mall owner, Chicago-based General Growth Properties, owes his company up to five million dollars. “They had been paying us until several weeks ago, but the payments stopped,” Campbell said.

That has a trickle down effect. Since Camco has not been paid, neither have subcontractors. Some outdoor storefronts, in a Fashion Place addition, have not been finished. Camco filed a lien on the mall property two months ago.

“We hope to work with our contractors to restart work and wrap the project up as soon as practical, but our discussions with them are private,” said a General Growth spokesman. The company also owns the Cache Valley Mall in Logan, the Newgate Mall in Ogden, Provo Towne Centre, Red Cliffs Mall in St. George, and the site of the now demolished Cottonwood Mall in Holladay.

General Growth said it has “slowed the Cottonwood project due to market conditions,” but one remaining business on the site will no longer wait for a turnaround. Utah’s original TGI Friday’s restaurant announced it’s closing its doors this weekend, after more than 20 years in business. Owners of the eatery cited “stalled construction and slumping business environment” surrounding the center as reasons for the closure.

"It's going to be sad,” said bartender Barbarella Bown, who has worked at the restaurant since day one. “ We have family, friends, you know it's going to be hard. Hopefully, they follow."

Four General Growth shopping centers across the country have gone into foreclosure within the past month, according to a report by the Real Estate Channel. Two of the facilities are reportedly in Texas, one in California, and another Louisiana, outside New Orleans.

The company said it is continuing to work with lenders, in hopes of restructuring debt. But it is also not ruling out the sale of any specific properties, or filing for bankruptcy protection.

In a letter to Fashion Place project subcontractors, Bob Campbell said he has a good relationship with General Growth, but maintained “they have no adequate reason to not pay us.”

And more "good" news...

UPDATE 1-Cemex advancing in resolving problems, Mexico finmin
www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Not good,I agree.

Are we all thinking the coming week may be one of importance?

I have a "feeling" nagging at me.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just to say I'm just lurking at the moment, but feel the need to say how powerful Danger Death's video links on this page were, not to mention xoxo's insightful socio-political analysis.

Then this, from hastobe:

I'm glad some people are starting to see the reality and gravity of what exactly is at stake.

All the globalist always had this in mind when the decided to go along with a global governance. That being they want to be in complete control. You have to take into account the mindset of somebody that agrees with globalism and complete world domination.

They all want to be in the top seat. Their personal ideologies and they way they think things should be run will conflict. None of them believe in any form of economy all they want is the power.

What I'm picking up is that after reading and considering literally weeks/months of news and commentary we are, as a group, almost intuitively perceiving developments in a very analytical manner. It is enabling participants to select very pertinent news (Hx - I don't know how to thank you for your unremitting contributions) and then sometimes provide a striking overview (whereas earlier in the thread almost all the comments related to specific details). The local and ephemeral news items are also still very important in building up a clear overall picture, but some of the musings, such as xoxo's, would be worthy of any newspaper.

Just out of sight, people!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

In case no one's told you today:
YOU ROCK!

Well put and very astute observation.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

**blush**

(Very kind of you, IC)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

this leads back to who "hacked" the IMF/World Bank/WHO computers back from 2003 - 2008...when Congress was informed in a Closed door Meeting...

Look for The India Software Co's footprint in this as well...

2003-2008 Satyam Computer Services Ltd installs Spyware/Password/Keyboard Software at World Bank/IMF/WHO, starting in the summer of 2007, Start accessing ALL their databases in attempt to find out how to withdraw "Their" Money.
www.foxnews.com...
www.foxnews.com...
www.foxnews.com...

from: Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As the Forex market opened up, the EUR/USD cross has gapped down. (1.3245)

That means the dollar is getting stronger. If Bucky gets a stiffy, US exports get more expensive.

part of the reason is this news: Europe fetches the monetary helicopters, at long last

If this trend continues, we will open RED in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join