It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Yup in the city and if you read a post I made a while back I cam across some internal documents on one of my clients desk which had some ominous predictions. I took pics with my cell phone, I never did post them just their contents one was 300 pages but I could U2U them. I have clients all over this mess that know whats going on and thankfully they think I don't pay attention.

Clients include:

Head of Eurex US
VP Barclays
VP McKinsey
VP Citadel

etc. hearing stuff in the background while I'm performing service (I'm a contractor) is nuts. I have taken pics of most of what I could including 3 internal memorandums. This completely sucks.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Could you imagine having that on a resume?
What was your capacity at AIG?
Well, I uh....

You can bet these people all get theirs and leave and mr joe the
taxpayer gets taken, again.

Edit to add this: news.yahoo.com...
I guess they only get half!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by elston

Tempting. I def. wouldn't post them not to where a search engine could get to it at least. I could only imagine the feeling you have. You could blow the whistle and throw a huge wrench in the works.

I know things are getting really tight and what the actual data points are that your clients can afford to pay for must be pretty dire.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I am getting to point that I don't care. Too tired now but I will U2U them to you late tomorrow, do with thej what you wish. I only photographed the first few pages but was at the site for 8 hours that day and read 97 pages of the 300 needless to say, the financiers have a plan and it is not for the benefit of you and I.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by elston

Tempting. I def. wouldn't post them not to where a search engine could get to it at least. I could only imagine the feeling you have. You could blow the whistle and throw a huge wrench in the works.

I know things are getting really tight and what the actual data points are that your clients can afford to pay for must be pretty dire.

To Repeat: I will send them to you tomorrow. No Hoax no rumor. I am not trying to be doom and gloom but think power and energy, ie gas and electricity. Late tomorrow I will send you HASTOBEMORETOLIFE the U2U what you do with it is up to you. Sorry for the burden but thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elston

Alright.

Here is a thread with what I thought was some pretty cool info and a different analysis of what is going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems pretty accurate. At least a different perspective and take on things.

Of course though the bankers and corporatist are going to try to regain their strangle hold on all of us.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Sorry friend, still going to burden you with the data, it will not explain everything it just explains that those who knew it was coming have been preparing. I can list customer as important in the previous post ten fold and I listen to all especially my jr. VP Goldman Sachs. I am going back to the Barclays place this week I will take photos of whatever I see. I do not spread rumors, I take pictures.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elston

That is fine. Burden away. No harm in pictures.

I'd prefer to not have a client list.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I havent' the patience right now nor the sobriety, could you U2U me your email address and I will send them to you via email in jpeg or whatever format you want them.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Oh and here's where this started

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by elston

Interesting. Looking forward to this.

The futures are on the rise looking like it might be a nominal day tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander
Dear Pause,

You are an expert on computer trading, so I hope you can help. You know that I'm not a greedy guy, but the morning was really slow, so I pushed CTRL + ALT + PAUSE and things started to move

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11c46fb5324e.jpg[/atsimg]

but in a wrong direction. Do you know what keys to press to put it back?

Thanks,
Stander

Hello? . . . . . . . . .Yes, that's me . . . . . . Oh, hi, Pause! I think I screwed . . . . . . yes, exactly. Right after I pressed CTRL+ALT+PAUSE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . It just ruined my whole weekend. I tried to figure out how to make the Dow go back up again, but . . . . What? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Oh, you mean to do the reverse? . . . . . . . . . . Let me get a pen . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Okay . . . . . . So it goes PAUSE+ALT+CRTL, right? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I try it first thing on Monday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Yeah, that's right. I call you back tomorrow after 12:00. I hope it's going to work. . . . . . . . . .Thanks for the call. I appreciate your help. . . . . . . . . . You too. Bye.

(Dear Father in the Heavens. You know that I'm not a greedy guy. Please stay with me and watch over my fingers:
PAUSE+ALT+CTRL)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78344e7927cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Hello? . . . . . Mrs. Pause this is . . . . . Pardon me? . . . . . . . . . Oh, I'm sorry. Can you please call your daddy to the phone? Tell him that Stander is on the line . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pause? . . . . Hi!
Oh maaaan.! You're fcking genius! . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sure I let you know before I press CTRL+ALT+PAUSE again so you can cash too . . . . . . . . . Alright. See you back at ATS, the place where Americans Trade Stock. . . . . . . . . Bye.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9af42b09a6cb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4054882d30d.jpg[/atsimg]

What the day.

Laalalalala . . .

Quando sei lontaaaaaana
Sogno allorizzooooooooonte
E mancan le paroleeeeeeee
E io siiiiiii lo soooooooo
Che sei con meeeeee con meeeeeee
Tu mia luna tu sei qui con meeeeeee
www.californiaclassix.com...
Mio sole tu sei qui con meeeeeeeeee
Con meeeee con meeeee con meeeeeee

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Uh oh!

U.K. Inflation Rate Unexpectedly Rises on Food Prices, Pound

This is interesting. Looks like local and global quantitive easing is trickier than they thought. The fiat currency system is having another hiccup.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Up is down and down is up....

Parallel universe: Sweden chooses free market over US-style bailout, NY Times rejects Sweden

The world has turned completely upside down when Sweden of all places rejects the new American bailout model in favor of allowing the free market to decide companies' fates.The New York Times meanwhile, rising momentarily from its deathbed, supports American policy over Swedish policy for the first time in recent history with this ridiculously one-sided story.

Full article at link

And like DUH!

Geithner urges overhaul of financial regulations

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said Monday that the severe banking crisis shows the U.S. financial system failed a major test and is in need of an overhaul.

Geithner told a Washington conference that the Obama administration plans to work with Congress to put in place a stronger, more stable system with a modernized government regulatory structure.

"Our system basically failed its most fundamental test," he said in remarks to a conference sponsored by the Wall Street Journal. "It was too fragile."

More to make you barf at link

From yesterday - didn't notice it here:

REPORTEDLY, SEC IS WORKING ON UPDATED VERSION OF UPTICK RULE FOR APR 8TH MEETING
- Could include price test which would only allow investors to short stock if Bid price is rising
- Also considering circuit breakers for individual stocks to stop aggressive short selling.

It just keeps getting better...

The Treasury and the Federal Reserve released a joint statement Monday that spells out the different responsibilities of the two agencies in dealing with the financial crisis. In the most noteworthy part of the agreement, Treasury said it would take over the Fed's holding of assets of Bear Stearns and American International Group. Treasury did not say how it would pay for these programs and said it would only make the move "in the longer term and as its authorities permit." The Fed's investments in the three funds, known as Maiden Lane, totaled $72.21 billion in the latest week, according to Fed statistics.

]Source

Up and coming economic and corporate data that may move markets this week:

Tuesday
07:45am EST -ICSC Goldman Store Sales
08:55am EST -Redbook
10:00am EST -State Street Investor Confidence Index
Reporting earnings today:AMAC, CCL, CFS, CMC, SBS, DB, FSII, JBL, MKC, MIKL, RBN, SOPW, TLB, TGB, WSM

Wednesday
07:00am EST - MBA Purchase Applications
08:30am EST - Durable Goods Orders
10:00am EST - New Home Sales
10:30am EST - EIA Petroleum Status
Reporting earnings today: ADES, AIS, CTRN, CVU, DSW, FDC, FIGI, GRS, GPRE, INTT, PAYX, QLI, RHT, SAI, SIG, SOLF, SPH, WX

Thursday
08:30am EST - GDP
08:30am EST - Jobless Claims
10:00am EST - Timothy Geithner Speaks
10:30am EST - EIA Natural Gas Report
Reporting earnings today: ACN, BBY, BDMS, LFC, CHME, CAG, CONN, DPS, ERJ, FRED, GME, IDN, LULU, NANX, NYMT, PFIN, RGDX, ROSG, ROSG, SSYL, SMOD, SPEC, SOFS, SNX, TXI, TIBX, TRIS, UTIW

[edit on 3/24/09 by redhatty]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I have what some might consider a really stupid idea, why don't they just discipline themselves with what they have already done? How about trying some actual capitalism for once and let the banks fail. Let the market clean itself out.

For that they need to trust each other. Not possible. They are in tunnels, can't see anything, just run, run like bobs.

It is the world of "healthy" competition, remember

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
elston/Hastobemoretolife:

If either of you is interested in becoming a whistle-blower, you might consider throwing the pictures on Wikileaks.org.

Just remember Ernie Fitzgerald's advice to whistle-blowers: Don't do it unless you have a wealthy spouse!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
here's my take...the wealthy don't do work, they make money loaning money. it's their "crack coc aine" so to speak. so even if they go into a type of sobriety...sooner or later they are going to go back to lending money. and they will have to give out decent interest rate loans to satisfy their "fix". that's why i don't think the monetary systems of the world are going to collapse. now...the problem in my mind is...what type of monetary system will be "shaken out of the trees".
i'm now debt free, cash and property only, but i know i will have to be nimble enough to jump on any system the mega-wealthy set up. and as a middle-class person, that's pretty much all that i have control over.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hello? . . . . (Sh-t) . . . Pause, this is Stander. I hope you get my message ASAP, coz I'm pulling the plug under the fat boy first thing in the morning. I will go CTRL+ALT+PAUSE with my left my pinky holding TAB to keep the bathtub wet. Call your fixer, I mean broker, but do it in a hurry. Don't sell nothing after the lunch, you hear?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The British are nearing the solution

www.timesonline.co.uk...

JONATHON PORRITT, one of Gordon Brown’s leading green advisers, is to warn that Britain must drastically reduce its population if it is to build a sustainable society.

Really, they are now hallucinating. Situation is getting very dangerous

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

And how, exactly, do they propose to cut the UK population in half?

If these loony-toon extremists are taken seriously by anybody in power, God help us all.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by theWCH]

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join