It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe aliens are visiting right under our noses.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Suppose for a moment that one particular race of ET's wanted to scope out the planet without interacting with the local heathens. Could it be that maybe they would send an remote-controlled unmanned probe? Could it be that they would phase the probe in-and-out of our dimension to help with camouflage?

www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

Although I think this might be more appropiate in the paranormal forum...

...Very interesting, thanks for posting!

PS- I hope you join ATS!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
iunno about alien probes, but it's certainly not a lint ball. unless of course it's a lint ball with an uncanny attraction to the camera.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Id imagine they can pretty much do what they please.

If you look are our technology growth and its rate of increase, youve got to imagine that its speeding up rapidly with the faster processing of data.

Any species a few thousand or more years older than us for example is probably off the scale, id imagine they have very little trouble at all avoiding the savages. I suppose freak things might cause tech problems for them and sods law means they would have the occassional faux pas, but overall we are the tree climbers in the equation if they are here

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Although I think this might be more appropiate in the paranormal forum...

I've seen this on a paranormal forum somewhere -- people were thinking "ghost". It tweeked my interest because of the possibilities. I posted it to "aliens & UFO's" specifically for that reason......

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I always thought that if a culture is so far advance that they can cross the cosmos to come to our planet that they would also be able to conceal themselves from our view if they wanted to.

If they resembled us, it seems to me that they could figure out how to pass themselves off as one of us.

So your premise makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I promise you that they are, it is pure ego to think that with all of the majestic beauty of nature on our planet that they would be interested primarily in humans.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS
Suppose for a moment that one particular race of ET's wanted to scope out the planet without interacting with the local heathens. Could it be that maybe they would send an remote-controlled unmanned probe? Could it be that they would phase the probe in-and-out of our dimension to help with camouflage?

www.examiner.com...

I would like to bring my favorite quote from The X-Files:

Mulder: "They're here, aren't they?"

Deep Throat: "Mr. Mulder, they've been here for a long, long time."

new topics

top topics

join