It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe the Plumber part of a deeper conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Ya know I was thinking something was wrong about him to. I don't like that he was doing all those interviews with Fox News. He went on Hannity and Colmes last night...I kind of feel like he was a plant by the McCain campaign, albeit not a very effective one.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka

Ya know I was thinking something was wrong about him to. I don't like that he was doing all those interviews with Fox News. He went on Hannity and Colmes last night...I kind of feel like he was a plant by the McCain campaign, albeit not a very effective one.

The McCain campaign definately planted Joe into McCain's speech. It's easier to distract sheeple with Joe than it is to impeach Bush for genocide and being a dictator and destroying our Constitutional Republic's freedoms and liberty. When everyone except sheeple know the Bush dynastic were nazis and neo-nazis, and McCain supports the Bush dynasty ... the sheeple need the idol of 'Joe'.

The whole idea of central bankers being "Joe", and Republicans being "Joe" the working-class guy ... is sick. Just goes to show what the powers that be think of us ... which is what the opening post (OP) is about.

Very insulting to truth and justice and liberty and financial freedom.

www.my2012.4t.com...

"Capital must protect itself in every possible manner by combination & legislation. Debts must be collected, bonds & mortgages must be foreclosed as rapidly as possible. When, through a process of law, the common people lose their homes they will become more docile & more easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of government, applied by a central power of wealth under control of leading financiers. This truth is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of Capital to govern the world.

By dividing voters through the political party system, we get them to expend energies fighting over questions of no importance.
Thus by discreet action we can secure for ourselves what has been so well planned & successfully accomplished. ~Aug. 25, 1924 USA Banker's Magazine

"If this mischievous financial policy which has its origin in North American during the late war in that country, shall become endurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains, and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe." ~ Hazard Circular, inserted in 1865 London Times, speaking of Lincoln's 'Greenbacks'.

"The privilege of creating and issuing money is the supreme prerogative of Government, the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By adoption of these principles, taxpayers are saved immense sums of interest." ~ President Abraham Lincoln, 1861-1866

"We began planning the Revolutionary War in order to issue our own money again ...and keep King George III and Bank of England from enslaving us with debt, and making Americans their financial slaves. By the time the revolutionary war started, Apr. 19 1775, British taxation had sucked the gold and silver out of the American colonies, to Britain. So, we had to print money to finance the war." ~ Benjamin Franklin, a 'founding father', 1706-1790

"Whoever controls the money of a nation, controls that nation & is absolute master of all industry & commerce. When you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation & depression originate."
~ President James Garfield, 1881

"Bankers are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out & by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our central bank system, there would be a revolution before morning. If the central bank continues to control our currency, receiving our public monies, & holding thousands of our citizens in dependence, it would be more formidable & dangerous than the naval & military power of the enemy. It is not our own citizens only who are to receive the bounty of our government ... More than 8 million dollars of the stock of this bank are held by foreigners ... Is there no danger to our liberty & independence in a bank that in its nature has so little to bind it to our country? If government would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favor alike on the high & the low, the rich & the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing."
~ President Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837

"Banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks & restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." ~ President Thomas Jefferson, 1801-1809

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

A good post CT there is nothing mavrick about McCain's voting record he has been a Bush family boot licker for a few years now.Joe the plant is a pitiful ploy by McCain's handlers to hoodwink the mindless.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow,
A guy from Ohio asked a question that ends up swaying to the favor of the republican party and all of the sudden.....
-"Its a set-up, he's not real"
-"he's a tax fraud"
-"he is a buisness fraud"
-"he hasn't paid taxes"
-"he believes Obama is the anti-christ"
-"he knows people that think Obama wants death to Isreal"
-"his real name is Sam"
And this isn't internet gossip, it comes from our great "unbias" media.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join