It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe the Plumber part of a deeper conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by secretthug

I just posted the link to that article on another thread. Good job finding it. I find it funny you call joe a sheep when you blindly believe whatever you are told. I spent 5 minutes of my time to find out that Joe was in fact legit. Also to call him a McCain plant is rediculous. Obama went to his neighborhood. As far as I know McCain does not schedule where Obama goes campaigning.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I'm actually looking for a good write in myself.

I don't like McCain but I dislike Obama even more.

Let me ask you a question.

If you were hanging off the edge of a cliff and the only person that would be able to help you was McCain or Obama, who would you prefer?

Which one would actually extend out his hand to help without worrying about getting his suit dirty?

well...i weigh 240 and mccain is 72 years old, with bad shoulders...not much of a choice!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Nice post, secrethug.

THIS original post (OP) IS NOT ABOUT JOE the SAM. It's about the powers-that-be thinking that Joe the Sam represents the typical middle class male sheeple and they can win over votes of middle class male sheeple ... you think the powers that be didn't know what was going to happen when they told McCain to mention Sam the Joe over and over and over again.

Same thing when the powers that be picked Palin to be a typical middle class female sheeple ... they thought they could win votes from middle class female sheeple.

In the world of your premise, everything seems black and white -- no greys ...nothing is related, nothing is planned, nothing is opportunistic, nothing is unexpected, everyone is honest, there is no war, there is no genocide, oil is god, NWO is king, hail to the chief, rah rah sis boom bah, there is no evil Fed, there is no money-issuing class, there are no wage slaves, the bailout was justified and was not extortion, politicians tell the truth, artists and poets are bad, christ is good, muslims are bad, murdering U.S. soldiers are good.

Are you a Bush supporter, supporting the nazi/neo-nazi Bush regime that has financed Hitler and been double agents and REPEATEDLY tried to destroy our constitutional republic and destroy democracy and put in fascism ... or do you just believe in the good fairy and say your prayers every night.

Do you know what the OP is about? It's not about Joe ... it's about you.

p.s. Sam the sheeple was probably trying to outsmart Obama and doesn't have the money saved to buy anything. If he does, the IRS will soon be attaching it because he owes back taxes. What's the name of the plumbing business he was trying to buy? ...pipedream?

p.p.s. Just because my boss is licensed doesn't mean I am. Want to bet the IRS doesn't attached Joe's wages ... if and when he's employed.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't think you can call it "conspiracy". It's a very common technique. You're supposed to relate to Joe the plumber, because he's just a regular white person, like most voters. And naturally, the opposition does their best to tear down any resemblance he has to the average voter.

This is why people need to stop trying to vote for politicians they think can "relate to". It's too easy for them to fake it. It's just a game. Yeah, maybe George W Bush is a guy you can "have a beer with". Or maybe he's just really good at acting like he's fun to have a beer with, and that's why he got so far in politics? I bet if he had a beer with Joe Sixpack, he'd never have another one. He'd be too busy.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Sam is Joe the Plumber, Janitor as well as the Trashman, People that we all need to make the USA go, We have a bunch of Plumbing companys that make more than 250,000 a year, most small busines's are from 0 to 50 employees and most of these would fall under obama's tax plan and No i'm not a Bush supporter, But i think you need obama to be elected so that you can have the trickle down effect of his plan so that you do not have to work and you can believe all of the conspiracy story's that you read!!

So quit drinking the coolade.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

I just posted the link to that article on another thread. Good job finding it. I find it funny you call joe a sheep when you blindly believe whatever you are told. I spent 5 minutes of my time to find out that Joe was in fact legit. Also to call him a McCain plant is rediculous. Obama went to his neighborhood. As far as I know McCain does not schedule where Obama goes campaigning.

thanks again, Tide,

Not only did Obama go into Joe's neighborhood.

Obama approached Joe, and asked him if he and any questions.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Comrades, Rejoice the Lord Messiah Barrack Hussien Obama will be elected!

He will usher in a New ERA in Communist Amerika. First by changing the Presidentail seal to the Messiah Lord Obama seal, then bring on the New World Order of Slaves and Slave holders.

Rejoice in the New World Order of the Messiah.

You Obama followers are truely sheepole that will be lead to slaughter at the internment camps built for you!

Now on a more serious note! Has anyone even read Obama's books that support him?

They read like Mein Kampf - Adloph Hitler's biography in which he outlined his Hope and Change for Germany.

Hitler's speaches even speak of Hope and Change! MY GOD WAKE THE HELL UP.

History is repeating itself and the Liberals are leading the way down the path of Destruction.

Once again, Welcome to the New World Order with a Vote for B. Hussien Obama

NOBAMA '08 Vote for McCain-Palin for Democracy

(wait, Washington took that away 3 weeks ago with the bailout)

America is so Screwed now.....

NOBAMA '08 Don't let a Communist in the White House

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The real conspiracy here seems to have been perpetuated by the MSM, to conspire against Joe the plumber, and all us average Jane's, and Joe's, in order to take the heat off their candidate, who wants to spread the wealth around,

Right now if the media approached me with question I would hesitate to answer, because if they don't like what you have to say they crucify you and destroy your reputation.

Oh my, Obama's spread the wealth around gaff, must have really scared them for them to have resorted to such a personal attack on an innocent man, say good bye freedom of speech.

the MSM owes Joe an apology

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VDOG.45

McCain/Palin for democracy??????????????????

Are you serious?

George Bush Jr. Jr. who voted in favor of some of the largest presidential power grabs ever will be running the show while an anti-America beauty pagent winner will be backing him up and that will be toward democracy?

Palin either hates America or does not understand why you should not help people who do get to power

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
The real conspiracy here seems to have been perpetuated by the MSM, to conspire against Joe the plumber, and all us average Jane's, and Joe's, in order to take the heat off their candidate, who wants to spread the wealth around,

Right now if the media approached me with question I would hesitate to answer, because if they don't like what you have to say they crucify you and destroy your reputation.

Oh my, Obama's spread the wealth around gaff, must have really scared them for them to have resorted to such a personal attack on an innocent man, say good bye freedom of speech.

An innocent man? poor Joe. Too bad he is not really a plumber who is looking to buy the company he plumbs for and B.O.'s tax plan would prevent him from hiring people. Too bad it is all a lie. Other than that, he seems real innocent doesnt he? Please, give me a break with this innocent man attacked crap. He lied about everything, everything about him is a lie and the point he was used 21 times by McSame to make was a lie. Other than that, hey. Totally innocent.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The fact that Plumber Joe keeps doing interviews means he wants to be in the spotlight. Investigations are part of being in the political spotlight. The MSM had every right to investigate him.

Now if Plumber Joe refused to do interviews after the debate and requested to be left alone, then the MSMs would owe him an apology. As then they would be intruding into the life of an average citizen.

You simply can't have it both ways. You can't run around doing interview after interview on political issues then cry foul when the MSM does research into your life.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I found this video,

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

An innocent man? poor Joe. Too bad he is not really a plumber who is looking to buy the company he plumbs for and B.O.'s tax plan would prevent him from hiring people. Too bad it is all a lie. Other than that, he seems real innocent doesnt he? Please, give me a break with this innocent man attacked crap. He lied about everything, everything about him is a lie and the point he was used 21 times by McSame to make was a lie. Other than that, hey. Totally innocent.

How the hell do you know what his financial plans are?

Personally I don't give a rat's ass if Joe the Plumber was asking a hypothetical question or a real one. Either way Obama has been exposed for what he is.

Stick up for eqivocating Politicians much?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I found this video,

that video is a trip. I guess below a sheeple, is a creeple.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

The fact that Plumber Joe keeps doing interviews means he wants to be in the spotlight. Investigations are part of being in the political spotlight. The MSM had every right to investigate him.

Now if Plumber Joe refused to do interviews after the debate and requested to be left alone, then the MSMs would owe him an apology. As then they would be intruding into the life of an average citizen.

You simply can't have it both ways. You can't run around doing interview after interview on political issues then cry foul when the MSM does research into your life.

So MSM spreads around a private citizen's personal information when that citizen has the audacity to question someone running for President, and you don't have a problem with that? How long have you been an opponent of free speech?

Let that be a lesson to us all. STFU and don't question authority.

BTW, update your talking points. The guy works a plumber under his boss's license. That's a common pratice. So yeah, he's a plumber all right.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by RKWWWW]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

www.youtube.com...

I found this video,

Dick smoked crack.
Dick video blogged.
Dick annoyed.
DON'T BE A DICK!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

While I've come to appreciate your viewpoint and respect you, this OP is NOT about Obama or about McCain or about Joe -- it's not about political arguing in favor of one candidate or another or about discrediting one candidate or another or about Joe Sam Steve or you or me.

The OP is about how people become sheeple by identifying with symbols the powers that be dangle in front of their nose to divide and conquer the people with imagery that has little or nothing to do with actually challenging or threatening the powers that be, that prevent folks from leading happy and profitable lives.

The sheeple appear to degrade into creeple ... next thing you now, they're off becoming soldiers to do mass murder in the name of these meaningless images that they somehow now worship instead of worshipping love and compassion -- now it's better to do genocide and murder civilians in wartime, why? ...because loving them and caring for them is too much trouble and not as much fun as murdering them ... simple plain truths

...that drive many soldiers insane and to commit insanity.

It does no good to fight the sheeple when the real war is against the international private bankers that own all the money and issue all the money and rent all the money and who finance all the wars and finance both sides and all sides of all the wars.

I noticed now that Monopoly now has out a global edition, where you own countries rather than hotels.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW

Originally posted by counterterrorist

www.youtube.com...

I found this video,

Dick smoked crack.
Dick video blogged.
Dick annoyed.
DON'T BE A DICK!

Go to you tube and type in this, I would post the link but there is cussing.

LEAVE JOE PLUMBER ALONE!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distractions4Nothing
You're supposed to relate to Joe the plumber, because he's just a regular white person, like most voters.

huh? The only place they didn't let Black people vote the last election was in Florida, which is one of the reasons the corrupt Bush nazi/neo-nazi dynasty was able to steal the vote in Florida and steal the election. In fact, the last two elections. Florida (s)elections are NOT elections, y'know?

Are you creating a distraction for nothing?

Yeah, maybe George W Bush is a guy you can "have a beer with". I bet if he had a beer with Joe Sixpack, he'd never have another one. He'd be too busy.

It's more likely that George W. Bush IS Joe Sixpack.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
secretthug: Sam is Joe the Plumber, Janitor as well as the Trashman, People that we all need to make the USA go.

counterterrorist: huh? I never said anything bad about plumbing or collecting and dumping garbage. But, the USA is an abstraction. And being and out-of-work plumber or an out-of-work garbageman doesn't pay the bills, last time I unplugged a toilet or took out the trash. If fact, no one paid me to do it. The USA is going down for the third Pearl Harbor time. Three strikes for the USA.

secretthug: We have a bunch of Plumbing companys that make more than 250,000 a year, most small busines's are from 0 to 50 employees and most of these would fall under obama's tax plan...

counterterrorist: I'm glad you own a bunch of plumbing companies. But 95% of small business would not, 5% would. Would you rather have 5 cents or 95 cents? If your taxes go up 3% for all the plumbing companies you own, to create jobs for plumbers and garbage men HEY, ARE THERE ANY GARBAGE WOMEN?, I'd say you could be proud of yourself for helping make the USA go.

secrethug: and No i'm not a Bush supporter, But i think you need obama to be elected so that you can have the trickle down effect of his plan so that you do not have to work and you can believe all of the conspiracy story's that you read!!

counterterrorist: Oh. Trickle down ... where's Joe when you need him?

secrethug: So quit drinking the coolade.

counterterrorist: the coolade was laced with cyanide, not lsd.
Joe is just a ploy to keep sheeple from thinking about thinks that matter:
what the sheeple think:

what the facts are (past military means benefits NOW being paid to vets):

[edit on 21-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join