It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Dangerous U.S President Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
due to some recent...let's say, provocative news, shrub has yet again, managed to amaze us all with his ability to resolve any peaceful issues regarding russia, or lack of it for that matter.

why?

www.prospect.org...

George W. Bush.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
am I missing something? What's up w/ Russia??

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
what's up with russia?

or whats up with me?

i'll go for both options

russia: currently disputing a general election, putin is a dead-set winner, however, bush is likely to be a danger to russia due to his "bad decision making" habits, in which case, i could point out that he might have basically started up an anti-russian propaganda campaign which is guranteed to now have made it a lot harder for both powers to come to an agreement upon such trivial matters as the space program.

whats up with me:

why am i being so anti-shrub? when havent i been, i am seeing a completely different picture being painted right now, let's just say, this rube...alone, could wreak havoc before the presidential election, and some people are hyped up about the impact of NATO on russia.

amid all this? there is concern.

and since he(shrub) has already almost killed the U.S'es budget, i'm sure the U.S might reconsider him for a president (no joke they probably will).
where do i fit in all of this? i am a patriot, and i feel my country is now threatened, as NATO approaches russia, there might be a series of hostile acts if no-fly zone regulations are violated.

hopefully kerry will try and keep things in every1's interests.

Cyrus

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
this is such horse crap! Bush the most dangerous president ever? You have got to be kidding...

His desire to make Americans reliant on the market, rather than social savings, has not been deterred by the worst decline in the markets since the Great Depression.

ok hold your breath - the US MUST be reliant on "the market" - arent we dupposed to have a free market. Isn't that what our economy is based on? "Social savings" = more taxes and more wasted government money. The US gov is stupendously bad at spending money. See public schooling, social security, welfare ect ect. In fact, the only thing that they seem good at spending cash on is the military (seeing as how we are the worlds lone superpower) and they even screw that up!

As for that whole "the worst decline in the markets since the Great Depression" BS, think about this thing called inflation. Did he make any adjustments? Probably not. Also, has anyone mentioned the whole economic cycle? Economics dictate that when an economy "booms", it will have a decline thereafter. Bush happened to be in the tail end when he was elected. Also, funny thing how 9/11 wasn't even mentioned in regards to the "decline in markets."
Once again, some liberal democrat has twisted the facts to further a leftist agenda. This is on line with that anti gun crap about "you are more likely to shoot a member of the fam or a friend". What no one tells about that statement is that MOST INTRUDERS ARE PEOPLE YOU KNOW! But this fact is quitly kept safe, hidden away in the land of liberalism like every perverted fact they push.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Lincoln came to power in a disintegrating nation and appointed all his major Republican rivals -- such national leaders as William Seward and Salmon Chase -- to his cabinet.

wow - this guy is an IDIOT!!!!
LINCOLN WAS A REPUBLICAN!

and i'm supposed to take this guy seriously?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
How is your grasp of Ukrainian politics?

Can you point to the Ukraine on a map?

Without looking it up do you know it's capital?

I'll save you the effort it's Kiev.

I think he's got a good excuse for not having as good a grasp of US political history as you.Don't you?

Bush is perceived as a danger across the whole of Europe.The Mayor of London (in the same political party as Blair) described him as the most dangerous man in the world only a few months ago.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

How is your grasp of Ukrainian politics?

I admit - not as good as it could be, though I am quite educated in the military aspect of our (the US) relationship.

Can you point to the Ukraine on a map?

I can

Without looking it up do you know it's capital?

I do

Whats your point? What does any of this have to do with my comments about the article? NOTHING. If this guy is going to spew this leftist agenda he should make sure he is correct when he makes claims.

As for Bush being the most Dangerous president ever - Well, he does command the greatest military the world has ever known. That WOULD make him dangerous. But as far as his stance on relations with Europe - he does what is best for HIS country - which is his job.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Regardless of anyone can point to the Ukraine on a map, does it make a difference what the mayor of London thinks of the president? Does it make a difference what Cyrus thinks? No, it does not.

As Mad Man has pointed out, Bush's job is to to lead this country, protect its way of life, not to do what's best for the entire world. I don't recall the rest of the world voting, nor do I recall them paying our taxes, yet everyone thinks that we should do what is in their best interest. Sorry, pal, I had enough of that crap when Clinton was in office, and before that, Jimmy. Kerry is no different than his predecesors in that he'd make us weak while at the same time nudging us closer to a global government.

I can see why Cyrus might want Kerry to be president, he could take the baton from the last president. He could cripple or military, starve our intelligence, sell secrets to Beijing and make stupid deals with Pyongyang everytime they bluff and bluster, giving them fuel and time to continue their nuclear weapons program. Yeah, I can see why he might want Kerry, but thankfully, it doesn't matter if Cyrus knows where we are on a map or not, its not his election.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

and since he(shrub) has already almost killed the U.S'es budget, i'm sure the U.S might reconsider him for a president

Cyrus

Cyrus, I live in Oz, and from what I can work out re: U.S' budget deficit(sp),
i agree the cost of the war'$, are busting the books, however pre 9/11,
California was steadily going broke. Just ask Jeb Bush.
BTW, Cal' is the 5th largest economy in the world. It was slowly draging
the U.S. economy down yrs ago. 'Papa's got power'
S.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
firstly,
i would like to start off with saying that despite it not mattering in the slightest what i might be thinking and how it might affect others in any propaganda-related form, i thank all of you for keeping this topic strictly abiding the always necessary protocols for conduct.

yes, TC, i think kerry would do the world good, he would be a weak president and i dont recall the possibility of any of them driving so much damage into the U.S economy, now do i?

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Cyrus]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Jeb did have power,
a little too much if you ask me,

www.bushwatch.com...

Why The Public Believes Bush's Lies

"When interviewed by Tim Russert, Vice President Cheney asserted that Iraq was "the heart of the base" for the 9/11 terrorists and went on from there with a series of half-truths and outright deceptions about almost every topic broached, including his supposed lack of current "financial interest in Halliburton ." Mr. Cheney, a master of the above-reproach dead pan, just kept going, effortlessly mowing right through any objections by the host. The vice president was banking, as Dr. Dean did on "This Week," on a cultural environment in which fiction and nonfiction have become so scrambled  and can be so easily manipulated by politicians and show-biz impresarios alike  that credibility itself has become a devalued, if not archaic, news value. This is why the big national mystery of the moment  why do almost 70 percent of Americans believe in Mr. Cheney's fictional insinuation that Saddam Hussein had some hand in 9/11?  is not so hard to crack. As low as the administration's credibility may be, it is still trusted more than the media trying to correct the fictions the White House plants in the national consciousness." --Frank Rich, NMYT, 09.28.03"

just adding a little to your jeb-related issues here, i have reason to think that jeb himself might have been guiding george, and....the people on top of all this?
again, the zionist jews come on top time and time again

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
Jeb did have power,
a little too much if you ask me,

www.bushwatch.com...

Why The Public Believes Bush's Lies

"When interviewed by Tim Russert, Vice President Cheney asserted that Iraq was "the heart of the base" for the 9/11 terrorists and went on from there with a series of half-truths and outright deceptions about almost every topic broached, including his supposed lack of current "financial interest in Halliburton ." Mr. Cheney, a master of the above-reproach dead pan, just kept going, effortlessly mowing right through any objections by the host. The vice president was banking, as Dr. Dean did on "This Week," on a cultural environment in which fiction and nonfiction have become so scrambled  and can be so easily manipulated by politicians and show-biz impresarios alike  that credibility itself has become a devalued, if not archaic, news value. This is why the big national mystery of the moment  why do almost 70 percent of Americans believe in Mr. Cheney's fictional insinuation that Saddam Hussein had some hand in 9/11?  is not so hard to crack. As low as the administration's credibility may be, it is still trusted more than the media trying to correct the fictions the White House plants in the national consciousness." --Frank Rich, NMYT, 09.28.03"

just adding a little to your jeb-related issues here, i have reason to think that jeb himself might have been guiding george, and....the people on top of all this?
again, the zionist jews come on top time and time again

the people on top of all this?
again, the zionist jews come on top time and time again.

Good thinking Cyrus,
way to go.
S.

top topics

join