It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of proof do you want?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick

Google Video Link

the only evidence i have ever needed. regardless that something is shot at it, i don't care. it CHANGED direction. That denotes intelligence.

You're making huge leaps of faith in that the little bright light was some controlled spacecraft..all of the little bright lights there move about, if that's all the proof you need, you'll be *ecstatic* to know there are other, even *better* boob tube videos!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Its funny how some people that post here say "theres a chance that life exists on other planets but theres no way they ever came here".
Making a statement like that shows me that you havent done that much research and you really shoudnt be posting anything at all.
Go to Youtube and type in "ufo pyramids" and click on a video called "UFO-Pyramids-Alien or Human Made".Watch that whole video,attempt to come up with every logical explanation of how they got built and then come back and tell me aliens have never visited Earth.That documentary WILL silence any sceptic.

When i say "aliens" i dont mean little green men and all that crap in movies.
I dont know how they look like but they have technology that can lift 10 ton square blocks,technology that can cut those blocks so perfect you cant put a razor blade between them.The Great pyramid of Kufu is 42 stories high and covers an area of 10 football fields.Made of 2 500 000 stone blocks that weigh from 2 to 10 tons each which is enough stone to build over 35 Empire State buildings.
FACT 1-NO SCIENTIST,HISTORIAN,EGYPTOLOGIST OR ANY HUMAN BEING KNOWS HOW THEY GOT BUILT.
FACT 2-The White House sunk 5 inches in the last 200 years,in 5000 years The Great Pyramid which weighs 14 BILLION POUNDS sunk just over 1 inch.

Thats basically the only reason i started researching UFOs.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

if we are the only life in the universe do you think it means something?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Now watch that which is the full NASA video of the tether. Then some skeptic please explain what we are seeing.

Im sorry but if you can watch that footage and not want to know what they are, im gobsmakced. Its not debris obviously from the way they move, and also on the zoomshots just look at how many of them have the identical shape and form debris would be different shapes and would be very distinct to what we see clearly in this NASA official video.

Why then has nobody investigated to find out what they were and why has NASA since that point operated a policy of doctored and controlled images and kept everything else from the public eye?

Someone explain it to me, please. I know what I can see and rational as I am nobody is going to tell me im not seeing some form of unknown phenomenon here.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I dont believe we are the only life in the universe no, but I also dont know all the answers to it either, all Im doing is asking questions, trying to use logic rather than blind faith.

Earth and everything in it is a part of space, the galaxy and the universe. We did not just happen for no reason, we happened because of circumstance, gases, chemicals, the sun and the moon, every component it took to make life possible coming together.

Why do planets orbit suns? and moons planets? why are these necessary to form life and if these patterns of planets orbitting suns are the same in galaxies all over the universe, then why couldnt the point of the universe be life.

I dont claim to know everything, there are obviously things happening in the universe that we have no idea about yet, there could be greater forces at work

Also on youtube forbidden history of humankind, has some interesting therories in it about the origin of our species. Worth a look at.

The author of the book talks about us being a hell of lot older than we realise and a possibilty we were a high tech race, also prophets like Edgar Cayce suggested Atlanteans were a real technological race, that the surviving members formed ancient egypt. Other people suggest the bible and other religious books contain information on the same lines. Ancient civilizations possibly had contact with other beings, are we the last species of a dying galaxy? who knows.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ill go further, if NASA and the Government hadnt clamped down on the pehnomenon cleary and undeiably visible in the video I just posted, you realise we might already have the answers to life of Earth?

Imagine for a second these are some form of amoeba that exists in space, or a single celled life form, or multiple celled lifeform which exists in space. Doesnt that help tell us how Earth might have been populated by life in the first place?

Look at the ocean, at first glance its just water, under a microscope however its filled with bacterial life which gave us answers to how life underwater exists and how the eco system works.

It might well be the space is just the same, filled with plankton types of life and bacterial life, and the Earth might just be an speace equavalent of a coral reef where life has grown and clustered.

Again why havent we studied it and learned what we have seen? Because of certain #ty organisations and their anal policies.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
Imagine for a second these are some form of amoeba that exists in space, or a single celled life form, or multiple celled lifeform which exists in space. Doesnt that help tell us how Earth might have been populated by life in the first place?

When the guy in the video said that it looked like amoeba but on a much bigger scale, it really does make you think about all the possibilities. I just hope we find out during my lifetime and great video btw.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Its an awesome video isnt it? Its the kind of video which just makes you resent organisations like NASA. Such a phenomenon deserves to be studied.

Imagine the first people to view something like that in the ocean, what would have happened if an organisation like NASA had been in charge, we wouldnt have studied Ocean organisms and would know nothing about Ocean life. Its truly criminal that such an amazing phenomenon can be blanketed and not identified. The possiblities of what it would mean are immense if we identified these to be space life.

Not only would it tell us something about how Earth developed life it would also tell us categorically that theres likely to be millions of worlds out there with some form of life, all poluated and beginning from these space based organisms.

At the very least science had a duty to study it and find out what it is. Sadly this kind of thing isnt deemed fit for the mushroom people

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
That is what I would like to know? what kind of proof is needed?
Do you need to see little green men?
Do they need to speak English?
should they have a galactic federation?
Do they have to be more intelligent or just as intelligent as us?
should they fly in fleets?

What kind of proof do I want?

I wanna throw my arm around ET's neck and stumble into the nearest pub for a pint, darts and oggling some naked pole dancer showing her sweetness.

I wanna drive a disk.

I wanna meet Mr's ET and junior ET.

I wanna turn lead into gold with enough power in reserve to power the sun for a 100 years.

I wanna tour of all the species of ET's floating around our planet in those mile+ wide disks.

I wanna learn their history. All of it. For all the species.

I wanna ....... you get my drift. I want it all!

Well...... er .... ah .... I almost want it all. They can keep the anal probes to themselves :-)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Albert E.

Very interesting post Albert.
that is my main reason also! Things happened many years ago that we can not understand. Even now!

also my interest got even bigger after my sighting of an UFO. My neighbour went to my house screaming about ufo
it went fast, i viewed it with binoculars and it changes from shape

it was too fast to make picture, but i never forget this sighting.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm a scientist. Below are my standards:

Here is good proof:

1) Live ETs showing up, walking and living, after emerging from spacecraft. Then getting MRI's etc (proving they're not kids in body suit) in front of dozens of independent doctors and witnesses. (complete videotape). Donating tissue samples. Doing so in many places around world. And then leaving with clear acceleration out of Earth gravity well. confirmed as below.

Here is intriguing evidence:

2) Independently replicated international academic professional telescopic observations of structured object in near Earth orbit, confirmation in visible, IR, and radar. And confirmation of distinct accelerations not from solar system gravitation from multiple independent public measurements.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
That is what I would like to know?

Here's my rule of thumb, which was posted on this board in a handy mnemonic a while back. It's the "IMPACT" Guide:

I = Identification of the person(s) making the sighting. If it's anonymous, it goes right into the trash.

M = Multiple witnesses, photos, videos, or whatever. Different people (who don't know each other) witnessing and making a record of the same thing at the same time. The more, the better.

P = Physical evidence proven to be alien (or whatever) with a clear causal connection to the other stuff. Somebody takes a picture of a flying saucer crashing. A piece flies off, the piece is the same as in the picture.

A = Verification that the piece of evidence recovered (slag, ray gun, flying saucer, living or dead alien, whatever), is in fact, alien, however you want to define that. Analysis by as many different disinterested scientific experts as possible, who don't have any axe to grind.

C = Confirmation by government military and civil authorities (the President, for instance, would be good) that it is the real deal. Yeah, these people could lie, but we'd still have the scientific data to prove what they're saying is true.

T = The thing exists to such an extent that if I really, really wanted to, I could go and touch it. Even if it's deadly radioactive, I want to know that if I really wanted to, I could pass all the security clearances, get the necessary college degrees, join the research team, and at least be able to poke it with a stick. I wouldn't have to do it, but I would want to be able to do it if I wanted to.

That's not a whole lot to ask for, is it? It's no more than I would ask to definitively prove the existence of anything.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
On the indentification thing, if I ever film a UFO I wont be identifying myself im afraid!

Ill film it and pass it out under my web nick but I wont be telling everyone who I am, dont really want the publicity or to be called a tin foil hat man

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I've always chalked up legit UFO sightings to bleeding edge military aircraft. As for if they're being piloted by aliens or not, a legit body showing up would be the proof I needed.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

If the tether footage is not good enough for you or anyone eles then until it hits you on the head, nothing will be gooooooood enough. That footage shows depth, angles, speed and motion. The Tether is like a giant ruler to measure against!
And its NASA film. WTH?
Peace.
K.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Regarding tether again, id be willing to accept theres other answers apart from space life. Maybe some kind of energy based phenomenon or some other scientific understanding.

What bothers me is the unwillingness of people to study it. Answers like "its debris" are just not worth listening to in all fairness.

Im not space scientist but even I know that an object that an speed up, slow down and change direction in space is not debris. That requires some form of inertia and these things arent just drifting out there they are moving and theres a huge difference. To move around like that in a vaccum requires inertia, thats physics 101.

I also know that debris is not regular in shape and if someone is telling me that all those "debris" just conveniently happened to be almost identical in shape, im telling you I wasnt born yesterday. You smash or blow something up and show me debris thats all the same shape and ill worship the ground you walk on, its impossible.

Dust? Sure dust moves around changing speeds and direction all by istelf in a vaccum all the bloody time doesnt it? Not.

Its like telling me a carrot can sing and dance and ride a motorbike, im sorry but it just bloody well cant, how dumb would I have to be to swallow it?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I must say most people watch way too much T.V, if it's lil Greys with no conscious you wanna see all you have to do is smoke some Dimethyltryptamine

Ever here of sprites?

wanna see what it looks like from land?

Could these be the ones stealing energy from the ionosphere?

Google Video Link

Here is self evidence of flying objects, life forms, extraterrestrial, energy beings etc.
We are being's of energy ourselves we are in fact energy fields, so is our planet and life forms around us.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

There are many many more to view all you have to do is search STS and remember all N.A.S.A is doing is public relations of course they will tell you it is space debris the Federal Government funds them.

[edit on 083131p://upFriday by seridium]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kitos

Sadly this footage isn't good enough to be considered evidence of alien crafts, conversely nor is it evidence that it isn't either. All we can do is speculate.

IMO, from my pov it's space debris that's probably been disturbed by the shuttle's thrusters making it move that way. Whereas you think it's a fleet of alien space crafts swarming around the tether.

[edit on 17/10/08 by styxxz]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz
reply to post by kitos

Sadly this footage isn't good enough to be considered evidence of alien crafts, conversely nor is it evidence that it isn't either. All we can do is speculate.

IMO, from my pov it's space debris that's probably been disturbed by the shuttle's thrusters making it move that way. Whereas you think it's a fleet of alien space crafts swarming around the tether.

Well no one claimed it was a fleet of alien space crafts, and sorry to say but your point of view is totally wrong there is no ship near the tether if you hadn't noticed it had broke away from the object it was attached to you can also see the camera have to zoom in allot meaning it is very far away and moving pretty fast, then you can clearly see many objects of various size moving in all different direction not just one as that would be if they were moved by a shuttle thruster as speculated.

In my point of view it looks like some kind of objects that have shape and form as some kind of energy or light source and they seem to be investigating what has floated into the path, it also kind of looks like something you see under a microscope like minute living organisms of some sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join