It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of proof do you want?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That is what I would like to know? what kind of proof is needed?
Do you need to see little green men?
Do they need to speak English?
should they have a galactic federation?
Do they have to be more intelligent or just as intelligent as us?
should they fly in fleets?
Does the government have to tell you it's true for your mind to take it in?

Because I would figure if there was a actual race of Extraterrestrials lurking around they should have assimilated are planet and us by now before we destroy more stuff.
We as humans act like a virus on this planet sure there are some of us that care about our surroundings but most take it and everything for granted on a daily basis thus ruining our system of life and energy.

I have seen many things in videos and I have compiled a thread proving some kind of life form in space and for me these videos NASA recorded and tried covering up prove life in outer space no if ands or buts.

check the thread out here

Now don't get me wrong there are many many hoax videos but I assure you these ones in the post above are not, they are taken from NASA STS footage and most videos of course NASA claims is just space debris but we all know that is a bunch of B.S!

let me know what you think after looking at some of these videos

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Way too many videos for me to watch on my crappy dialup but I've see many NASA vids before, including the tether clip and frankly I'm with NASA. Just space debris etc imo.

What kind of proof you ask?
Something that can't be debunked, real tangible evidence of ET and or ET tech/spacecraft would suffice.

Out of focus blurry lights don't cut it..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a body that we can test and dissect would be enough,

just roll that little grey corpse out and then i will believe

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I agree with the above. Something that is undisputable is what is requried. Showing me a moving light and then telling me that is an alien because you "know" it is an alien isn't going to cut it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I need to actually watch a UFO phisically move over my head about 100 foot above me so i can feel the air rush past my hair! Also meeting an E.T first person would be amazing and then i know i could believe.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well a bloomin great ship would certainly be handy proof

For me personally, all it would take is a video not posted on youtube, not mentioned in some breakfast show where the hosts are joking about it.
Basically it will have to be in daylight, with proper equipment, other wise it will end up in the UFO category (Unidentified Flying Object) like all the other blurry, out of focus rubbish we see.

Something even the most staunch debunker can't deny would be good.

Is that asking too much?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Google Video Link

the only evidence i have ever needed. regardless that something is shot at it, i don't care. it CHANGED direction. That denotes intelligence.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Sliick]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Sliick]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
ANYTHING! Other than written accounts, drawings, animations, artist renderings, crappy videos, phone camera pictures, photo shopped pictures, shiny pie tins hanging from fishing string, or...

MESSAGES FROM CHANNELERS!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There are plenty of videos with creditable evidence but most people only believe what they want, I on the other hand already know we are not alone.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Then for crying-out-loud, why don't they just land? Why all of this peek-a-boo crap?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You're right, there are plenty of videos with creditable evidence of UFOs. But no *PROOF* that they are ET related.

most people only believe what they want

That works both ways, look how many people believed Blossom Fraudchild!!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Mmmm... I think I find proof in the videos mentioned in the OP.. and just like the author of the OP, I can't see how most people can't see. To me it's obvious. To some others isn't. It's all relative anyway.

PS: I see that somebody here mentions "tangible" proof, etc., but probably 98% of the people I know wouldn't be satisfied with that either..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Logic tells us that there is other life on other planets, but its finding planets with similar conditions to ours thats the hard part, with our primitive resources of travel. Its certainly not impossible.

With the universe being as big as it is, is it not arrogant or small minded to assume earth holds the only life in it. It begs a lot of questions, if we are the only intelligent species then when the earths time is at an end, there will just be one big empty shell of a universe. Unless the point of the universe is not life and has some other higher force at work.

Do I believe in other beings? 100%..do I believe they have the capacity to travel here? Im not so sure.., I believe most, if not all ufo's seen inside earth's atmosphere has a lot to do with man kind.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I dont think I have a problem with UFOs or that there may be aliens out there somewhere in the depths of space I'm just not convinced they're coming here. I think there are other alternatives that offer an explanation for UFOs that should be investigated before we start jumping to the alien theory. Earthlights, Prototype advanced aircraft, hoax's etc.
But the real problem with the old Alien Piloted UFOs theory is the people who are attracted to the subject like moths to a flame. People who point at a simple light in the sky and announce that it's a Venusian scoutship. . ! Or who claim they have been on journeys to Mars and the like. What Ufology really needs at this moment in time is a respected academic investigator to champion its cause. When the conversation takes a couple of steps up the credibility ladder then I'll start listening.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

It begs a lot of questions, if we are the only intelligent species then when the earths time is at an end, there will just be one big empty shell of a universe. Unless the point of the universe is not life and has some other higher force at work.

what about all the time humans havnt been on earth? dinosaurs ruled for 200 million years what was the point in that?

i would say there is no point or purpose in the universe, we as humans give purpose to it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

1. The United States military releasing all the materials found at Roswell, and other crash areas. This would include alien bodies and/or survivors.

2. Channelers, contactees, whistleblowers, and others to have the aliens sit down on a talk show. Larry King would be good since he does a lot of UFO shows. They talk or communicate with the aliens, why not a good picture or video of them? Why not have a press conference with the alien at your side taking questions?

3. A ship lands in a public area, and the aliens come out and photograph us.

4. Good and credible research done to cases, and the best cases get the publicity they need.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I did say intelligent species, but I also said when the earth was at an end, so assuming life on earth is the only life in the universe, the end would mean the end of all life. Regardless of intelligence.

I have heard a lot of people say there is no point to the universe and I do not believe it. We have galaxies, where planets orbit suns and moons orbit planets. I cant believe that happens for no reason.

Just because we dont yet understand what the universe is truly about, that does not mean it does not have purpose or happens for no reason. Science is looking at how things work, what they are made of, how they are formed. I think the same has to apply to space and everything in it.

So because we have no concept of something, does that mean it has no point or no purpose?

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I did say intelligent species, but I also said when the earth was at an end, so assuming life on earth is the only life in the universe, the end would mean the end of all life. Regardless of intelligence.

wait first you say the only place with intelligent life, then you say the only place with life.

i dont think anyone believes earth is the only planet with life. Lets say we're the only technological species in the universe. If the earth ends all the other stuff will still be here. Humans wont be but then humans were not here for the first 13 billion years of the universe.

Its interesting you think the universe would be an empty shell just becuase a certain species of animal wasnt around. Was the universe an empty shell before humans or before life on earth?

[edit on 17-10-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

No I didnt change it, it was a part of the same paragraph, if you read it carefully.

I also used the word "if" we were, if you really want to nitpick

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The bottom line is that if you can watch that NASA footage and not believe in UFOs (not assuming their nature or orgins) you will NEVER believe.

Just looking at it its obvious. Theres a whole bunch of objects swarming around the tether, im not insane I can see it, I can hear the ground control say they see it, I can hear the atsronauts confirm it, I KNOW 100% theres something that has not been explained in that video.

Now logic tells me that if NASA dont believe in UFOS, great, then any self respecting scientist would be studying that and trying to find out what it is.

What did NASA do? Pulled all their footage from the public and stopped showing us the films. Now they only released airbrushed photos and films?

I mean WTF? This is an organisation that emphatically states such things as UFOs are not interesting, have no threat to security and they are considered completely non valid.

So then my brain says WHY oh please WHY on Earth are you covering tem up? Why didnt you keep showing live footage overthe years since then? Why do you doctor the film and pictures you release instead of leaving the footage publically available for other independant scientists to study and clear up the phenomenon clearly witnessed?

I cant see any reason for covering it up and behaving clandestine on a matter thats apparently of no natinal security interest, can you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join