It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News - 50,000 Christians driven out and persecuted by Hindus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just like to say if this story is covered already then I tried looking but I doubt it. I know there have been similar stories throughout the year but this is the latest update anyway. Sky news has a video of it explaining the situation.

What gets me annoyed is that the UK has built up immigration of people that really do not like the British way of life and hate democracy and Chritianity while we help pay and help breed their next generation of brainwashed haters. In places in Africa, Middle East and this latest Indian Hindu persecutions of Christians are left no where to flee.
Lets say the Indian Christians want to flee to a Christian based country out of persecution, will places like the UK have the space to help them?
Or do we allow some Arab to come and work in the UK, bring the UK to court because he was working with Alcohol and was not told because his religion does not allow it. Then we have court cases over their senativities over trivial matters like crosses in schools and veils and yet our own Christians are driven out by their very intollerance which happens in the Middle East let alone places like India.

The Indian government is struggling to contain growing violence against its minority Christian population. Around 50,000 have been made homeless by violence directed against them by Hindu extremists in the state of Orissa. Alex Crawford reports.

Text

news.sky.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
yes lets force the muslims out to make room for persecuted christians, and change our system so everythings pro christian like it should be!

im with you 100% -_-

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This news is indeed upsetting but if we were to do the same in the west then we would be no better than the "extremists" who are using violence against Christians.

It's a tricky situation for world leaders but hey, they are paid a lot to deal with problems like this.

I can see where the OP is coming from though, as a UK resident it does anger me slightly that we do make changes to our system to accomodate those of non Christian belief only for their original countries to have no tolerance for any other belief system apart from their own.

But it does make me think that they are moving to our country because of the way we deal with different cultures and could/should act as a role model for the rest of the world, hopefully leading to them following in our footsteps.

Eventually all religions should be able to live side by side without confrontations, it may just take a couple of hundred years at this rate.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i agree that the pc brigade are going to far with some things but your way off base with this

they arnt our chrsitians, were not a christian country anyway

what theya re are people who make up the lowest cast in india, they are considered the lowest of the low they do the jobs no one else will do for less pay then anyone else will work for

they have been this cast and been perescuted as such for hundreds of years

christianity trys to convert the masses as it does and only the lowest cast jump on board jesus was the ppor son of a carpenter after all

the fact they are christian is just another reason why they are persecuted not THE reason, so where was the call to arms to protect them before?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The differerence here is that I have not seen Christians hold guns to heads in forcing their religion on you. I could be wrong and somewhere in history Catholics did the same but no one sees that as a relating to the work of Jesus as his influence in how to preach. I am just letting off some steam because one day it could happen in the West as Biblically predicted when the Beast system and Anti-Christ system come to place.

What is ironic about this story is that the Hindus are threating to slash people's throats hold guns to people's heads, burn Bibles and then put the Hindu Mark on the foreheads of their victims. Is that Biblical in it self?

What would a Christian in the West do knowing about the Mark of the Beast and having Hindus put their Markings on your forehead by force of spiritual conversion? Many will refuse and die for such actions because the warning of the Bible is very clear and the Saints that were Beheaded gain their white Robes.

Revelation 20.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Text

[edit on 17-10-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
so hundu's are evil and carry the mark of the antichrist?

so far thats muslims and hindu's you've villified anyone else you want to go for?

p.s. buddism is an offshoot of hinduism (in the same way protestant churches come from the catholic church) and jesus quotes buddist scripture so therefore jesus taught the evil religeon as his own .... owe noes your evil!!

your basically using the bible to hide behind while you making racist comments, how very forgiving of you jesus must be proud

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Religion is a Geological phenomena. Not surprising that one region feels safer without other newer religions taking over their older more traditional ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
No, what I am saying is the similarities of the reflection of what the Bible predicts. Expect this to happen in a large scale, this is modern example if not a very similar example of what prophecy predicts and warns.
The Nazis did the same with the number system on the Jews during WW2.
If that was now I would being saying the same thing, I don't see what I'm saying as racist.

WW2 the Jews were Marked. This does not mean the prophecy had fullfilled, we over threw evil but does ot mean the evil is still not manifesting else where.

The situation is that in modern times there are ironic reflections that are mirroring Biblical predictions, I have questioned all major religions and modern goverment proposals for the Mark of the Beast system but never have I seen something forced on national TV.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
yes jews were marked, nazi's were a politcal party not a religeon

you just called a religeous marking of the hindu faith the mark of the beast, and its followers worshipers of the beast hence the mark

youve already classed all imigrants as haters of democracy and christianity, when christianity has nothing to do with it. seperation of church from state remember thats what our country is about ^^

and please stop with the bible quoting, the bible doesnt prove anything except whats written in the bible, believe me this is not a route you want to take

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
yes jews were marked, nazi's were a politcal party not a religeon

you just called a religeous marking of the hindu faith the mark of the beast, and its followers worshipers of the beast hence the mark

youve already classed all imigrants as haters of democracy and christianity, when christianity has nothing to do with it. seperation of church from state remember thats what our country is about ^^

and please stop with the bible quoting, the bible doesnt prove anything except whats written in the bible, believe me this is not a route you want to take

I'm not stopping with Bible quoting because this is the Angle of this post, each post has an angle and if you can understand it then either learn or go against it. I do not mind.

I am sorry to say the Bible proves many things, historians and Archelogists would not have a half the clues as a point of reference without it. It has geographical history and events recorded throughout history and ancient cities that are found all the time because of it.

I do not know where you are getting from that I am saying all immigrants hate democracy as being my view. I am saying that many come here in open arms but hate the country and they wage their poitical religious conquests to set us back to a time of the Old Testament. Which is not every immigrant but there are many that will try and tear down democracy to form their own conquests over the notions that the Westeners are infedels and should not be respected. But because we are letting in multitudes of people with conflicting ideologies to spawn in the West their very treatments of other Religions and freedom of speech of persecutions throughout the Middle East and Asia sets a double standard of hyprocray.

You have to watch the video link and website link to understand the Angle of this post, also not having Bible knowledge does make it more difficult but people on this site are interested in prophecy and the future of mankind and predictions.

new topics

top topics

join