posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:13 AM
I ran across this link recently on a General Electric (GE) website. GE has been a subcontractor, on aircraft projects, to all aspect RF & IR low
observable airframe developers, including Northrop, Boeing and Lockheed.
The website identifies a UAV that I have not been able to link to any projects I am aware of.
Toward the bottom of the page, there is a line that states:
"Lockheed Martin KL UAV"
The statement could be in error:
- Another contractor developed the "KL UAV"
- GE misidentified or misspelled another project by Lockheed
- Or combination of above
- The project does not exist and the line is a placeholder (unlikely)
The statement could be true:
- The sponsor has allowed the information to be released.
- The sponsor has not allowed the information to be released and it was posted by mistake, or otherwise
Does anyone have and information or ideas regarding this statement on GE's website?