It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10XCSN :: Does Anyone Know What This Could Signify?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
One of the items that has been popping-up in the WebBot linguistics is the term 10XCSN. George has intimated some serious concern about this (whatever it is) but so far refuses to provide any more detals unless and until the linguistics continue to reinforce whatever it is. Here's an excerpt from yesterday:

I mention this not to endorse anything other than peaceful change, but to underscore for you that there is a building language sets of resentment & rebelliousness out and about. If/when we get to events of 10XCSN, it will likely step up an order of magnitude -- or more. Serious stuff to watch.

Ultimately, at least in language shift, it points to the "Summer of hell" in 2009, so we watch with trepidation as the collapse of the markets continues; headed first toward 'lockup' in November, a bottoming (not that it will be meaningful) in March '09 and then what follows in building tensions into next summer.

---

The best & most current read of the predictive linguistics out of www.halfpasthuman.com suggests (other than 10XCSN in a few weeks, which I'll explain when/if it happens) we may be in a bit of a pause between front of the economic storm until November 20th to 24th, when the next big leg down should appear. Between here and there, something that reads like 'restrictions on words teevee/markets - lockdown at some level' should show up, so looks like those verbal reminders to not use the word BAILOUT! so much will become more strident.

There has certainly been some concern about this term within the linguistics but no details. Does anyone have a clue as to what it way refer?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Who's George, and how about providing a link This thread might work a bit better.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

10Xcsn = Ten people who really like Crosby Stills and Nash.
They are probably sitting aroud a camp fire.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

This comes from the WEBBOT predictions. George and Cliff are the guys behind this bot. You can read daily updates on Urban Survival

For the people who don't know about the webbot, here is part one of an interview with the creators of the webbot. Youtube C2C Interview Good place to start if you want to learn more about this.

They have mentioned the term 10XCSN multiple times lately, but without giving any clues so it's almost impossible to find out what It could mean.
I was thinking along the lines of: 10x = 10 times.
CSN= Nuclear Safety Counsil. CSN= Customer Service Number (tax)
10XCSN could mean a memory/data chip.
CSN = Connectivity Service Network.

There may be some connections with WIFI and telephones and 10XCSN.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My apologies. WebBot has been the topic of several threads and a great many posts. By now I thought most people would be familiar with it and George Ure as the source. Thanks BcnDiamond for posting the links.

My bad.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
here is a list of all the things csn might stand for, maybe there is a clue in there? don't know much about this stuff but hopefully this helps.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What does 10XCSN mean ? My vote is for the new technology.

10X ( Ten times the speed ) and CSN ( Client-Server Network ) or ( Circuit Switched Network )

See these two references:

encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com...

arstechnica.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Civilian Sequencial Numbering system!!!Read about it in the Bible!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
10X Clear Solar Noon....

Clear solar noon has something to do with amount of solar radiation you receive on a normal day...

considering we are about the start a new cycle of solar activity, and have had a long period of inactivity...

maybe something big is brewing on the sun....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
10 ton dropped on Chicago, Sanfrancisco, and Newyork?

10XCSN

Since were guessing..
Find anything to indicate what the cryptic message could mean on the half past human indication?

My second guess is Tian Xian - a purported herbal cure for cancer.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Could this be what CSN stands for? "Brazil steelmaker CSN sells part of iron
ore mine."

www.cnbc.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
TEN TIMES CLEAR SOLAR NOON.

rredc.nrel.gov...

Has to do with the magnetosphere and the shielding of our planet...

something is jacking with the earths magnetic shielding and the sun is going whacko in regards to that.

at least according to the above source

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
perhaps the label of an invented virus? george talks alot about the government controling it's own citizens now a days and a virus worked well in the movie'V'...
who knows...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
TEN TIMES CLEAR SOLAR NOON.

rredc.nrel.gov...

Has to do with the magnetosphere and the shielding of our planet...
something is jacking with the earths magnetic shielding and the sun is going whacko in regards to that.
at least according to the above source

So for those of us who went to the link but aren't smart enough to get it, exactly what is going to be 10x more than whatever is going on now? Thank you.

Also at the same acronym site CSN stands for Carson City Nevada (area). Didn't the web bot predict an earthquake early next year in that area?

[edit on 23-10-2008 by seejanerun]

top topics

join