It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

What is the worst to happen if these laws are violated? I mean what about 'the greater good?'

If I were up there, I think I'd be pushing for at least the psychic/telepathhic idea. If this whole thing really is an experiment, why not realize it is going haywire and take the steps to avoid a total calamity?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I really encourage everyone to go out and ask for help. To pour your hearts out, and to do this frequently. Talk about the conspiracies, the bloodlines, the mind control, the depopulation of Africa, the heartless treatment of billions upon this planet, the destruction of nature, the depleted uranium they have used by the megatons that is now bonded permanently to our atmosphere and we are breathing 50,000 particles with each breath we take. We need help.

All the contactees, including SM, Alex Collier and numerous others have spoken of the non-interference contracts. I myself argue with these contracts due to the fact they seem to be serving the Annanuki's right to call this real estate their own, and us their property. I don't actually believe in laws per say, but civilized people may decide on a few basic and strong human rights, and laws that pertain to protection of life and liberty. Laws to allow domination and to control us are not laws, they are psuedo laws or crimes against humanity. They should be ripped up and those trying to cling to them arrested and dealt with swiftly.

Nonetheless, all of the contactees have said, that should a large number of people start to ask for help, then the positive people of the galaxy/universe will help us. That this is our free will and choice. This is why I believe very strongly that asking for help in large numbers is a very good thing to do and can save our planet. In addition to other good works.

We all have to become ducks.
Theres a thread about this. A really cute video. For the last year, I've had so many interesting moments come about, related to my experiences because I guess I'm a duck. This video is actually about the odd ducks who leave the pack and stand at their door, day after day, asking to come in, and they keep bringing small tokens until the door is opened. I liked this video alot. We need to be like these ducks.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
To the OP. Are these supposed to be words of wisdom. Please tell us something we don't already know.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Aliens claim that the majority of Earth are poor and in need of help. they are good, just lost.

They also say that there are few who are actually bad, but unfortuantely these are the ones who rule the rest of us (good people).

At the same time they say they have tried to help us in the past but nothing works.... (what have they done exactly? please tell us) Sounds like they are condemning our entire race based on a few, sounds prejudice to me, even racist.

You want to help us you all powerful wise beings from beyond? Then please by all means. Since you know exactly who the real bad people are, why don't you take them out, beam them up, make them disappear. Rid the planet of these bad people for us once and for all.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Can't we as the human race take responsibility?
I do not expect to be saved by any et's.

We must stand and take power and save ourselves.
There will be many that does not choose this,
so be it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Then its over. For anyone willing to stand out and try to save this planet, or speak, they will be in danger, their family and their friends. Countless have already been murdered or suffered accidents. In a real revolt, millions or more, including children will die.

This is not exactly a human problem. Those overlords controlling this planet, and misusing power are not human. That is the point.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That is a nice video Mystiq! Now if only enough of us did this maybe we'd get some where with all this!

I was thinking, what if we had a schedule of individuals throughout the world asking aliens for contact (the benevolent ones) round the clock? Cool idea, eh?

And another idea, we are already aware of how telepathy works, some of us more or less. Well, if aliens are not allowed to interfere with the human race too much, what about us? Who says we can't send messages out to our fellow man kind telepathically? I mean, it's not like most of us are making contracts like they are (though some I'd imagine are....) Why don't we start making contact with those who could make some impact on this.

I know that much of our world governments are corrupt, but what about the few innocent individual politicians still out there? Why not send messages out to them? Also, why not send out messages to those who are making decisions that impact our lives at various levels? I mean send messages out to those who aren't tainted enough yet by the tainted ones they work around. Those individuals that start receiving the messages can start to make a change and work for the benefit of the good.

Also, talk about neat.... what about the media? There are so many out there that could be sent messages telepathically from us, it would become too big too ignore. Many journalists would just start researching and researching and then over time could slip these messages out to the public!! Ok, I'm such a dreamer, but still who says some of this isn't feasible? I know there are many bad leaders and bad journalists that would never get the message (I think we should hide the messages from the bad ones). But, who says something like this wouldn't be worthwhile to seek out as a project? If enough people got on board it could be such a powerful tool....

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I know Mystic, I do and I understand.

There is a whole bunch of folks that are not me that can ask for help.
I am not telling people not to ask, just I am not going to do so.

I have compasion but I believe that we are all part of this, the good guys and the dark overlords.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe we should stop eating meat. The reason I say this is because the animals we love to eat are just in the same predicament as we are. They dont know that they are fed and fattened up all nice just so we can slaughter them.

I myself became vegetarian (for the most part) recently because I feel bad that we want aliens to come and save us from the powers that be but some of us ignorantly chow down on that hamburger without thinking that food was alive some day, and it wanted to live....

Honestly I dont think animals should die just because were too addicted to their delicious flesh and too lazy to eat healthier.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

You know what? I believe there is life out there, and I think that during mankind's existence on this planet we have been 'visited'.

That one statement totally cotradicts everything else you try and argue as belief is something you have without proof. Therefore to believe you need to be open to ideas withpout proof which you just quite simply are not.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by starseedz]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I did a brief history check to see just how all of this madness got started.... seems it goes back... way back, to when the Annunaki were created. Check this out:

The timing and method for revelation of the details depended upon whether or not the Annu~Elohim and their numerous Anunnaki races refused to abandon their intended agenda of destroying the Human race of Earth during the 2002-2017 SAC.

The Annu-Elohim created the Anunnaki races about 568 million years ago in reaction to creation of the Elohei-Elohim Human Guardian race; the Anunnaki were created with the intention of their race serving as the vessel through which the Christiac Human race would be destroyed to provide the Annu-Elohim Fallen Angelic totalitarian collective with exploitative dominion over 11 dimensions of our Time Matrix.

www.niburu.nl...

I don't know how accurate this site is, but it sure is interesting. This should be substituted for the stupid civil war books in history class.

Regardless, it looks like we are completely at the mercy of, well, not ourselves anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Smoking man thanks so much for your message. I am open to everything and love to hear what you have to say.

in regards to alot of the responses this message has generated i would just like to add my thoughts on it.

The way that I am piecing it together is that there is help of a cosmic nature coming in the form of light energy from the photon belt at this present time. If we channel this through meditation, positive thinking, cosmic ordering, praying whatever you want to call it, and imagine the planet that we would like to be on using our imagination/creative energy/free-will, we will bring about change. We can't challenge the governments as individuals but we can bring about changes through our thoughts and intentions. Don't try and save the world just help the people directly comnnected to you. If we all did this it would have a huge impact.

It may be at this point our spiritual family/genetic relations can help. We need to stop thinking of them as ET's. They are so much more connected to us than that, but we have all lost our memory on this.

To all of you who jump in to criticise, It is so easy to criticise. Why do critics nearly always slag things off in all aspects of the arts. They are given so much more respect if they are critical! Is it because they can be witty and be full of themselves and strong and intimidate people to believe what they want them to believe?. Where as it's actually alot more brave to say what you think, dont follow the sheep, think as an individual and dont be scared to think out of the box.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It does sound like the time for everyone here to focus and push to be positive in all things for all the people is at hand and can only accelerate the process for all;

this non mass contact treaty should be dis-allowed by the council since our teachers have not taught us or helped guide us on the path of enlightenment.

Be positive and do all things from love my friends, fill your hearts and minds with naught but the highest, most positive thoughts and feelings and send them out to everyone, everywhere;

it is up to us to initiate the change and to feed it with hope and love.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Yes seeker my friend things are moving very fast right now and positive energies do help.

Orzemls came again last night and with him was two others who we call Greys, he says their are working together with this group to try and break the deadlock but I must say that looking into their black pitless eyes I felt very uneasy.
plus they had this body odor which is hard to discribe, not good.

apart from that they look very much like the ones profiled in the X - files.

right down to the long sticklike fingers.

off again for a few days will give an update once I return.
SM

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hmmmm.....I can't believe that no one has replied to your last entry SM.

I saw Orzeml last night he had 2 Greys with him.
Well see ya back in a couple of days.

WTF

Are you kidding me? That is all you are going to say. Is this like a cliffhanger in a seies?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey man next time you talk to them, tell them steve says what's up.

haha serious.. I think i've exchanged conversations with these people before and think i am connected to them in one way but I haven't been able to confirm it enough in my mind. As they do not appear so much visually as more in the mind's eye.

Interesting though. I always like to hear this stuff. Not sure what good it does me. I just like to hear it is all.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I thought the same thing! This all does feel like a sort of series ... or like I mentioned in the other thread, like we are living in a movie.

Art imitates life imitates art ... etc ...

I want to know if these greys are benevolent. I see them all the time when I close my eyes at night. No bad feelings, but their faces are always on the left side when my eyes close... weird.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hey I also see them in my minds eye, the Grey's that is, I just tell them to beat it!

If they are benevolent thats great but....I don't know, I have a predjudice against them.

I have also seen others Reptilians,Nordic's and so on, I ask them what is their intention and if its for good, cool otherwise take a hike.

I am starting to really beleive SM because he sure isn't a storyteller.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My experiences since childhood involve both greys and nordics who know each other, seem to be on the same positive side, and opposed to our leaders and our corrupt world, honor the native way of life for thousands of years, and I believe are altairian forces such as reconpilot talks of, or the galaxies response to our leaders/renegades. I am not a specist. I would tell every leader or politician or cabal to take a hike. But I would feel overjoyed and honored if I could have a conscious visit with them and recall it in full. I just want my full memories back. The signature greys leave with me is happiness and joy. If the wrong et shows up and doesn't give me the required feeling, the signauture doesn't match so they're not my group.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think trusting how you feel is the best thing to do.

Second line, Mystic I have never told you that I have a crush on your Avatar, she is HOT! LOL

I am stright but that Avatar is SO sexy!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join