It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orzeml(The Pleiadean) message to our kind

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alwayslove

I believe Smokingman. Smokingman, perhaps you should just ignore Beamish? because i don't think anyone bothers to read his/her posts anyways. (I don't)

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the perfect display of promoting ignorance.

If you don’t agree, ignore.

It still amazes me that smokingman2006 continually preaches that we all need to “wake up”, be individuals, use our minds etc., yet, his “followers” are quite happy to be lead by his “teachings/messages”, believing him without question.

Doesn’t that make them “sheeple” too?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't go in search of these threads. They pop up in recent post which I use to read everyday. When they show multiple hits, I take a look at them.

But how many times, week in and week out do these contactee messages appear? and all with the same Earth shattering, bombshell, alien guidelines to the human race.

Are you ready for it? Here it comes!! Hold on to your seats!!!

Ready? It's...................................

Tada: " Live by the golden rule"

( well hit me in the head with a can of V-8)

Why couldn't we think of that?

ATS recently showed a graph of site users. Do you realize how many thousands are just lurkers or readers out there?

I bet the majority can guess the OP's next paragraph almost word for word. And the handful of hard core believers as witnessed by screen name's will be there with the same worn replies as to why believe yet another space prophet.

Eventually the OP will run out of new age " peace.love,dove " ramblings and let the thread die with a final warning or message to the masses.

Something like, when you are down,discouraged,and are facing temptation.

Ready for it? Here it is!!!

" Just say no "

(hand me another can of V-8)

This is just my opinion and observations. After today I'm going to spend a lot less time here because it gets old after a while.

It also worries me that some people believe everything that they read. Folks, Batman is not a real life person.

Note the number of post coming out this week with losing faith,hope, and desire in continuing to try to research or debate topics and read why.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Impaired.........

Part two of the lesson....

You will have to reach out with every fibre of your being.

You will need to have a burning desire to make a connection.

Prostrate yourself, humble yourself and beg, like you have never done before, for an audience to your and earth's plight.

You must also want it bad enough that when your plight is answered, should you get the feeling that these beings are turning away from you, you must take a hold on him/her and hang on like you will never let go. That only death will try to loose your grip...and not even that will be able to. Be like a poor starving beggar, pleading for scraps of food.

For me it took several hours of meditating on this the first time I made a connection. You must work hard at it. Right now, however, there are many beings listening to the help cries of the human race. These beings will act spontaniously to your request.

This of course needs to be done with good intentions...you will be scanned and your intentions known before you are even given a chance. It is un-waivering faith that keeps the connection strong.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
I don't go in search of these threads. They pop up in recent post which I use to read everyday. When they show multiple hits, I take a look at them.

But how many times, week in and week out do these contactee messages appear? and all with the same Earth shattering, bombshell, alien guidelines to the human race.

Are you ready for it? Here it comes!! Hold on to your seats!!!

Ready? It's...................................

Tada: " Live by the golden rule"

( well hit me in the head with a can of V-8)

Why couldn't we think of that?
Eventually the OP will run out of new age " peace.love,dove " ramblings and let the thread die with a final warning or message to the masses.

Something like, when you are down,discouraged,and are facing temptation.

Ready for it? Here it is!!!

" Just say no "

(hand me another can of V-8)

This is just my opinion and observations. After today I'm going to spend a lot less time here because it gets old after a while.

Brilliant!

Star for that post, it cheered me up and made me laugh.

I realize it somewhat reflects my sentiments as of late, too. I think I could do so many more things if I spent less time on these forums.

Ack, am I saying this out loud!?

Imagine that A LOT of people started thinking this way, the management here might not like it as they'd lose participants and audiences.

And imagine even further, all that new found time on our hands could be put to doing something really positive in the World.

Who knows, with sufficient numbers the whole "doom and gloom industry" might just buckle and collapse.

Blasphemy!

Maybe you should hand me a can of V-8, too...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Yes, it's the Gray Area, but that doesn't mean that anybody has to put up with more of this kind of BS. This kind of crapola doesn't help the UFO/alien question at all. All it does is serve to drag perception down to where it's populated by kooks, loons, and charlatans.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

At the top of EVERY PAGE in this forum is the following message-

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Members are expected to remain on-topic and civil. Discuss the material and not each other or the state of UFO studies in general or the people who have an interest in the topics.

Anyone is free to "not put up with this BS" by finding another forum at ATS where they feel more comfortable.

If you see no value in the thread, stay out of it. Questioning for the purposes of vetting is fine. off-topic ill mannered denigrating posts are not, never have been, and never will be.

Further posts violating the T&C in general or the purpose of the forum specifically will be subject to removal and the member warned.

Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

[Mod Edit to Remove Post]

I'm giving you a mulligan here because you didn't have a chance to read my post right above this one.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Thanks

[edit on 5/7/2009 by yeahright]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Mystiq

you have still the chance to be one of the 144.000 chosen ones, as 1+4+4= 9, number of the visual contact between humans and the White Brotherhood.

Don't be afraid next time you see me.

We still have to thank you so much for what you did in all your past lives, full of sufferings, pain and efforts.

Time is getting closer and we continue creating "UFO cases" in order to make the 2012 contact as much easy as possible.

If you see UfOs is because we want you to see us, otherwise we could simply higher the vibration of the whole ship and make us invisible.

Regards

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Dear Smokingman2006

feel free to ask to your great Guide Orzeml, who Commander ly-on and his father are among the Confederations.

You will have a great surprise

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ly-on

You really out of touch there ly-on.
Mystic is on ATS anymore and SM has not been around or seen his friends for awhile.

We are all someone!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
it is pretty sad we can toss billions to companies to bail em out

but ensuring every person on this planet has food and shelter most would call an outrage or say "it isn't our problem"

THE HELL IT ISN'T

WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND WE ALL EARNED THE RIGHT TO LIVE

i'd give up everything i owned if i knew it would prevent a child somewhere in this world going without food and shelter

and honestly if someone says otherwise you need to do some SERIOUS soul searching

because you are just down right evil.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have to say this, and if it gets taken down for being off-topic, then so be it.

Ly-on gave me HER email address when I was in a rough time. I was (I guess) testing the waters here (however you wanna take that). I was basically asking for direction and to see what my reply was...

My reply was "You need to stop complaining about your life on internet forums". And before that, "Please address your questions to me in my forum".

Needless to say it rubbed me the wrong way. No benevolent ET (incarnate) would say something like that, I don't think. But the context it was said in was basically a slap in the face.

So yeah, I wasn't feeling that.

Sorry if I crossed the line there, mods.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They sound self-righteous....

....unfortunately, as good as this advice may seem, how many allow it to have any impact on their lives? A small percentage, surely...

Anyway, I suppose I should stop idolizing Madonna...the fixation is getting rather unhealthy. Too bad I don't give a damn what some loser pled thinks.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by VergeofObscene]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'm just curious.

Was the night spent under the smoke of a sweet leaf?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ly-on

We all know that you are a commander of a mighty intergalactic empire, one that has spanned the cosmos spreading peace and wisdom to needy and worthy species, dispensing enlightenment and spiritual comfort. We read your words of knowledge in these very threads and wonder in awe at your races abilities.

Well, some do…

If your technology is as advanced as you continually say it is, why the heck didn’t it flag that the ATS member you addressed on this thread on the 13th of this month – Mystiq - got her butt kicked off of ATS for breaking the T&C’s?

Did that little but relevant fact slip by your software, software that must surely be way in advance of anything we have?

Or was it that you just wanted to latch – hijack? – onto a big thread?

Reading your post, several things occur and none of them comfortable. It strikes me that you may be using a distinctly manipulative, but as subtle as a queue ball in a sock, form of neurolinguistic programming

Don't be afraid next time you see me.

Some people are incredibly needy to the point of fanaticism and it would not have escaped you that they would interpret anything that they deem an “experience” as contact, even down to dreams. That makes them extremely susceptible to autosuggestion. Your insinuating in such a vague manner that someone is going to “see” you would implant that expectation.

We still have to thank you so much for what you did in all your past lives, full of sufferings, pain and efforts.

This is pandering to unsubstantiated beliefs, and once again empowering convictions that are easily influenced. That statement of yours means absolutely nothing outside of the context it was intended for – control – and adds zip to any possible understanding of any alleged “mission” you as an “alien” are on.

Time is getting closer and we continue creating "UFO cases" in order to make the 2012 contact as much easy as possible.

More deliberate maneuvering of existent phenomena to enhance your claims. Taking credit for UFOs seen randomly is absolutely ridiculous and blatant grasping at straws. If you want to be taken seriously, state a day, time and place and fly one of your ships there for all of the world – or even specific and impartial individuals - to see and film.

Oh, you cant. Sorry, I forgot that I hadn’t inserted the usual excuses; the time is not right; only the chosen can see them; we will not be dictated to, yadda yadda yadda.

Isn’t it funny that your ships are seen randomly, but you won’t make them available deliberately. If they’re being seen anyway, what’s the darn difference?

If you see UfOs is because we want you to see us, otherwise we could simply higher the vibration of the whole ship and make us invisible.

Again, completely unverifiable rhetoric and a pointless exercise in waffle. You’re just tying to inject some pseudo-tech talk into an otherwise dull and lifeless attempt at sci-fi. However, to your credit, that technical ability does work for the Klingons’ Birds of Prey so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for another fictional race, as in yours.

Edit: forgot to say; just because you've rejoined ATS under another, equaly ludicrous moniker does not mean you've evaded the Mods. I'm pleased to say you're going to get banned again!

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
so 5 months and no more write from smoking man?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Still Around my friend

people no longer need a crystal ball to tell them that we are on the very edge of major changes.

I have traveled much these last few month and came to realise that the so called system is broke or failing in many countries.

visit from my friends have stopped many month ago.

regards SM

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's just a mentally ill man, looking for a little fame on a message board, they come in droves in The Gray Area.

He wants followers, he likes the attention. The kind of attention he'd never get in real life. He most likely has social issues due to his illness.

Just ignore these guys. They come straight from the hospital to get little message board fame. We should ignore all these guys.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FouL-LiveR

We should value your opinion, why?
I think we can make our own choices and you have no idea who is or is not mentally ill.

Thanks for your less than expert opinion, NOT!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join